Male HQ

Is Gymbod A Must?

Guest shenderz

I noticed that guys with a cute and handsome face don't really care about gym bod. Most of them are just lean fit or slim.  Those with gym bod usually are just average look or CMI face. 

12 hours ago, Guest Look said:

I noticed that guys with a cute and handsome face don't really care about gym bod. Most of them are just lean fit or slim.  Those with gym bod usually are just average look or CMI face. 

To many people gym bod is consider lean fit lol. Normally a handsome face wont have much fats on their face so their body also of the slimmer or lean type

On 1 September 2016 at 11:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

Definitely will increase chances on the market if you have appealing physique. Even you will get looks from strangers if you have a nice body. If you work in raffles place, you will understand how important having nice body is, as almost every guys you see at raffles place their body is nice.

Gahment should close all the gyms in Singapore and ban any from opening so all of us can compete on equal levels.

21 minutes ago, Guest Fatty said:

Gahment should close all the gyms in Singapore and ban any from opening so all of us can compete on equal levels.

Please. Gym is there for anyone to use. Anyone can attempt to be a gymfit. Have a physical problem? Ok no problem but it doesn't mean that you CAN'T not be obese.

Edited by Snapplejacked

• 1 month later...
On 30 September 2016 at 1:14 PM, Guest Look said:

Once you have gym bod, your face will look cute also. It is the overall look that people see.

On 30/09/2016 at 1:14 PM, Guest Look said:

They are called PRAWNS ! 

I think being healthy should be on the forefront of all issue. Look at joseph schooling he does not have a gym bod (a swimmer bod maybe) but he could probably swim circles around 90% of the muscle fairy . Some chubby looking strongman are absolute powerful athletes. Some gym bods are pathetically weak with concerns on more on asthetics than real health. And some of those frequent to gyms have enlarged heart vessels that can literally explode . So yeah everything in moderation.moral a gym bod is not the measure of health. Hint look at the late lky. Do you think he have a gym bod. He live up to his nineties ,his health only taking a toll after his wife passed away.

Edited by SazNura

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Once you have gym bod, your face will look cute also. It is the overall look that people see.

Not really true.  The face don't become cute just because you have a gym bod.  But a gym bod can last much longer than a cute face.  

24 minutes ago, teatree said:

Not really true.  The face don't become cute just because you have a gym bod.  But a gym bod can last much longer than a cute face.  

I agree. Face, you are born with unless you go for cosmetic surgery to make changes. A gym bod is something you can train and achieve the body you want. 

Love. 

On 10/1/2016 at 9:38 AM, Guest Fatty said:

hehe closing all gym dont affect me cause i exercise at home. To have a nice looking body does not require gym, just a bit of exercise using body weight is enough but diet must be extremely strict like what i eat since exercise part i did not put too much effort onto it.

1 hour ago, teatree said:

Actually there is some true to it. If a person who is extremely fat he will have a bloating swollen face. If he suddenly goes on a extremely strict diet and exercise a bit he will slim down quickly. When a person body slim down, his face will also slim down having chisel sharp looking face which is definately more cuter than the bloating swollen face earlier.

Guest Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Of course its a must !!! 

Say no to FATS Femms and Asians!!!!!!!! 

kidding <3 

love yourself no matter large small skinny buff lean meaty whatever!!!!!! 

11 hours ago, teatree said:

Although face is born, but if you have a nice bod, you will feel more confidently and thus overall your appearance will looks good. Imagine if you are too skinny and fat, your overall confidence level also drop, and you would not look good.

is not a must to hv gymbods, but guys like us or even straight ones will 100% be attracted to guys who have gymbods. Their presence will catch the attention from the publics ... especially if they are wearing just a pair of singlet or tight tees with a pair of running shorts, tights or sweat pants .. their bulges and butt cracks will certainly be one of the attention eye opener for gays, bi or even straight men

27 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

is not a must to hv gymbods, but guys like us or even straight ones will 100% be attracted to guys who have gymbods. Their presence will catch the attention from the publics ... especially if they are wearing just a pair of singlet or tight tees with a pair of running shorts, tights or sweat pants .. their bulges and butt cracks will certainly be one of the attention eye opener for gays, bi or even straight men

You will look very nice in a business shirt if you have gym bod. See also will nose bleed.

Guest 6 footer
On 2016/9/30 at 1:14 PM, Guest Look said:

Add to that the shorties with gym bod. I'm chill and friendly generally so I really don't get the gym bod short guys at the gym who have such an atas attitude like they own the whole place.

3 minutes ago, Guest 6 footer said:

Add to that the shorties with gym bod. I'm chill and friendly generally so I really don't get the gym bod short guys at the gym who have such an atas attitude like they own the whole place.

I think you are projecting your impression onto them, what do you expect them to do? smile at you like some creepy pervert?

1 hour ago, Guest 6 footer said:

Hey! Dont anyhow stereotype short guys, there are plenty of baddies tall guy around too but it dont concern me as i dont go to the gym lol

Edited by yoyo74

Guest 6 footer

Polite gym etiquette is

- if you are using a machine and you see another standing around waiting, you offer to share so that the other person can use while you rest between sets; okay, so this is not as universal but not the point here.

- if you want to use a machine when it's obvious someone is in between sets, you ask if you can share; you don't expect the other guy to say no, but you still ask.

Then you have these shorties who just swoop in on the machine whilst you are in between sets without even making any gesture to acknowledge that you were there first. How's that for atas?

4 minutes ago, Guest 6 footer said:

Polite gym etiquette is

- if you are using a machine and you see another standing around waiting, you offer to share so that the other person can use while you rest between sets; okay, so this is not as universal but not the point here.

- if you want to use a machine when it's obvious someone is in between sets, you ask if you can share; you don't expect the other guy to say no, but you still ask.

Then you have these shorties who just swoop in on the machine whilst you are in between sets without even making any gesture to acknowledge that you were there first. How's that for atas?

aiyah , just buy your own equipment like this complete gym set like me and put it in you r own home , then problem solved.

Image result for gym equipment picsImage result for gym equipment picsImage result for gym equipment pics

if you are going to join a public accesible gym , then you have to put up with all these irritations.

BTW I have my own gym set shared between my partner, me and soem close friends . we spot train each other and we are handsoem and beefy. NO sharing with germ infested public equipment.

Guest agreeeees
On 11/9/2016 at 0:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

You will look very nice in a business shirt if you have gym bod. See also will nose bleed.

yeap! agree :D thats why i love it when i meet my bf after work and we go home together. 

seeing him in his tight pants and his chest and arms just making his shirt tighter... 

his manly smell after a hard days work with that bubble butt bouncing . Watching the OL's stare at him too at times .. heh eat it girl ! 

sometimes i get fucking hard otw home lol. 

damn i love him !!! 

2 hours ago, Guest agreeeees said:

yeap! agree :D thats why i love it when i meet my bf after work and we go home together. 

seeing him in his tight pants and his chest and arms just making his shirt tighter... 

his manly smell after a hard days work with that bubble butt bouncing . Watching the OL's stare at him too at times .. heh eat it girl ! 

damn i love him !!! 

You have hunky bf eh?! Can even go home together, so sweet.

48 minutes ago, syazlangalaxy said:

i like gym body  dreamming to have one.. but everytime i went to gym, i die next 2 days for sure..ekk 

Actually after gym this is what you should do , allow your body to rest. Heavy workout breaks down / destroy your current muscle fibre( hence all the pain and feeling of dying). The new muscle fibre will rebuild on top of the old broken strands of muscle, like a layer of wall.You should get plenty of rest before continuing the next session.many gymnmers cheong too much and that is why some gymmers die faster than normal folks. they never follow a proper training and destroy their body in the process

1 hour ago, syazlangalaxy said:

i like gym body  dreamming to have one.. but everytime i went to gym, i die next 2 days for sure..ekk 

I also like gym bod but just simply cannot get one. 

• 6 months later...

I'm not too rigid abit liking a guy with a nice muscular body, but a bit of beef on a person would be nice. Makes for a very macho and masculine character in my opinion. Everybody has preferences. 

It all comes down on how people carry themselves. No point in going for a muscle head who doesn't have anything to talk to other than gymming and exercise. 

Yet again, if you're already fit and have a passion for dieting, working out regularly and the commitment it takes to maintain a muscular body, looking for someone with the same passions and interests as yours is be reasonable as well. 

Guest Hunk

No point spending 6 hours in the gym everyday when your face CMI or worse, feminine. I have met "sisters" in the gym in their 40's and 50's, so turn off the way they walk and talk. They would prance around looking at other men with a superior look on their face which is so annoying.

Guest Oh please
On 11/10/2016 at 7:51 PM, Guest agreeeees said:

damn i love him !!! 

Lol you dreaming? No such person exist. Even if he did he will most likely be banging other guys or girls behind your back haha!

Guest Hunk
11 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

I think gymbod is good to have .. Besides makes urself look good also maa .. 

As a vers top I prefer my partner to be slim fit and straighy act like me, big bulky build is a turn off though. Even worse when body so bulky yet feminine, yikes!

I think most bulky build gays used to be chubby and fat in the past. They cant burn the fat so they just bulk up by lifting. Not my type though.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, undies87 said:

Haha perhaps you can learn to be a better person, because Gymbod doesnt mean that youre a nice person and not forgetting the face. 

Don't understand . ?? Meaning ?

26 minutes ago, Guest Hunk said:

As a vers top I prefer my partner to be slim fit and straighy act like me, big bulky build is a turn off though. Even worse when body so bulky yet feminine, yikes!

I think most bulky build gays used to be chubby and fat in the past. They cant burn the fat so they just bulk up by lifting. Not my type though.

That's your preference ma. Many claim they aree straight but when comes to decision many so called straight act guys cannot even commit (kiasi) and run away from problems/ irresponsible. Gymbod or fitbod to me is to make yourself look good in what you wear and feel confident. 

2 hours ago, Guest Hunk said:

No point spending 6 hours in the gym everyday when your face CMI or worse, feminine. I have met "sisters" in the gym in their 40's and 50's, so turn off the way they walk and talk. They would prance around looking at other men with a superior look on their face which is so annoying.

If face CMI they need a fit body even more to get more browny points lol. There are people who only get attracted by body and thats where they can make it

1 hour ago, Guest Hunk said:

I also like slim fit person than a bulky muscular person. Chubs can also choose to be slim fit instead of bulky muscle mass if they want. Its all due to diet control which they had problems controlling it in the first place.

1 hour ago, undies87 said:

Haha perhaps you can learn to be a better person, because Gymbod doesnt mean that youre a nice person and not forgetting the face. 

I always see people say gymbod or slim fit guys does not mean a nice person but i think more unfit guys had a higher percentage of not nice person due to the many rejections they had. All those rejections will cause lots of anger and jealousy. Some will become angry and go around scolding others for fat shaming them. Some will even turn to raping others as they cant get what they want. Unfit person is definately a weaker character who is more lazier or a person who had no self control in eating.

In this world, many people not just get impressed with physical looks. They will also be impressed by how hardworking a person is. They will be impressed by how a person can stay in control of their body desire against nice to eat food. They will be impressed by how strong willed or determined a person is. A fit person not just win by physical attributes, they win by mental attributes in the characters as well.

Guest Guest

I don't like gym bod. Just normal healthy looking build without purposely going to the gym type of guy is best even with some fats and belly. Too much muscles equal vain gays trying TOO hard, No life!

Guest Hunk
15 hours ago, amr94 said:

Gymbod isnt made in the gym. It's mostly the food intake when you're out of the gym. :( 

It's quite hard unless you cook yourself, the food outside is just bad, either drenched in oil or way too much salt and sugar. I am having quite a tough time as still living with parents and they would shake their heads when I eat baked chicken breast with brocolli and wholegrain rice. They don't understand the importance of a good protein rich diet.

And to the fatties and unfit flaming the gym bods, it is dedication and a liftime investment. Just because you idiots are constantly being rejected by us doesn't mean you have the right to be lazy. Get your lazy fat ass to the gym and lift like a man. Hiding behind the computer/phone screen isn't helping.

59 minutes ago, Guest Hunk said:

It's quite hard unless you cook yourself, the food outside is just bad, either drenched in oil or way too much salt and sugar. I am having quite a tough time as still living with parents and they would shake their heads when I eat baked chicken breast with brocolli and wholegrain rice. They don't understand the importance of a good protein rich diet.

WHAT?  Your parents should be kissing the floor you walk on for being so conscious. If eating healthy is good for you, it is even much more so for your older parents.  Hopefully you can make them come to reason and follow your example, so you can have them around for the longest time...

Guest PenggilaKonek

It's not a must, as gym membership is considered luxury not necessity so is gym bod is a man made. I'd go with natural build be it from hard labor work or born with a good good.

On 8/31/2016 at 7:58 AM, Guest midy said:

As a middle aged fit guy, my contemporaries are mostly haggard looking, fat or botak uncles. So when we take selfies together, I usually stood out even if I wear cheap sports wear. They have mostly given up trying to maintain their body, skin and hair. But they have the money to buy expensive new clothes however when they are standing beside me, all that only make them look worse.

And besides gays who are very critical about looks, you know who else are too? It's the wives of my contemporaries. When we meet or when they comment on the selfies, the wives are the ones who waa this, waa that about my looks and complaining about their husbands sloppiness. Middle aged aunties are really very direct.

LOL!  This is my experience too.

I have been slim most of my life, as a child other kids were strong and beautiful,  and when I became an adult I started exercising in gyms.  Now as an older man most of my former peers are in ruinous shape and bad health while I am muscular (but not too hunky) and healthy. Same with my colleagues at work.  And it is their wives who smile at me and give me compliments and ask what I do that I don't look like their husbands :).  

It is interesting to read here the various opinions about the value of working out,  if it is a must, a convenience, a selfishness, blah blah. What should be realized is the fortunate coincidence that what we do for our health COINCIDES with what we do to look good.  So, for one reason or the other, the smartest thing to do is to develop the discipline to work out and eat healthy.  One cannot argue against this.

Of course it is not a MUST.  Many people see no value in it.  It is also not a must to care for one's teeth, and so the teeth of many middle aged men are like the stars, they come out at night.  What a difference!  Just when we are old the VALUE of all the faculties we preserve intact raise tremendously.  It is like heaven to be old and have the original teeth, the original articulations fully functional, a back that does not hurt, no gastric problems, and take no medications.  

The answer to "is gymbod a must" is simple:  to be happy throughout life and especially when one is old, it is a MUST to develop a discipline that allows one to pursue activities of self improvement like going to a gym and eating healthy.  And if one acquires such discipline, there is no better use of it than to cultivate such activities.

17 minutes ago, Guest PenggilaKonek said:

It's not a must, as gym membership is considered luxury not necessity so is gym bod is a man made. I'd go with natural build be it from hard labor work or born with a good good.

It would appear to be like you say.  A "man made bod" is not necessary.  But don't we push our youth to pursue "man made knowledge, skills"?  Would you leave your educational development to nature and be satisfied with knowing how to wash dishes in a fast food restaurant, or would you apply yourself to many, many years of heavy studying to become a highly qualified professional?  Why should a highly qualified body be less valuable?

• Guest locked this topic