Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

This is a super long shot, but I'll regret it if I didn't try.

11 Oct (Thu), 3+pm.  Bus 12e from Temasek JC to Bras Basah Complex (BBC).

You are the super cute and hot  bus driver with a black cap. Very young, slim built, nice features and a charming smile. It started to drizzle when the bus exited the highway and you pulled up behind another bus at the bus bay. Instead of opening the backdoor, you opened the front door for me and another uncle to get off. I thanked you when I got off, stood at the bus stop to wipe the mist off my specs. I thought that was it, but as you drove off, you gave me a super sweet smile and waved goodbye. I almost passed out (swoon!).

PM me if you are here.

place: woodlands stadium

date/time: 14/10/18, 1530hrs

there were 3 of you guys working out shirtless. but when you guys were done, you were the only one went off shirtless and parted different ways with your 2 other friends.

im the guy in pinkish shirt with a black tote bag. 

if youre here. hmu! 

16th Oct, 9.40pm

Clementi Mall

The guy who is tall and in a blue finisher t-shirt, shorts and slippers. You were carrying around your stuff from Royal Sporting House (Or was it world of sports LOL).

Wanted to ask if you wanna keep in contact, but had to pick up a phone call. 

Hope you're here and hope we can keep in touch.

If not, cheers! (:

You boarded the train at Amk (i think) I while was standing at the opp side with seating bar. You eventually moved directly opp me which gave me a shock. We hv small eye contact but I wasnt sure abt it. I was looking at my phone all along. You alighted at Dhoby Ghaut and show me 1 more eye contact. I was abit confused so didnt follow u to alight. I am the guy with purple stripes shirt. If you are the one, msg me. It happened just now morning 17 Oct 2018 at abt 8.30am to 8.50am.

Edited by jazzbluzz

looking for the guy I have fun with in CC tonight. U said u were from HK although initially u did not want to reveal.

I think we exchanged a few glances near the locker after that, but I was not sure whether it was u hence did not approach and ask u for your contact.

PM me if you see this? :)

14 hours ago, Gozu said:

Interesting. Does anyone really found their missing connection here? 

Its rare I guess. Firstly requires luck to see someone post about you. Secondly, It takes two hands to clap. Some seek missed connection, but there are some who don't wish to be found. Someone wrote about me here before not too long ago, but for some reasons that I shall not say, I didn't reply or reach out to him.

likewise I tried reaching out to some before, but no reply.

16 hours ago, a1988 said:

looking for the guy I have fun with in CC tonight. U said u were from HK although initially u did not want to reveal.

I think we exchanged a few glances near the locker after that, but I was not sure whether it was u hence did not approach and ask u for your contact.

PM me if you see this? :)

You look for the guy u have fun with....but not sure if it was really him if that was him when you see him in the light? The you still looking for that person when you cannot really recollect who the person might look like? Weird kinda missed connection I have ever seen. 

Edited by HydroNaut
On 10/17/2018 at 10:21 PM, Gozu said:

Interesting. Does anyone really found their missing connection here? 

I can’t speak for others but I reconnected twice here. Well, for both times we wanted to keep in touch already but just missed each other due to circumstances (e.g. people around us). I think it’s difficult to connect here if you just made eye contact here and there, coz the person may not actually be interested and just being polite.

YOU: JB Taman Gaya - Car Workshop Jun

you are a worker there. You are really cute. Not sure if you are one of us. Want to speak and talk to u actually. We kept exchanging glances at each other. 

Me: I am a FC owner and went over a few times to fix the head lamp problem.

pm me if u see this. 

Place : Simei and unit on the 4th floor of a HDB block

Date : 19 Oct 201

Time : 11ish 

I went to your place to deliver something as promised to your Wife. You have a nice bod, not those six packs, but I like it. I also know you wearing CK brief and boxer as seen on the laundry.  Though you are married, I was hoping you are bisexual. We can be friends even if we can’t proceed any further than that. I really hope you are here. 

Date : 21 October 2018

time : 5+pm

place : Cruise club

I was about to leave walking out. And I’m guessing u just reach. Ur bod caught my attention. Very hot. Ur locker was near the weights. And u were changing out. U looked at me. I looked at u for long time. You look familiar , tall and handsome. I’m the one that looked at u for long time. If u r here. Pls pm me  

Looking for another Pokémon go player that locked eyes with me at the Acorn children garden gym. We were wearing our PT kits catching Pokémon :p

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Chinese guy who jogged just before 8pm. We crossed path at the bukit panjang canal. U wore white shorts and probably not wearing anything inside.:D

That few seconds i cant focus on my jog. Haha.

PM me if it were u.

I'm the malay dude with sky blue sleveless and black shorts.

Edited by Lek1Konek
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)