Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

I've fallen sick.

Drink from the fountain of love. Immediately recover! :thumb:

I literally cannot afford to fall sick now..

hard at work sending out resume again hais.

Take care, I think the next wave of flu/cold bugs going arnd.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, lots of people falling sick. i fall sick less often now than before, after quitting smoking (which was easy for me, plus too expensive), haha.

i have become a good boy, i don't drink (hell i never drink beer before, come to think of it. wine, rum/ vodka cocktails [stupid me tried taking vodka without anything else - not going to do that again] i drink, but beer... lol. and i don't smoke (unless someone offers me a stick, hehe)

I remember seeing this video a few years back. I think it was a father's day video. Somehow I got to watch it again today. The 3 times I watched it, I teared 3 times. Sometimes we get so caught up with what we want and need, yet forgotten what was so simple and beautiful...

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

need to rush my report soon! need to really start writing it & slideshow & presentation OMG mad! :/ monday got to go back ITE cck >< sian. Hopefully wont see him or bump into him

Just ignore even U see him...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

I don't know why sometimes I bother being friends with some people. I try to make compromises to keep everyone happy, but no one seems to ever appreciate that fact, and instead accuse me of being biased and manipulative.I don't even know why.

Maybe i'm too stupid with my choices, and choose to remain friends with these people, but I think i'm a fairly (stupidly) loyal person, and it feels rather taxing trying to remain friends with two people that are quarreling and trying to hold middle ground.

Maybe I shouldn't bother with people anymore and become a recluse.

I don't know why sometimes I bother being friends with some people. I try to make compromises to keep everyone happy, but no one seems to ever appreciate that fact, and instead accuse me of being biased and manipulative.I don't even know why.

Maybe i'm too stupid with my choices, and choose to remain friends with these people, but I think i'm a fairly (stupidly) loyal person, and it feels rather taxing trying to remain friends with two people that are quarreling and trying to hold middle ground.

Cheer up wolfe. There are always better people than those who you're with. :)

I kind of stray away from people who tend to do that. It's like you're genuine but people thinks that you're faking.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

In another life, I would make you stay so I don't have to say you were the one that got away.

KATY Y U MAKE LYRICS SO RELATIVE.

Should hear her live version at X factor if you haven't!! Her techniques improved quite a little!

We're not together yet... but we're calling each other cheesy nonsense. ^^

I hope things work out.

I'm so jealous.... :oops:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Haha , don't want to start a bad one . :unsure:

You and me could write a bad romance.... oops! sounds inappropriate.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)