Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Blowing Wind isn't really a whorehouse. So if you want to advertise yourself for casual sex, please do it discreetly. And what's so 'LOL' and 'LMAO' about being banged by random guys... Amazing Grace!

If you don't bother about your own reputation, at least respect your body.

Edited by blacquenoir

Instagram: vodkabaker

FYI, Blowing Wind isn't really a whorehouse. So if you want to advertise yourself for casual sex, please do it discreetly. And what's so 'LOL' and 'LMAO' about being banged by random guys... Amazing Grace! If you don't bother about your own reputation, at least respect your body.

totally agreed.. sending him a link to this thread :P

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

I rather live a life being hated for being me, than one that is well-liked while being fake, than a life that no one bothers to remember. I need to shake the world one day.

;) Peace out. If haters hate you, there are definitely people who love you. It's polarity and the opposite of hate isn't love or vice versa. It's indifference.

As always, I am stuck here in the present when I am already seeing a few years ahead.

Hate this feeling. I just want to get out of school, be done with NS and start working.

I don't care if I am too fast, life is too short to wait for people to catch up.

Will starting doing things my own way own speed.

I will be 'me' even it will mean my death or discrimination.

Just be patient, myself.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

I hope he doesn't read this thread but there's a certain new profile on bw who is pissing me off greatly.

Seriously, you first have status updates asking openly for guys to bang you, or to have 2 dicks up your ass, then you come up with updates saying you're afraid of your ass becoming loose from all that banging your ass has got and thus decided to stick to blowjobs now. THEN you give updates asking who wants blowjobs. WELL GUESS WHAT, WHORE, SINCE YOU'RE SO MORALLY LOOSE THAT YOUR WIDE OPEN ASS WILL NEVER BE AS LOOSE AS YOU ANYWAY, WHY NOT BE HONEST AND JUST ASK FOR BANGING?

Sorry, really needed to vent.

Sorry to intervene but I can no longer be the onlooker. First, what is so wrong with actively asking for sex? For goodness' sake, most ppl here look for sex, discreetly and openly, and if you're not comfortable with that, just go away. It is his profile and he has boundless freedom to update whatever status he wants. And on top of that, those updates do not involve you or harm anyone either. So why are you so bothered abt checking him out?

And there is nothing wrong with his status either. He decided to switch from banging to blowjobs cos he was afraid of becoming loose and what is wrong with that? Why are you so assuming about him pretending to ask for banging and not being honest? Oh please, in the first place he already asked for banging and i can't see anyone more honest and straightforward than him, with his intro and clear pics. What I loathe is ppl out there pretending to be saints while desperately looking for sex. And as I see, he is not one of those.

What I see wrong is not only the fact that you talked behind ppl's back but also your rude insult. You know what? You're only a coward. You're pissed off for no obvious reasons and you started to announce your feeling secretly to ppl who can agree with you, rather than straightforwardly talking to the person. And you spoke ill of and insulted him without him knowing. Do you know him well enough to call him a whore? Honestly, I can only see an immature, cowardice and unthoughtful act of yours.

Frustration~

Photos, resume, work, emails all gone in a sudden unexpected I/O error HDD. :(

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia