Male HQ

Suck Your Own Horn

Guest Horn

• 9 years later...

Used to be able to, but never done for a very long time. So not sure if I still can do it. It's a fancy thing to try though I think it's not really comfortable in that position.

If you cannot suck your own cock, it's also hot and fun to do inverted jerk off. (not sure if it's the right term, I just invent it :P) Roll legs and hips over head until cock points down to face. And then jerk or lick your cock if you can, and cum into face and mouth. With the help of gravity you'll shoot it stronger.

While I'm waiting for my cumshot I feel like I dominate over my submissive self. And at the moment my own cum hitting my face or shooting into my mouth it's a supreme self satisfaction. :P 

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

4 hours ago, Arm Show said:

Used to be able to, but never done for a very long time. So not sure if I still can do it. It's a fancy thing to try though I think it's not really comfortable in that position.

If you cannot suck your own cock, it's also hot and fun to do inverted jerk off. (not sure if it's the right term, I just invent it :P) Roll legs and hips over head until cock points down to face. And then jerk or lick your cock if you can, and cum into face and mouth. With the help of gravity you'll shoot it stronger.

While I'm waiting for my cumshot I feel like I dominate over my submissive self. And at the moment my own cum hitting my face or shooting into my mouth it's a supreme self satisfaction. :P 

That hot baby ^^

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic