Male HQ

Jogging & Meeting @ Yishun Park

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Intending to try walk walk ard tomorrow nite at yishun park aft my night class in town. if i do, ill be in bright neon green tee shirt and running 3/4 compression tights (black). Tho I'm only into lean fit / slim & skinny duddes.. hah..

stay yishun 331.. within walking distance nia.. haha..

(MSN) iloveyouboyboy_kissmehugme@hotmail.sg || (Boyahoy) Babycookiemonstee ||

I'm not into chub or stocky.. I'm damn skinny 49 plus kg. so i seek similar or dragonboater body. change of attire for tonite .. ill be there 1130plus pm.. long checkered shirt and faded blue jeans.. guess ill sit down near fitness corner opp the canal . will b playing my tab for a while till i grow bored then walk home

Was there from 1120 - 12.05pm.. Sitting under the white mushroom looking shelter eating fries when I saw 2 super good looking and cute boys walking.. Lol. They both walked and then sat in the same shelter I was in and talked.. One of them wore white top and black shorts. I can't remember if it was singlet or shirt... The other guy wore pink singlet and shorts, a red & black cap and carried a black sling-over-the-shoulder bag. I was on the phone when both continued talking and eventually left.. (omg sooooo cute dudes)

Then both continued to talk at the traffic light opp yishun park for a long time.. I continued to observe *drools... Lol..then wen I was about to go home, the bus came and blocked my view and both disappeared nooooo... 

If only my friend didnt call then I can secretly enjoy the cuteness lol!! I wonder if they are here.. Hmmm... If yes can pm me?