Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 4/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, PoolBoy8 said:

Date: 28 April (April) 

Time: Approximately 10am

Only the two of us in the changing room

You (18 y.o, wear specs): Had an erection in your black arena speedos when I was changing naked in front of you

Me (24 y.o, no specs): Invited you to follow me into the shower cubicle at the end 

You said it was your "first time doing it" when I pulled your speedos down. I was seriously turned on by your rock hard 5in+ (dripping with precum) and hearing you moan when I licked/sucked on your erect nipples. We make out for quite a while before I squatted down to give you your first blowjob. You cum quite a lot into my mouth when I was blowing & fingering you. I can still taste your thick & warm load.  

You quickly changed into your (Name removed by mod) JC shirt/black shorts and said goodbye after our encounter.

Really hope you can come to this forum and read this post. :rolleyes:

I'll be back at the pool (same time) next week. (ad covering as a missed connection) Please be there so we can do more stuff with each other. :whistle: 

7 hours ago, PoolBoy8 said:

Date: 5 May 2019 

Time: Approximately 930am

I was so glad to find you (18 y.o) again since our last encounter. :rolleyes:

You told me that you had been jerking off like crazy since we did it. And you wanted to try it again.

Great job on giving me your first BJ! Really enjoyed your service this time around. 

You are threading on dangerous groups posting this here. You do know that not all JC students are 18yo some might be younger.

And your point of posting an ad and boast about your encounter here which has nothing to do with Missed Connection?

To make people jealous?

Get back to the topic.

Date: 7 May 2019

Time: 8.45pm

You were in T-shirt and shorts and you exchanged hugs and cheek kiss with an Ang moh. You bought from the Korean stall and forgot to pay I think.

Our eyes definitely crossed many times and I think we have also exchanged glances before in the mrt or elsewhere. I am the one in pink work shirt and a dark grey pants carrying a shoe bag.

Hit me up if you are here?

On 4/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, PoolBoy8 said:

Date: 28 April (April) 

Time: Approximately 10am

Only the two of us in the changing room

You (18 y.o, wear specs): Had an erection in your black arena speedos when I was changing naked in front of you

Me (24 y.o, no specs): Invited you to follow me into the shower cubicle at the end 

I'll be back at the pool (same time) next week. (ad covering as a missed connection) Please be there so we can do more stuff with each other. :whistle: 

On 5/7/2019 at 12:45 AM, PoolBoy8 said:

Date: 5 May 2019 

Time: Approximately 930am

I know where to find you and what time you are at particular place. 

Advertising What you do, Where you do, and When you are there in a Public forum which can be Google is surely not a smart thing.

Plus you are committing illicit sexual act in a club house for the Police. Who is looking for trouble, you tell me.

I just want you to not think with your cock head and think with your big head for a change.

Don't later your picture splashed on the newspapers and then you regret and your life destroyed

How to be jealous of you? 

I am not so dumb as you.

Date: 9 May

TIME : AFTERNOON

What you were wearing: black tee shirt, black pants.

You were walking in front. I was standing still. You turned back twice and then on your third time when you turn back, I waved at you. You WAVED at me back. You are cute.

I am not sure if you r my friend or just a complete stranger. If you are here pm me!

18 hours ago, Boyboy1988 said:

Date: 9 May

TIME : AFTERNOON

What you were wearing: black tee shirt, black pants.

You were walking in front. I was standing still. You turned back twice and then on your third time when you turn back, I waved at you. You WAVED at me back. You are cute.

I am not sure if you r my friend or just a complete stranger. If you are here pm me!

Anyone?

You were wearing maroon polo and jeans bermuda. We boarded bus 8 opp Temasek poly together. U were sitting opp me and we have some eye contact. You alighted at the bus stop near Tampines West MRT station. I would have follow you but need to rush to work. Before you alight we have eye contact again. If you are here  DM me.

Cute Chinese guy at Jewel level 2 toilets opposite Tapas Club around 3pm today. I was with my Chinese Friend who was visiting from Australia. He caught us smiling at each other and made some sarcastic comment like why are you guys flirting? When we left the toilet you were hanging around outside still. I’m sure you heard the comment lol ...  keen to catch up? 

Safra TPY pool

12 May around 3+pm

You just finished your swim and entered the changing room carrying a kick board and in yellow/green trunks. 

I was just heading out to the pool and we turned at looked each other. 

After your showers, you went to the cooler. 

You should know who am I. 

Hope to get to know you better. 

At circle line train on 12 May heading towards harbourfront. We were sitting beside each other. You wore a black shirt and a pink pants that has cactus pattern on it. I noticed that you were looking at my book and singing softly. I was watching kpop video as well. If you don't mind, let's be friends? Haha.

Guest jeffnp

i met you at anytime fitness boon keng today around 3-4pm. You are tall good bod and wearing a blue singlet and a baseball cap super hunky and hot. Hope to hit up and know you. 

Time: 7.30pm-11pm

Date: Sunday 12 May 2019

I was sitting next to you at the cafe during dinner time sipping on my ginger tea, you were with your mother (so sweet of you to bring your mother out for a spa day btw). and I left the cafe area. You are the fair-skinned boy with very nice eyes. Our eyes met a few times in the cafe. After that you came back into the onsen, are and left when it was closing...  I find you really cute, do PM me if you are keen to connect...

Edited by gudetama96
-

Date: Last week of April

Where : The Salted Plum

Wearing : Black tee, Black joggers, Air Jordan 33 Travis Scott

I think you are the owner. 

We spoke about rugby, I must admit, I was focused on your massive bulge ;)

You were very friendly and funny, I'm hoping you're a PLU and see this post and connect. 

I've gone back for lunch a few times since, your staff tells me that you're in another outlet?

9 hours ago, Eastboi95 said:

Looking for this SAJC boi who always takes bus 966 around 7.15-7.20 am .

u are really hot and handsome anyone knows who he is?

No offence but I honestly think it's not that appropriate to just take a pic of someone and just post it in a forum like this especially without their consent

Edited by youngnalive
Pic

Place: Gymmboxx

You’re shorter than me. I’ve always notice you and you probably know that I notice you too. Sometimes, you gave me a smile just to be friendly but i tend to pretend I didn’t see it. You’re really quite strong and I really admire that. You wear your airpods all the time. Sometimes I see you in pink or white shirt which I prefer seeing you in it than your green or blue shirt. I saw you with a girl in a mall before which is probably your girlfriend i think, so i don’t think you’ll be here. You’re really cute with your single eye lid. Would love to be your friend and hoping we have the opportunity to share one of the equipment so I can at least have a chat with you. 

16 hours ago, Germano said:

Place: Gymmboxx

You’re shorter than me. I’ve always notice you and you probably know that I notice you too. Sometimes, you gave me a smile just to be friendly but i tend to pretend I didn’t see it. You’re really quite strong and I really admire that. You wear your airpods all the time. Sometimes I see you in pink or white shirt which I prefer seeing you in it than your green or blue shirt. I saw you with a girl in a mall before which is probably your girlfriend i think, so i don’t think you’ll be here. You’re really cute with your single eye lid. Would love to be your friend and hoping we have the opportunity to share one of the equipment so I can at least have a chat with you. 

Bro, but you're pretending not to see him smiling at you. Thus you're giving mixed signal? I think your cute friend is keen to know you too. Just smile back and let us hear some happy news ya. All the best bro.:)

Oooops...hope above is not OOT (out of topic):pray:

Edited by yuquidam

Boat shed@ the famous Reservoir on 17 May, about 11pm. 

There were both of you. One in OCS singlet and other in grey tee. I am new and curious, was in my daily wear of blue Long pants and blue tee of famous origin and was holding onto my damp white shirt, carrying my bag pack. Told you guys I smell and didn’t shower but you were ok.

Held one of yours while you unzipped my pants and reached inside. Sorry I panic. It’s my first encounter and there were 2 of you. Saw you again later as you were leaving, and you replied “see you”. 

Thanks for for making me feel comfortable. Would like to link up again where possible.

Date: 17 May

You: cute Chinese guy in blue business shirt and pants. 

time: 4 plus

i was standing opposite you wearing a green Berluti sweater. Our eyes met a couple of times. Both of us alighted at bedok and crossed paths, though a distance, near Arnolds/Yassim kampung restaurant. I find you hot. Hit me up if you’re here, cheers! 

Edited by Alexanderrr

It was a few years ago. We met on one of the websites and met for a hookup at your place. It was at Yishun and a two-storey HDB (it’s called mansionette?). You yourself is a 40-something well built Malay guy. You’re really sweet, we had an amazing sex. You started talking about relationship when we’re cuddling after sex. I was not ready for that and I was childish. So that night after I came back to my place, I blocked you. Once in a while, I still think of you, even after these few years. If you read this, I just want to say I’m sorry. I would like to meet up and see you again if you’re keen. 

Edited by indosg

Date: 19 May 2019 (Sun)

Time: Close to 12 midnight

Where: Khatib MRT toilet

I went in to pee and stood next to you - that's when I realise you may be cruising. I am tall and was in a white shirt; you were in a gray-ish tee and was wearing a cap. After I was done (and I took quite long, as I had a very full bladder) and left to wash my hands, I noticed you were still standing there. I left, but decided to turn back in a couple of minutes. I decided to draw money at the POSB ATM and was observing you from the mirror - you kept looking over at me. By the time I was done drawing money, you had walked off past the new buildings and towards the 700+ area. I tried to catch up, but somehow missed you.

If you see this, do PM me. I think you are cute and I hope we can get together for some fun.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)