Male HQ

Nsfs Gather:)

Guest initiald05

Guest elgar90

stuck at nee soon for 3 months and i hardly see anyone that looks unstraight to me HAHA

You are in driclad???

Then you should come to blk 13 and 13 a (Nee soon camp not driclad) often =)

Edited by elgar90
You are in driclad??? Then you should come to blk 13 and 13 a (Nee soon camp not driclad) often =)

blur that one near whr sia and got what LOL. ya i driclad i only go over to the other camp for lunch -.- driclad is boring like deserted town

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Guest elgar90

blur that one near whr sia and got what LOL. ya i driclad i only go over to the other camp for lunch -.- driclad is boring like deserted town

Driclad is under 6 div right? hahah. blk 13 n 13a is the other end of nee soon camp. near the rifle range! yeh heard from my discreet friend driclad is boring~

Driclad is under 6 div right? hahah. blk 13 n 13a is the other end of nee soon camp. near the rifle range! yeh heard from my discreet friend driclad is boring~

lol hw far is that sia i don even noe whr is the rifle range XD! i go emart or MO alrdy so tiring from my camp LOL!!. @.@ ur discreet fren is from driclad? LOL. i so far nvr seen anyone that looks discreet here only abt 4 ppl 2 malay 1 chinese 1 indian that look unstraight LOl coz they move and behave a lil bit like girl.

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Guest elgar90

lol hw far is that sia i don even noe whr is the rifle range XD! i go emart or MO alrdy so tiring from my camp LOL!!. @.@ ur discreet fren is from driclad? LOL. i so far nvr seen anyone that looks discreet here only abt 4 ppl 2 malay 1 chinese 1 indian that look unstraight LOl coz they move and behave a lil bit like girl.

Quite far! ahahah. 15 to 20 mins walk from MO!!!! he aint station there. he only go there for guard duty i think!

Hi TOPltr_93..

I just graduated out of 7th Company BMTC Sch 4. Im the Pes B2/L3 batch. You will love the sergeants n platoon commanders there. Esp sgt hanial. Lol..

Life in 7thCoy or pes b2/L3 in particular issnt tough. IPPT is not a must to pass but if u pass good for u. If u get IPPT silver or gold, u may get to book out earlier than ur peers for that week.

To grad out of bmt or lets say pass out, u need to pass 2/3 high key events. The 3 high key rvents are (1) IPPT, (2) Field Camp, (3) BTP - basic Trainfire Package (which is range firing which u are excused from) thus u have to pass IPPT N Field camp in order to pass out of BMT.

The diff with pes B2 and the pes A n B1 is that everything is modified for you to survive out there. You need not do the Standard Obstacle Course (SOC) even if u wan to, u cant.

The max route march u will do is only 10KM while ur pes A & B1 friends do 24KM.

You will not be marching with them on POP day from changi SFT to marina bay floating platform. U will be marching 10KM in tekong and then u will stay at mandai hill camp the following week n train parade n arms drills for your passing out ceremony.

And one thing too. U will be given a dark blue beret which u will not be wearing on the day u pass out if u are poc-ing directly out from tekong as u did not do your vocational training. Its sad.. I feel the pain too.

I can give u alot of info on this., just pm me or pm me ur contact:) ill always help:) i love 7th coy bmtc sch 4 n the commanders.

As for now, my new posting is to Kranji Camp 3. SAF OETI. Vocation is AUTO TECH (Trainee). Not sure wad category now though. A,B or C.

Anyone can help me on what must i prepare for this vocation? Read up on Engines of vehicles will it help? I wanna tips on this n hope u guys can help me out:)

Anyone in kranji camp 3 and 1 amb?

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

I just got posted to kranji camp 3. Heard MP and DB is just next door.. Scary.. MP K9 unit also next door, mowbray in camp 1 or 2.

I wonder wad engines will be like. Auto tech trainee here. Hope fully i can be assigned or sth as an A Tech aft the training or sth lol. Cool Shyt A tech guys are.. Tho the course of study i studied in Republic poly is totally diff. I studied supply chain mgmt in sch of engineering and i thought i would b posted to storeman or supply sup. Which im glad i wasnt now:))

Time to go library borrow books on engines n how they work and how to fix a broken engine hmmm. Cool stuff.. I poped last week.

@victoria9 ill book in at 8am on tues. blk 829 :)))

Initials on no. 4 lol (Z Y TAN) lolol

I just got posted to kranji camp 3. Heard MP and DB is just next door.. Scary.. MP K9 unit also next door, mowbray in camp 1 or 2. I wonder wad engines will be like. Auto tech trainee here. Hope fully i can be assigned or sth as an A Tech aft the training or sth lol. Cool Shyt A tech guys are.. Tho the course of study i studied in Republic poly is totally diff. I studied supply chain mgmt in sch of engineering and i thought i would b posted to storeman or supply sup. Which im glad i wasnt now:)) Time to go library borrow books on engines n how they work and how to fix a broken engine hmmm. Cool stuff.. I poped last week. @victoria9 ill book in at 8am on tues. blk 829 :))) Initials on no. 4 lol (Z Y TAN) lolol

U can forget about repairing that engine, Engine repairs tend to be done by STK though you will learn how to remove the engine from the vehicles at least.

@desca.. No no not saying fix or not fix in training or unit. Imma a very hardworking kind of person.. Will do extra research before the actual thing one.. For brain power n knowledge one.. Write down tons of notes during lectures.. If u see a guy writing down lots of notes unlike orhers.. Its probably me:)