Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

1 minute ago, Fitmature said:

Looking for a practice model today...late pm or early evening.

Can host in Marine Parade area...or can go over if you are able to host nearby.

You be HWP, disease-free and enjoy being massaged.

Please PM.

Am looking and hosting as well dm me

On 5/7/2021 at 12:07 AM, lemona said:

i recently attent relaxing oil massage course from a massage school, hence it would be great to have someone for practice befoee i become an experience masseur.

i charge $30 for 1 hr massage, it is just to cover the cost of transport and massage oil.

im 32/170/62.

i prefer your state to be regularly doing sports to maintain at least an average state, and age below 45.

prefer also full body smooth and shaven.

(i think smooth body is easier for massage!)

On 5/7/2021 at 12:07 AM, lemona said:

i recently attent relaxing oil massage course from a massage school, hence it would be great to have someone for practice befoee i become an experience masseur.

i charge $30 for 1 hr massage, it is just to cover the cost of transport and massage oil.

im 32/170/62.

i prefer your state to be regularly doing sports to maintain at least an average state, and age below 45.

(i think smooth body is easier for massage!)

How to contact u sia?

i recently attent relaxing oil massage course from a massage school, hence i charge a discounted price before i become really experience 

i charge $50 for 1 hr relaxing oil massage, im 32/170/62.

i prefer your state to be regularly doing sports to maintain at least an average state.

(i think smooth body is easier for massage! and i dunno how to massage a very hairy body...)

Edited by lemona

100% satisfaction 😜

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]