Male HQ

Logic Game.

Blissfull

302670_10150334193182381_643762380_7888614_2100857143_n.jpg

Think of a number between 1 and 60.

Remember that number.

Now what letters does ur number fall under?

Post with the letters that ur number falls under. I will know what your number is.

P.S. those who knows the logic behind it, please don't tell the rest. You can help to solve too!

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

C D E F

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

C

A B C D

C D E F

D E

Alex = 46, lol wat logic, just scan thru n u can tell

Haha, nice try. But you don't hav to manually find. I found each answer within seconds. If you know the method, then good for you (:

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Guest Officeboy

Haha, nice try. But you don't hav to manually find. I found each answer within seconds. If you know the method, then good for you (:

Haha u have the answer sheet of cos, i too lazy to make one, waste 10 mins or so, just glance thru about 30 secs know le

Haha u have the answer sheet of cos, i too lazy to make one, waste 10 mins or so, just glance thru about 30 secs know le

THe answer in within the picture itself, there is a mathematical trick to it.

Guest Officeboy

Ok since i am bored, category A has numbers 32+, B dont have multiples of 8 and their next 3 numbers(including 0 and next 3 numbers), C dun have multiples of 16 n next 7 numbers including 0, D dun have multiples of 4 and next number, E 16-31 n 48-60, F all odd number. Ok now its easier to guess

Ok since i am bored, category A has numbers 32+, B dont have multiples of 8 and their next 3 numbers(including 0 and next 3 numbers), C dun have multiples of 16 n next 7 numbers including 0, D dun have multiples of 4 and next number, E 16-31 n 48-60, F all odd number. Ok now its easier to guess

Hahhah, the solving method is really easy. I will share it later the day (:

Guest Officeboy

Actually i could have posted it earlier, but office connection lag to the max, plus somtimes load halfway, i had to go back and tap post again cause the sercurity image wont load, damn pissed using iphone here, facebook, ebuddy whatsapp, everything lags

Actually i could have posted it earlier, but office connection lag to the max, plus somtimes load halfway, i had to go back and tap post again cause the sercurity image wont load, damn pissed using iphone here, facebook, ebuddy whatsapp, everything lags

I could tell you if you want the solving method, it's really easy (: (but you're a guest :wacko: )

Wtf with the guest crap, i just never register here, y ppl here always like to poke fun into non members

nonnonono, I wasnt making fun la. It's just that I can't PM you.

The solution is to add the smallest number of each letter together from the letters they choose from. E.g. ABC = 32+4+8 = 44.

Feel free to try it out and play it with your friends. (:

reason behind it is because each of the number in A, B, C, D, E and F are arranged in their binary numerical property... go look up if you are interested... played in primary school liao la... nothing new.

There is nothing mathematical abt the solution! The number that one chooses is the one that is found in all the sectors with the number inside.

For example, CDEF is 27 cos 27 is found in CDEF and nowhere else.

CDEF is NOT 59 because 59 can be also be found in A.

So the letters that correspond to 59 are ACDEF.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

There is nothing mathematical abt the solution! The number that one chooses is the one that is found in all the sectors with the number inside.

For example, CDEF is 27 cos 27 is found in CDEF and nowhere else.

CDEF is NOT 59 because 59 can be also be found in A.

So the letters that correspond to 59 are ACDEF.

Its sort of maths cause for every number the letter combination is homogenous haha i also did it by brute force until thread starter introduce the formula

• Guest locked this topic