Male HQ

Frotting / Dry Humping Discussion (compiled)

Guest ---guest---

Guest slinkYcaT

just curious any guys into humping? =x

Humping is a vulgar slang for the act of having sexual intercourse. Dry Humping is the act of rubbing two bodies up and down the private parts repeatedly, but with the clothes or just the underwear on.

And yeah, for the record, i am very much into humping. Been there, done that. Wayyyyy too many times.

Guest shydiscreetchub

Humping is a vulgar slang for the act of having sexual intercourse. Dry Humping is the act of rubbing two bodies up and down the private parts repeatedly, but with the clothes or just the underwear on.

And yeah, for the record, i am very much into humping. Been there, done that. Wayyyyy too many times.

I want to get dry humped :D

Guest ---guest---

what do you use to do it? a pillow or some other object?...

Guest slinkYcaT

what do you use to do it? a pillow or some other object?...

Errrr ..... I guess my cock & ass and the other guy(s) cocks & asses as well? Such a no-brainer here. The question posed was : Any guys into humping ( or sexual intercourse)? And my answer is a definite yes - using every inch of my naked body ( especially cock& ass, tongue&mouth). Pillow or some other object not required.

• 2 weeks later...

I was with a guy once who wasn't into penetrative anal sex, and ONLY liked to hump. It didn't bother me - there are plenty of ways for two guys to please one another besides just anal sex. He would rub his very large cock against different parts of my body, or between my legs, or against my crack, and that was the only way he would cum. I was happy because he would let me suck his cock, and would pinch my nipples hard while I masturbated (or he masturbated me) and that would often bring me to orgasm, so we both got what we wanted.

Plus he was a great kisser, and loved to cuddle (me too!) so it was win-win all around.

I'm not into humping myself - I like getting sucked and I like being manually stimulated. I don't mind fxxking, but that doesn't often make me shoot, so I go until the bottom is happy and then I pull out and he either sucks me or jacks me off or I jack off and shoot on his face or chest or whatever turns him on. I have spontaneously ejaculated while getting fxxked, but often I just let the top have his fun and then again finish off with oral or manual sex.

I've never analysed my sexual experience this much before. *grin*

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

• 3 months later...

I don't really enjoy dry humping , or even humping , cos i met guys who like to do it naked then just lie on top of me and rub our dicks together like fxxking but i don't really feel much , or maybe is their dicks very sensitive and mine is not ? Also funny thing is that those i met who are into this type of humping one are guys who are btms.

As for dick to ass humping , i think if the dick is long enough still ok , if a short dick , i don't think will feel a thing. What if hump then the dick just go in ? won't it be raw sex ? There is a chances that might happen right ?

I don't really enjoy dry humping , or even humping , cos i met guys who like to do it naked then just lie on top of me and rub our dicks together like fxxking but i don't really feel much , or maybe is their dicks very sensitive and mine is not ? Also funny thing is that those i met who are into this type of humping one are guys who are btms.

As for dick to ass humping , i think if the dick is long enough still ok , if a short dick , i don't think will feel a thing. What if hump then the dick just go in ? won't it be raw sex ? There is a chances that might happen right ?

it seems u like deep fxxk! lolx

I actually dun really understand the meaning of the word humping.

until last night.

Brought my dog down for a walk everyday as usual.

Took the lift home and a young coupe rush to join us inside the lift.

The guy was at least 1.9m with his GF. I was always secretly eyeing at him for years.

I was worry that my dog will frighten them, that's why I rush to carry him up but both of them says it's ok.

My dog then stand on the hind leg and the girl start patting him.

then he start to grab her leg and that guy immediately commented that he (my dog) is going to dry hump her.

haha. but he didn't

I also paiseh, dunno how to react. the girl just laugh.

And I thought your dog is going to dry hump his leg instead

Hehe =)

until last night.

The guy was at least 1.9m with his GF. I was always secretly eyeing at him for years.

I was worry that my dog will frighten them, that's why I rush to carry him up but both of them says it's ok.

then he start to grab her leg and that guy immediately commented that he (my dog) is going to dry hump her.

haha. but he didn't

u never say "It won't....but I will dry hump u instead"

until last night.

haha. but he didn't

• 1 year later...
Guest tseuG

In short, frottage is the practice of getting sexual stimulation and satisfaction by rubbing against something, especially another person. It is non-penetrative and it can involve oral sex. In my own perspective, it is about having a full prolonged body pleasure with your love one; dick-to-dick, face-to-face, lip-to-lip, heart-to-heart in the most intense and affectionate way.

I have not done it before. I thought the philosophy of it is pretty awesome which is meant to embrace masculinity as an equal not as a top/bottom/butch/bitch/gay/bi/straight. Having sex in the celebration of mutual masculinity as opposed to anal sex that involves one to dominate or be submissive in a psychological way.

Anyone here practice this? I had spoken it to some of my gay friends here and they have absolutely no idea about this term though they do like hugging/caressing/kissing. I thought this is pretty unheard in Singapore and it should be mainstreamed though I am sure it is a very old practice perhaps since ancient times. I would rather see 2 men hopping onto the bed engaging in some hot frotting than anal sex. The pxxn industry should produces this kind of pxxn too.

I shall let the pictures/videos do the talking. Information and pictures are taken from

http://www.man2manalliance.org. Interesting read over there.

44925514.jpg

44087214.jpg

31696216.jpg

96552880.jpg

52122968.jpg

42891469.jpg

14372370.jpg

83379807.jpg

54095892.jpg

cockhumpwrestle4.gif

I found the videos of this GIF here:

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=lja4w_G423_

http://www.xtube.com...p?v=9z0g9-G323-

Lastly, this is fxxking hot - http://www.xtube.com...p?v=tyefw_G221_

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 years later...
Guest Chinese hunk

Of course, if threesome is even nicer especially if all three are thick and have foreskin. I ever had a session with two other hunks and we kept stroking our cocks on each other, so much precum!

Guest Depends
On 5/5/2019 at 1:45 AM, Guest Kwak Wanshun said:

Do you like to do frotting aka your penis rubbing your sex parther's penis???

Depends:

Face against his penis  (my preference)

Butt against his penis

Chest against his penis

• G_M changed the title to Frotting / Dry Humping Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dirtily Professor

I thought frottage / frotting is when the top pumps his dick between the bottom's legs (ie. "fake fucking"), often as foreplay ahead of anal sex, but sometimes as the "main event" if the bottom doesn't actually like having his ass penetrated?

Some of these posts seem to be suggesting that frottage / frotting means rubbing two dicks together. I agree with Bear_Tan that I get no sensation out of that, but I feel fine pumping it between a bottom's legs, though I prefer really fucking.

Guest disclosed yourself
11 hours ago, Guest Dirtily Professor said:

I thought frottage / frotting is when the top pumps his dick between the bottom's legs (ie. "fake fucking"), often as foreplay ahead of anal sex, but sometimes as the "main event" if the bottom doesn't actually like having his ass penetrated?

Some of these posts seem to be suggesting that frottage / frotting means rubbing two dicks together. I agree with Bear_Tan that I get no sensation out of that, but I feel fine pumping it between a bottom's legs, though I prefer really fucking.

Wow so sexy! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.