Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omggg, I wonder how you guys wear those fancy coloured underwear..... I am your normal white undies boy :X

Haha, as long as it's comfortable I don't care. Not like someone is going to see.. heh.

Now I feel like learning professional cooking from my grandma. Maybe tomorrow. :D

go ahead, haha. cooking is an important skill to learn.

Craving for teochew porridge, I think I might go for some later or something. Wonder if anyone wants to join, haha

cooking is an important skill to learn.

Indeed. There are many ways to conquer a man.

Melt his heart by doing all sorts of sweet and caring things.

Stimulating his brain's crave for impressive intellectual discussions.

His eyes, if you look like a hot model.

From the behind or front, through good sex in the calibre of no-one-can-do-it-better-than-me.

$$$$$$$$$$$

And stomach is definitely one.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guys, help me decide.

PEPPERMINT MOCHA MUFFINS OR PINEAPPLE MANGO MUFFINS?

Pineapple mango.... I like fresh fruity stuff.... save one for me ya? :D

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Just the mascot for the Lonely Hearts Club! Who is going to start the topic? How about ConfusedFella? :clap:

O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o

gonna be lonly no more... lonely no more...

sitting and thinking about what I want in my life, my career my future.. All along I have wanted to be a fine arts artist.. But I'm feeling so dead now... I know I have what it takes if I work hard but it's daunting that there's no one to guide only my own instincts...

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

LOL. i can cooked baked do housework ._. cause whenever am at home mom cooked i'm surely beside her help her cut thing wash thing or help her cook if she busy.

Haha, I won't do any of that. My cooking is mostly via experimentation hehe. I like to discover things on my own.

---------

I'm wondering if i have the discipline to put my plan into action. If and when I get a new job.. planning to save 3k by August next year to buy myself a birthday present I have spent the last 10 years dreaming about. It would mean putting aside half my earnings every month, and after bills, food and transport I won't have much left for myself to enjoy with (damned CPF, if there weren't CPF I'd have more to work with).

I'm so apprehensive about this but damn.. It has been 10 years.

Just the mascot for the Lonely Hearts Club! Who is going to start the topic? How about ConfusedFella? :clap:

On a totally random note... 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' is the title of The Beatles' revolutionary 1967 album, which is also often cited to be the best album of all time by critics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKIKmU1Tc5g

I think 'Abbey Road' and 'Revolver' are two better Beatles albums, though.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Never did listen to the Beatles much to be honest. Or rather, anything pre-80s.. Though I really, REALLY love rock'n'roll. never fails to get me moving to the music, and I love the musicals like Grease and Hairspray (You Can't Stop The Beat is one of my absolutely favourite songs in history)

Guest Marad44
... All along I have wanted to be a fine arts artist.. But I'm feeling so dead now... I know I have what it takes if I work hard but it's daunting that there's no one to guide only my own instincts...

Check out this site, ConfusedFella. Their motto is, 'Do Something, Learn Something, Share Something, Change Something'. There are numerous groups; type, say, singapore artists in the box, Topic or Interest

http://www.meetup.com/

Edited by Marad44

Never did listen to the Beatles much to be honest. Or rather, anything pre-80s.. Though I really, REALLY love rock'n'roll. never fails to get me moving to the music, and I love the musicals like Grease and Hairspray (You Can't Stop The Beat is one of my absolutely favourite songs in history)

Give the pre-1980s a chance. Lots of great music there.

1990s is my favorite decade for music, though. But I'm a big music fan, has 382 GBs of music on my hard drive, dating from 1949 to 2011.

Give the pre-1980s a chance. Lots of great music there.

1990s is my favorite decade for music, though. But I'm a big music fan, has 382 GBs of music on my hard drive, dating from 1949 to 2011.

it isn't really that I haven't given them a chance, but more of never bothered to seek them out. Most of my favourite songs are from the 80s to 90s, and the majority of them are from three main artistes... Metallica, Dream Theatre and Michael Jackson :P

---

Damnit hope i get this job.

it isn't really that I haven't given them a chance, but more of never bothered to seek them out. Most of my favourite songs are from the 80s to 90s, and the majority of them are from three main artistes... Metallica, Dream Theatre and Michael Jackson :P

---

Damnit hope i get this job.

This job?

Have you heard Metallica's latest collaboration album with Lou Reed (of The Velvet Underground fame)? Dream Theater is alright, I'm not a big fan but I collect their whole catalogue too. MJ... do you own his children albums (both solo and from Jackson 5) too?

i love the song it's 1984 by The Police - Every Breathe You Take. I sang this in my secondary school on my last year Teacher Day! haha stand on stage with that Singapore Idol Top 6 Dwane Ho. Tsk why not me? TSKKKK haha cause i no time join ._.

Yeah, that song's good. Check out their other big hit 'Roxanne' too.

Ah, I remember Duane Ho! Think he was good but somehow lost steam halfway through the competition.

Edited by derryfawne

This job?

Have you heard Metallica's latest collaboration album with Lou Reed (of The Velvet Underground fame)? Dream Theater is alright, I'm not a big fan but I collect their whole catalogue too. MJ... do you own his children albums (both solo and from Jackson 5) too?

No to the collab, haven't been keeping up lately. I prefer Metallica's older albums, new one doesn't quite cut it for me.

Dream Theater is really nice to me, I love their Systematic Chaos (which is where I got the blog name from) most, particularly Forsaken and In The Presence Of Enemies pt.1. The guitar is just to die for.

Then I have other random 'likes', like Freebird and some other songs I don't know the title off (that's so totally me, I can only remember the tune but not the title or artist)

OH AND I FORGOT TO INCLUDE QUEEN. I LOVE QUEEN SO BLOODY MUCH.

And I went for a job interview on Thursday. I think it went well though I fumbled a bit. They said they'd call me, and if I do that it'll kickstart my dreams of riding a motorbike.

Edited by Wolfe

No to the collab, haven't been keeping up lately. I prefer Metallica's older albums, new one doesn't quite cut it for me.

Dream Theater is really nice to me, I love their Systematic Chaos (which is where I got the blog name from) most, particularly Forsaken and In The Presence Of Enemies pt.1. The guitar is just to die for.

Then I have other random 'likes', like Freebird and some other songs I don't know the title off (that's so totally me, I can only remember the tune but not the title or artist)

OH AND I FORGOT TO INCLUDE QUEEN. I LOVE QUEEN SO BLOODY MUCH.

And I went for a job interview on Thursday. I think it went well though I fumbled a bit. They said they'd call me, and if I do that it'll kickstart my dreams of riding a motorbike.

Free Bird is probably Lynyrd Skynyrd, who I've heard of but barely familiar with.

I think we can all basically agree Metallica peaked in late 1980s. People says Puppets, but I tip my hat to Justice personally. Think Metallica is definitely the best of the Big Four of Thrash. Not a big fan of metal myself, though, unless we're talking showy glam metal ala Guns n Roses or early bluesy metal ala Led Zeppelin.

Killer Queen is probably Queen's best song, and A Night at the Opera is their undisputed magnum opus but I can't really listen to Bohemian Rhapsody anymore. Overexposure, maybe.

Good luck for interview.

Guest Marad44

When Americans woke up yesterday morning

they suddenly realized:

10 years ago

they had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope...

Today

they have no Jobs, no Cash and no Hope.

Edited by Marad44

Free Bird is probably Lynyrd Skynyrd, who I've heard of but barely familiar with.

I think we can all basically agree Metallica peaked in late 1980s. People says Puppets, but I tip my hat to Justice personally. Think Metallica is definitely the best of the Big Four of Thrash. Not a big fan of metal myself, though, unless we're talking showy glam metal ala Guns n Roses or early bluesy metal ala Led Zeppelin.

Killer Queen is probably Queen's best song, and A Night at the Opera is their undisputed magnum opus but I can't really listen to Bohemian Rhapsody anymore. Overexposure, maybe.

Good luck for interview.

The Show Must Go On is probably my one on of my favourites. Bohemian Rhapsody is still good for me because it's just so damned epic, and I love long, 'epic' songs, haha. More eargasm.

When it comes to music I'm pretty open to most things, though I lean towards metal (in it's various subgenres) and rock (particularly post-rock).

Yeah interview is over so now i can only hope and wait. Can't afford to not have a job anymore >.<

and I love long, 'epic' songs, haha. More eargasm.

Next stop: Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven, Guns 'n Roses' November Rain Estranged

Jaw-breaking guitar playing.

[Edit: and a surprisingly good Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day]

Your mailbox will be overflowing with applications, impere! :huh:

I don't need a guy who can cook 8 course meals but just one that can help me add an egg to my instant noodles.

Remember to pass some of the application forms to me. =)

Edited by derryfawne

assuming i get 1300.. -260 for cpf become 1140. 1140 save 500 become 640. 640-40-200-100 = $300 left over. Damn that's a tight budget to work with for entertainment and other stuff.

Calculation error, 1300-260=1040, but i assume u earn double, so u save 1k, assuming ur expenses n bills is the same, 1080-40-200-100= 740, not bad expenses for entertainment lol