Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

Hello BW! I am an Honours year student at NUS embarking on my thesis which is broadly titled as "Research on Growing Up with New Media as an LGBTQ+ Youth in Singapore". Basically, I am interested in finding out more about how LGBTQ+ youth have grown up in Singapore, and how digital media such as the Internet have influenced their time growing up here.

For this thesis, I am looking to interview 20 LGBTQ-identifying youth from 18 to 24 years of age who have grown up in Singapore. Each participant will take part in one face-to-face interview that will last between 1 to 2 hours, and will be given SGD$20 in cash as an incentive for your participation.

All interviewees' identifiers (e.g. name, affiliated organisations) will be aliased before being included into the project.

Interested parties may sign up to take part in this research here: http://bit.ly/growinguplgbt

Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or doubts!

Research-on-Growing-Up-with-New-Media-as-an-LGBTQ+-Youth-in-Singapore-–-Digital-Advertisement.png