Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12741940_1110522205701795_78207562655073

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

12705233_1136374319734604_79116053649103

and my travelmate

12715264_852242141553167_550676874343661

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

How NOT to sext: 

Me: I just came back from a run... So sweaty and WET right now..

J: Nice...

(15 mins later)

Me: Just got out from the shower... And I'm so soaked

(10 mins later)

J: Hot

Me: And now I'm dry. 

Sexting is an art that I will never master. Though I would appreciate some pointers... Anybody? 

(And sending dick pics is such as weird thing to do...)

Last night we decided to do it raw. He pounded my ass so hard and came on my crack. 

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make Cream Crack-ers. 

#lamejokeoftheday 

(P.S. : The context to the joke is purely fictional. I do not advocate unsafe sex and one should always bring (and use) a condom like a talisman. Happy Fucking) 

12794388_859284677515580_378855764440976

― J'son M. Lee 

1454967_863355697108478_8872094217044733

― J'son M. Lee 

Travelled all the way to Singapore because some random phonies in this site invited me for a gathering.

They are a no show (I should have known better).

Had a pint of beer that night. I don't usually drink so I got tipsy quick. Decided to put my actual face on Grindr.

Outed myself to everyone but on the bright side, I have found a very hot friend-with-benefit Englishman.

Because YOLO.

So thanks to all the phonies in this site...

R: Seek?

Me: Transportation to school?

R: Huh? This is grindr

I would like to thank R for giving me that 'wake up call'.

I was not aware that I was lurking around the wrong app all these years.

Now should I use GrabTaxi or Uber?  Decisions, decisions... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, my Bed and I got attached this morning.

But the relationship got off on a rocky start with Bed accusing me of being overly attached (as a result, I was late for school). 

And he's right, I feed off the comfort he provides. 

Now Bed wants an open relationship. I'm not too thrilled about it.  

"Got pic?"

When you're butt ugly and not sure what to do in such a situation....

Take the ugliest, candid photo you can.

Make sure you find it funny and you're enjoying the process 

Then watch him swiftly block you (obviously repulsed)

The first few stings of rejection definitely hurt,

But you'll eventually get numb 

And would have eliminated all the redundant people 

In your beautiful life.

Hmm I recently realized that everyone does need love, but nobody believes in it...

The logic goes like this: "I don't believe there's anything valuable inside myself, thus I rely on my body, look, or penis size, etc. to get attention."

Yep, sex in the gay community is just merely collecting validation points.

Agree/Disagree?

12963879_1274099642619421_50588539110366

― J'son M. Lee 

13000311_1331728376843417_19660776020461

― J'son M. Lee 

12936625_528410190673463_460472719492218

― J'son M. Lee 

Most men, too :clap:

13010656_887283828048998_374139880798375

― J'son M. Lee 

12998657_1334005846615670_77317802771316

― J'son M. Lee 

I am seeing pictures of people I know on Facebook as they are shown on my wall. While I am happy for their progress in life - career, love life, physically, etc - I sincerely hope they would not forget how they reached that phase in life. Some have already forgotten. Despising others for not being as successful as they are. Shame. Sad. What if something happens and they fail again? Life has many ways to fuck us, rather rape us. 

Be humble.

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest joshtay

I will be turning 19 this year. And I can't help but feel old. I am afraid of getting older and having to bear more responsibilities.

Each year is just passing by so quickly, especially this year. We are already in April? What even.

I am so afraid of not accomplishing the things I have set out and plan to accomplish. I am afraid of letting myself down and disappointing the ones I love. :mellow: