Male HQ

Any Tops Feel Superior Fucking Mouth?

mishmash01

Kneeling would be easier to suck as your head would be near his crotch area. Or would you actually prefer to bend

over and suck? I'm sure your neck and back would be aching within 15 minutes... :P

Perhaps you think too much

Edited by sgstr8fun

In the words of Samantha Jones, "they may have you on your knees, but you've got them by the balls." =) So there you go. You're definitely in control! No need to feel inferior. :thumb:

Guest deep sucking

I like when a tall big guy holds my head and deep fxxks my mouth and talk dirty. I feel like i want to gag but my dick is hard and i want more. I like to kneel down infront of him and let him use my mouth and hopefully make him high till he wants to cum and then let him cum all over my face and body

I like when a tall big guy holds my head and deep fxxks my mouth and talk dirty. I feel like i want to gag but my dick is hard and i want more. I like to kneel down infront of him and let him use my mouth and hopefully make him high till he wants to cum and then let him cum all over my face and body

Same here.

Love it especially to get him to fxxk my mouth while I show a look of craving his cock.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest FattChoy88

I usually like them to look at my face when they are doing me.

Love it when they roll their eyeballs up.

I don't feel superior but I do enjoy hearing the guy gag :twisted: and sometimes you see tears streaming down their face.

Guest manly btm

I always feel inferior kneeling in front of my top as he fxxks my mouth. How does the top feel? does the top look down on his sucker?

That is nothing :lol: at least your head is up.

wait till you try being prostrated and made to bite the pillow while the top screws you from the back. You jerk forward everytime he slams into your bums with a loud slapping bang that everybody in the hotel can hear and then you moan. After that in front of him you are forever his bitch. In my case, he becomes my ah tau, my boss, my ah hia, my kai kor, my lau kong. Whenever he wants me I will get "raped" by him. Heavy price to pay when even at coffeeshop, his friends can guess that I am his bitch, his ma zi, ah ti ( little brother but I am much older than him), his wife....sigh very cham...I always kena teased by them....

That is nothing :lol: at least your head is up.

wait till you try being prostrated and made to bite the pillow while the top screws you from the back. You jerk forward everytime he slams into your bums with a loud slapping bang that everybody in the hotel can hear and then you moan. After that in front of him you are forever his bitch. In my case, he becomes my ah tau, my boss, my ah hia, my kai kor, my lau kong. Whenever he wants me I will get "raped" by him. Heavy price to pay when even at coffeeshop, his friends can guess that I am his bitch, his ma zi, ah ti ( little brother but I am much older than him), his wife....sigh very cham...I always kena teased by them....

and yet u are enjoying it :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Deepthroat

I recalled my most memorable bj, was done with this very boyish-looking teen...when I saw his manhood, i just couldn't believe my eyes, as it has a mushroom-head, and was thick...I immediately deepthroat it...and really enjoyed kneeling in front of him, as he moans...almost immediately, his cxxk 'motioned' non-stop deep into my throat and before i knew it, I felt his loads of hot cum, shooting into my throat...it was the best bj sensation that I had so far!

Guest Jack67

My first adventure to TMC 2 days ago: i swallowed his full load and when he opened the door and left, i swallowed the sense of loss and emptiness.

• 4 months later...

I don't feel superior but I do enjoy hearing the guy gag :twisted: and sometimes you see tears streaming down their face.

haha my fave position. love grabbing my btm's hair and guiding his head on and off my cock

i think that if the top shoves it down by thrusting his hips its hotter, and less work for the btm, so its more enjoyable for both :D

yup agrees.

Yes, gagging on a cock is a dammmm turn on! Once I even autocumm while deepthroating / gagging !!!

Where are all the uncles who like to pump mouths out there?

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

I feel superior when I slap my cock on the bottom's face - like a punishment. Then shaft the rod in unexpectedly so they feel like vomitting...that's domination and punishment! :thumb:

i know that my mouth is being fxxked by a superior Man when he slaps my face with his cock and doesn't stop

when i gag. i love to be put in my place that way and even to be fxxked so hard that i vomit on His cock and

have to clean it with my tongue.

You can fxxk my mouth anytime You want to Sir

• 4 weeks later...

I had my mouth fxxked by a 23 yo top. who was tall and lean. about 6.5 inch cock. He was damn rough. and he made me suck his unwashed cock (he has been out the whole day) so you can imagine the musky scent. he towered over me when i knelt down. I thought that was hot. i was treated like his cum dump because after he came, he zipped up and just walk away without a word.

I felt kinda humiliated. does any btm feel that way? or does any top feel goood doing this to ur btm?

I think you have a choice of stopping the blowjob if you did not like how it was. Did you tell him it is humiliating or he was a stranger?

Just a side track, I think being bottom does not mean you have to do anything everything a top want you to do. Sex is meant to be pleasurable for both parties. If I do not like what is going on, I will ask the person to stop. The control is in both parties. Never allow yourself to be humiliated in any way in the name of fun.

Edited by briax

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when the top slap me with his dick when fxxking me in my mouth. Then hold my head and push it in and out of my mouth. I felt so dominated by the top like his whore. When my top is about to cum when sucking it, i always try not to release his cock so that he could cum all inside my mouth. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I feel great seeing my dick thrusting in and out of a muscular stud's mouth. In Guangzhou, I pressed this stud's hands above his head while I thrusted in and out. He knew I wanted to cum inside and he just tighten his throat before I shot out. I later did a hj for him.

My current partner is a muscular Top, a nice guy with a great bod. And I always Fxxk him in the mouth with him lying down. I look down as he takes it all in and I encourage him to use his tongue to give me a greater high. I do not cum inside as he does not want it. Sex is about mutual enjoyment and respecting the limits. And he will repay me with a hard fxxk down there.

A sixty-nine can even be better as we both go at it and can tickle the rose-bud too.

It is a great feeling.

Edited by gz69

• 5 months later...
Guest andysuck

well being a bottom the truth is to serve a top in anyway they want.... i know we have no choice but kneel to them and bow at them... even end of the day the kick us like rubbish also we can't said anything cause they control us. I try many ways to for bottom rites with tops but in the end i will be a loser . So guys as a bottom just accept what you are..... cause for Top we still a pure slut or bitch which they treat us like that . that's is life .............enjoy

• Guest locked this topic