Male HQ

From Bw Archives 23 : 12 Sep - 21 Sep 98

HendryTan

09/21/98 16:26:19

Name: netjumper

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: any that you like ...

Comments:

SOTONG! Congrats .. good job man. Well, you can call me Net or NJ or Jumper or Jump or Thumper *LOL*. NJ sounds good to me. Anyway having way too much fun at home ... no washing, no ironing, don't have to clean up, make my bed, make breakfast, ... what else??? Hmmm seriously thinking about moving back in with my parents ... having maids to pick up after you is fun! BTW, how come everyone's Fav Body Type is lean, smooth or muscular??? What happen to the chubby or flabby types? Don't they get any??? Well take care ... stay hard ... cum buckets --- Netjumper a.k.a. NJ

09/21/98 13:58:42

Name: sotong

Comments:

Netjumper!! I did it!!! Sotong

09/21/98 13:36:38

Comments:

Ahboi, you are rrrrright! My mommy always tells me to finish something once I've started on it, so I'll complete the story of your misadventure soon. Hope you liked it so far as I remembered you telling me that "kena force by 2 or more pple can be quite f n one.." Hahahaha. Anyway, do get your 1 litre Clairol on stand by soon...

I also promised Netjumper to write him a story and it's gonna be on love... but wah piang! How can I use a name like netjumper when I'm describing the tender moments!!?? Okie, NJ, you give me name soon or don't regret it if I choose my own. Think nobody w nts the hero in the next story to be called Dicky??!! :)

Wahhh, my yahoo mail down for maintenance till 12mn tonight. So whoever it was that sent the mails out late last night and this morning will have to wait till tomorrow for my reply. :P .. Sotong

09/21/98 10:10:00

Name: david

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

it never fails to brighten me when i read the postings. i guess i really need to read more so that i can jump out of my self imposed sorrow sooner. hopefully it's not too long down the road when i starts having sexpetitions again! and guys, do keep me inform of your gathering. i'm really keen to meet out with you and it's really time that i starts moving on with life. goodday

09/21/98 04:51:40

Name: Stephen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral sex.

Your Fav Body Type: slim and smooth. Your Nationality: singaporean.

Comments:

Hi, I'm a 19 yr old boy who is relatively new at this and I would like to make new friends to talk with and maybe even try out a few things with. Please drop me a line. Thanks.

09/20/98 15:45:56

Name: hornybugger My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: AK Your Fav Body Type: AK's

Your Nationality: wat's AK's?

Comments:

hey Actionkid, does that mean that I will never get a chance to have a romp with you? Damn. Was hoping that i could one day! But good luck to you and your fren. U guys r lucky to have each other!! Now I must go find other men.. :)

09/20/98 06:43:54

Name: jermey liew My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckfxxk

Your Fav Body Type: well-defined abs Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I NEED HELP, GUYS !!!! -------------------- I was wondering if anyone can assist me in this matter.. well, actually, my parents were divorced since I was 5 and and I haven't met my mum ever since. the only info I have of her is her full name and IC number ( which I found on my birthcert) . Any ideas ? Will the govt release info about her tel number or address ? Please help me, I feel so down and miserable.... jeremy.

09/20/98 03:37:52

Comments:

AAAAAArrrrggghhhhhh!!!! AK! You went public again!!! Just for the record, AK did not strip for me. Neither did I chance upon that much sought after chipolata of his :P ...... We met just once and we’re like a mirror image of each other in terms of size (I meant height!!!) and built. The only outward physical difference was his double eye lids and brown eyes (or was it the colored contact lens he had on?) And of course his famous/infamous XXX Factor. :) So when I penned my stories, I just jumped to the con lusion that we both probably look alike on the ‘inside’ as well, hence the chipolata. Yeah, yeah, I just made a complete fool of myself by revealing unneccessary statistics. :) So AK, have I also done my part to vindicate you too??? hehehehe

I where got take so long to answer your mail?? My pc’s on the whole day just to see if there’s something from you. There’s also the pager alert just in case my pc call it quits. But I was out the whole of last night..... Ah yes, I found out the name of th t road where guys lurk in the dark. It’s called Ann Siang Road. Is it a cruise centre for yuppies? Where was I now..... Oh yes, I wanted to reply to your mail but you mentioned several times on the BB that you’re lost in a new world now; only have eyes fo him, no eyes on pc monitor anymore, so I thot my mails would go unread so why bother lor.... :) Okie lah, we’re equal now. No angry anymore, but I think the whole world wouldn’t mind you posting your nekked pic to make the BB sizzle!!! Of course things d fferent now, must get permission from your relevant authority!!! :P ...

And Netjumper ah, first my name was enlarge and in subsequent postings, ENTIRE paragraphs get enlarge!! Where can I hide now? Sotong cannot take the attention. I’m gonna squirt my black ink and make a quick dash for it!!! And did I read that the gathering s in Mid-October? Sigh.... maybe techno savvy people like you can beam the gathering live to me in Bali. If I don’t reply within days, it means that I’ve been captured by the rioting Indonesians and made into sotong bakar!!!

And who the heck is this other mystery man who has been posting the pirated version of my stories? I first suspected it was some ang mohs from ang moh land based on the style of writing. Then there was the use of 10pines which means that person lives in S pore. Is it Ahboi? Nahhh, bet he’ll just sit back with his Clairol to enjoy the story rather than compose one with himself as the fool. I’m gonna go into the BB archives to look for hidden clues soon... To everyone else out there, take care - Sotong

09/20/98 03:26:50

Name: ahboi

Comments:

alamak, sotong ah. why let these boh-liau mail get to u ? apparently having boh-life of their own, they just wanna see other pple as miserable as themselves. also their boh-sia only reflect on their boh-lan one. otherwise where got boh-tak boh-chi can ask such boh-eng questions ? i'd boh-chap them if i were u. then again, i'm not u what.. hiak hiak hiak.

as for my monogamy, well sing : "the answer my fren, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind..". i'll be when i'll be. even then, it will be for myself, and that unlucky half of mine. and u know me lah, where got follow everyone one ! he heh heh.

and please please please do go on with your jackie collins. for then, i can have chance to play joan collins. u write, i act it out lor... life is a bitch what. so be a super bitch lor. live life to its utmost mah ... hahahahahhahh.

and adding on to ak's thots : sure, i cum here to air my dirty laundry in the wind. but that doesn't give licence to the birds (who btw need the wind to fly) to shit on them. if and when they do, they should know that hunting season will be on. i'll be th first in line to send them my crooze missile. alamak, dunno that is treat or threat ? hahahahahahhah. can die one.

09/20/98 03:10:19

Name: Krap

Comments:

Gee, I was away for only 1 week and so many things happend. Glad that david is getting through well with the support of BWers. I had to go through the same episode alone 3 years ago. About AK being grounded, I felt the earth moved when I read that a lu ky guy has managed to clip AK's wings. This must be the POWER OF LOVE (I am playing this song while typing). Congratulations (although belated). I wonder who's next ..... Hv to go now, catching an afternoon flight to BKK again (actually just returned rom BKK this week)... on business lah.....BKK is now my second home..... may be I should settle down in BKK ... actually one Thai guy wants me to meet his mother!!!!!! ...... how ah?????

09/20/98 00:38:43

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Hahahah.. looks like I'm on a high again after reading the lovely letters from my pals from the net.. :P I have to say.. you blowites are the best!!! As a support group, I think we've excelled with flying colours and BW should be very proud of it!! Dave, S ing, s7ven and plenty of other guys will prolly agree with me on this... ;) (I could be wrong.. :P ) Heheheh.. it feels good to let things out in here and later realise that there are so many guys out there who actually bother to care.. even if we are mere ' trangers'.. :) but of course, we MUST do it in moderation. Anyway, Sting.. I'm glad that you've conquered your emotions and willing to pick up your life again. Hey.. there are greener pastures everywhere... but you might have to walk a bit longer to get th re.. I'm certain that it will be worth it somehow.. ;) I wish you luck!!

And netjumper... sure, Friday dinner sounds like a great idea for me too... if you need help, tell me lah. We can send out feelers to whoever's interested and work out the details from there... I did plan to quit this page, actually, but decided that ther 's no point. As long as I feel comfortable being here, I'll keep on being here. And with frens like net and ahboi and chrys and sotong and edmund and jeff and @lex and jack and sunguy and so many others.. how to stop??? and sotong... my choice? heheh... i was never a choice, it happened instantaneously..;P

ENJOY your life, boizzzzzzzz!!!

09/20/98 00:23:56

Comments:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Okay.. I make my Pubic announcement 2!! Yeah.. sotong's been fantasizing about me for velly long alleady..;P Wah.. can even imagine my nekked lithe body and chipolata one down to its every detail, with very good accuracy some more!!! Hahaha ! But seriously, we're friends.. good friends actually, and as friends go, we care for one another. But again, reminder.. this is JUST the internet highway.. the accidents here are never as real as it seemed. I guess I got my emotions mixed up myself, for a bit..;P Hey.. noone's perfect, OKAY!! Anyway, this thing about sotong.. nope, he does not have a crush on me.. we had a nice talk, we met and we get along. That's it. I promised to be his running buddy, but got sidetracked along the way. But.. well.. an one keen on running?? Please message us! I'm seriously looking for running mates to train with.. maybe wanna go for the marathon soon.. :) Hehehe... yep, sotong.. sorry.. I will write u pte mail next time (actually, I did.. but u took so long to reply one! !) Is that enuff? Or do you want me to strip nekked, take photo and post here as a sign of repentance for you?? Heheheh... Peace guys!!!!

09/19/98 17:00:10

Comments:

Aiyo AK, some pple wrote to ask me if I was interested in you and I was wondering what made them say that till I saw your posting :

Quote*Anyway, public apology no 1... sotong.. i'm sorry. i am not exactly in a comfortable state of mind right now, coz verything is happening real fast, leaving me really happy and overwhelmed.. but tinged with lots of apprehension. I'm sorry for missing out on your email... We did have a nice time, I'm sincere about that running bit and yeah... i did enjoy the talk.. but . i guess my mind's a little occupied right now. You did not do anything wrong at all. I'll just have to hold raincheck for now.. I hope you understand... *Unquote

From this, it seemed like I’m chasing you and you rejecting me leh. Of course both of us know that you were referring to something else. But please do me a nice favor and vindicate me from this situation? And mail me if there’s anything just for me, don’t post it on the BB to avoid more misinterpretations, okie? :)

BTW, I think that bf of yours was quite a good choice. All the best to the 2 of you. Sotong

09/19/98 15:41:53

Comments:

To my dearest netjumper. I was this shy guy who’d only use words like ‘ahem’ in my first few posting. Since my self-enrollment in this BB school, my vocab has increased and I don’t think twice about using those words. It’s quite scary; I really won’t have an idea of what I’m capable of next, so I thot I’d better nip my butt oops, it’s bud. Gonna have a lot of confessions to make tomorrow!! I still wonder how you found out cos my first was a fast-paced soft-p--n comedy whereas the rest were rather explicit X narrations. Yeah, maybe you’re right about Jackie Collins. Used to lock myself in my room, skip lunch & dinner just to finish one of her 2” thick paperbacks. Now I think like that broad... sigh :(

BTW, I’ve an innocent question to ask. Was at one of those teahouses at Tg Pagar earlier on. When leaving, I had to drive pass those back lanes near the Maxwell Road market. There seems to a lot of guys hanging around and lurking in the dark. They were dr ss kinda erm...well er.... never mind. Quite similar to pros looking for business. Is this what you guys term as cruising? No offense really, but I’m really blur like sotong on such matters.

09/19/98 15:10:36

Your Nationality: Earth

Comments:

Sotong sorry to spoil your pen name ... *LOL* Your stories sounds more like Jackie Collins than Sydney Sheldon *LOL* ... sorry but although explicitly reads like an adult movie it is very entertaining ... so I am sure we all hope you will not stop. Well, actually the thing that gave you away was not the paragraph thing, it is your style of writing. From your previous posting you can see the similarities.

AK, maybe we will try to do the group thing sometime in mid-Oct. Maybe on a Friday evening we can all go down to TGIF or Olio for dinner or something. *L* I know a place where we can have more than 15 people at a time and cheap ... Marina South Steam Boat. Well you guys take care ... stay hard and cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/19/98 10:04:24

Name: Sting

Comments:

Hello again.

I thought I'd update everyone who showed me concern about the person whom I'd been courting fervently. Things did not turned out well.

He gave me a call on Wednesday and cited a thousand reasons as to why we should not be together. In summary, he have no intentions of starting any relationships at all. As I mentioned before, I'd been quite mentally prepared for this. So I'm still taking t quite well. But for all my "nobility" (as ahboi put it), I guess I came out as quite a loser, huh?

I guess SinGuy was right afterall, it is indeed time I move on ......

09/19/98 08:48:05

Name: AFPN

Comments:

Everyone knows what's Passive and Active, when u are shy u say P or A...i juz realise (if i'm slow sorry..) tat when u add a -ness ie Passiveness and Activeness it goes like P-ness and A-ness (try reading it aloud) and when u say my P-ness will fit nicely with your A-ness, it gets really funny. :) Hope u like it.

09/19/98 08:37:16

Comments:

Ahboi, ahboi, looks like the rest of the world has gone monogamous...when's your turn? Ai yo yo... you know ah, when I have my salad, it's strictly one type of dressing only. Yours ah, one day french dressing, another day english mustard, now welsh dressi g... sigh. Guess your fave must be thousand "ai ren" dressing? :) Take care man. Sotong

09/19/98 07:04:15

Name: Unkle Chrysalis

Comments:

Netjumper ... wow ... hmmm ... er ... ok ... would love to organise things ... but ... work really hectic now ... AK knows how busy I can get ... also ... in chrysalis stage ... changing ... mind's not focused ... sorry ... someone else please?

09/19/98 05:30:33

Comments:

hahahhaha, sotong ah, early early all-ray-dee suspect it was u.... otherwise i where got standby clairol shampoo to catch your sexpense one. anyway, thanks for the seng & chui episode. no wonder my dick was mari-kita the whole of last nite when i was with ... :) now i got to do a clark kentian change and get out of the house to continue my dirty WE. curfew will be back on sunday :(

09/19/98 05:27:58

Comments:

Sotong writes again... on previous episode :

“Oh that was good” Ah boi said, panting and trying to catch his breath. “Thanks guys, but I really need to go now...”

“Whoever said it was over? We’ve only just begun..”Seng smiled as he motioned Chui to switch positions. “Ever heard of milking torture?”

“Er...guys, I don’t think I can shoot out another load... guys... hey guys..” Too late, they’ve switched positions and Seng is trying hard to induce another erection in Ah boi’s manmeat while Chui’s arms hugged and squeezed Ah boi’s sweaty body and took o casional whiffs of his manly scent again. His hugs were so powerful Ah boi could hardly breathe.

“Guys don’t...please, not today, I really can’t cum again...ufhhh.. uff..” Ah boi’s words became muffled as Chui inserted his meat into Ah boi’s mouth.

“Take it all in you slut! I’m gonna pump you up with my juice!” Chui commanded. “And I’m gonna drain you and suck you dry!” Seng chipped in at the other end; his mouth still working furiously at Ah boi’s thick and veiny manhood. “I’m coming....oh, oh, ohh ... ahhhhh...” Chui collapsed after having shot his juice into Ah boi’s mouth. The sensation was indescribable . Chui’s sperm was of a smooth, creamy texture with a hint of sweetness; the perfect pick-me-up for Ah boi at a time like this. Needless to say, none was wasted. Every drop of the precious stuff was treated with sweet indulgence like Haagen Daaz.

The sensational experience in Ah boi’s mouth coupled with the service Seng was furiously offering down there brought about another round of orgasm for Ah boi in no time. Seng removed his mouth and started jacking Ah boi off just in time as his juices expl ded in copious amount all over his sweat glistening chest. Now all 3 sat on the ground panting away....and boy was Ah boi shack! Really shack! Every load of sperm ejected from his body was like his life energy being sapped and drained away. Again, he feel into a deep state of exhaustion...

“What do you think, this guy’s capable of a third round?”And evil looking Chui asked, still holding tight to Ah boi’s chest.

“You’re damn right, this time round, I’ll milk him dry till there’s nothing there for a week!”came the reply.

SOTONG says : Ai yo guys, I cannot write further lah, this is terrible. I didn’t think I could right this kinda stuff, I hate myself for doing so. I started my first story so tame and avoiding being to explicit but now... yucks!!! It was fun being the Sid ey Sheldon of the BB for the time it lasted. But now, I lost my veil of secrecy and am soooo self-conscious now since some of you guys out there know me. Please forgive me but I think I’d better end here......regrets, regrets.

09/19/98 05:19:14

Name: tom

Comments:

Hello. this is my first posting.. have been reading this pages for long time already. But now just come back after a long break and surprised to see so many changes. is AK really serious? I don't know what to say. I have fantasized about him and his stori s and admire his thoughts and now suddenly he is taken and stop croozing. I will miss u! All your fans will miss u! But never mind, all the best to you and your new friend from me also.

09/19/98 00:09:19

Comments:

i guess my guess was wrong... Anyway, public apology no 1... sotong.. i'm sorry. i am not exactly in a comfortable state of mind right now, coz everything is happening real fast, leaving me really happy and overwhelmed.. but tinged with lots of apprehensi n. I'm sorry for missing out on your email... We did have a nice time, I'm sincere about that running bit and yeah... i did enjoy the talk.. but.. i guess my mind's a little occupied right now. You did not do anything wrong at all. I'll just have to hold raincheck for now.. I hope you understand... and the rest of the guys too... and eric.. nice hot cummmy story.. :) Keep it up boys!!

09/18/98 20:14:34

Name: eric My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking and sucking Your Fav Body Type: tan & muscled

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi to all the readers of BW(especially AK cos I am your No.1 fan!) well this is my first time writing this so bare with me. After work at around 11 pm, I went for dinner with friends and after that, I went to the park for a smoke and read my paper, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. The funny thing was I am from the navy and still in uniform at that time. So imagine a guy n military uniform at a park at 1130pm. All of a sudden, i felt something touching the front of my pants and I was completely erected. The guy who touched my is around 30 and pleasent looking. God knows how long was he touching me cos I felt my cockhead w t. He continued to rub me in my pants. I let him cos I have not made love to my gffor a week and did not cum for 4 days. I was so damn horny! Without warning, I bend down and sucked me through my pants which by than felt so so tight and the zipper threate to bust. I told him to take my cock out and he used his teeth to slowly unzip my pants. I was so erotic that I almost exploded b4 he took my cock out. With my dick sticking into the air, he took my whole 6 inch steel rod into his mouth. When he felt me c mming, he used his hands to jerk me and his other hand brushing my cockhead. I shot so much cum that a volley landed on my shirt collor and the rest spilled all around his hands and my pants. He continued to massage my cock and finally zip me up. We had a chat for 15 min and parted ways. I flag down a cab home. I noticed when theres a red light, the driver's hand slightly touched my kneecap, but that happened too often to be incidently. I grew hard and my cock starts to bulge gaginst my pants to ts max. He made small talk and asked me life in the navy and stuff. All of a sudden, he just grap my cock and I was too shock to do anything. However, I was hard. he drove to a multi-story car park and masturbated me again. Hows that for an evening, its the first time two person forced my sperm out twice in less than two hours. My cock is still semi erected now even though I just got home amd not changed out of my cum soaked uniform pants that I have to tell all u guys about it.

09/18/98 17:02:52

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Please ignore previous posting

Ai yo... you guys are really terrible. First you abused and corrupted my story and leaving the other readers wondering which posting is actually the real thing. Then ah, lifted my veil of mystery before my story’s over. Now I’m soooo conscious when keying in my thots!!! It all started when someone told me I could write smut. So I decided to experiment with different themes and styles... so there! Netjumper, there are many out there that knows this new para thing, so what makes you think it’s me? Okay lah, ou so smart but I kinda shy too. You highlight my name and enlarged it some more! Sotong must now hide in the shell of some giant clams. As promised, I’ll write about you another day. Before that, you must describe yourself to me... like to you have bicep like lobsters? Do you have bulging abs like a seahorse? And is your chest pumped up like a puffer fish? Hehehehe. But do let me finish this one first, okie? And do have a good trip. Funny though, I’ll also be in Malacca on the first week of Oct. You sure we don’t share the same cousin? And this other mystery man who abused my story; gimme more credit man - my tentacles are definitely longer than 10mm. And would you care to reveal yourself or give us a clue? :)

And AK, like to tell you a story too, man. It’s about last Sat afternoon. I met up with this legendary guy and was with him on the phone for 40 mins the night before. All was well on Sat when we met (or so I thot). Even sent him an e-mail to thank him for the meeting and also asked that friend when he’d like to go for a jog like we mentioned over the phone... but no reply from him since then. Have been wondering all these while... did I do something wrong? Anyway, take care and all the best to you.

Anyway, since i’m back on the BB again, might as well con’t with the story...

Sotong writes again... On previous episode :

And standing nearby him was this shadowy figure..(or was it 2 figures) whom he can hardly make out.. “AK, is that you? You changed your mind?” Ah boi murmured unintelligibly. No reply came, but the figures came closer and closer towards him.....

“What do you think of this guy?”Seng asked Chui “You think we’ve got ourselves a catch?”

“Most definitely, his bod gives me the hots. Just the right candidate for the milking torture!” Chui said, rubbing intently at his crotch. With that, both the guys cornered Ah boi.

“What..., what you guys want, huh? What...” tipsy Ah boi muttered when Chui’s arms went around his shoulders and Seng’s around his waist.

“Oh nothing, just thot maybe you’d like to have some fun with us... it’s ok, you don’t have to do anything, just leave it to us”Seng offered; his left hands already working on Ah boi’s crotch, coaxing it to come alive. Chui smiled, his right hands already underneath Ah boi’s tight tees and arousing his tits. The warm of 2 male bodies all over Ah boi was comforting and definitely stimulating but alas his mind was still on AK.

“Please leave me alone.... I wanna go home...could you pleazzz show me the way outta here....”Ah boi could hardly defend himself by now.

“Psss, let’s drag him over to that dark spot over there” Seng said, and soon all three were out of public sight. Once there, they wasted no time in removing all of Ah boi’s clothes. Ahhh, the musky scent of Ah boi’s tees made Chui delirious. He took Ah bo ’s manhood into his mouth and started licking; his other hand fingered and entered Ah boi’s ass. Seng gave Ah boi a long wet kiss and fingered his tits hard..

“Mmmm, no....not today.....ohh..please....no...”Ah boi muttered, half awake by now but still too tipsy to have a hold of himself. Both ignored his words and continued intently on their enterprise.

By now, Ah boi’s meat was hard and erect by the good job Chui was doing. Ah boi breatheing began to quicken and within minutes, his whole body tensed as he shot out load after load of cum. None however made it out of Chui’s mouth. All has been gobbled up nd savored; every single drop of it.

“Oh that was good” Ah boi said, panting and trying to catch his breath. “Thanks guys, but I really need to go now...”

“Whoever said it was over? We’ve only just begun..”Seng smiled as he motioned Chui to switch positions. “Ever heard of milking torture?”

Stay tuned once again for Mystery Man’s.... Oops, it’s Sotong’s next installment ;p

BTW, where’s Ah boi all these while? Why no hear from him? Is it cos the weekend’s here already and he’s out humping the town? Hehehe

09/18/98 17:01:18

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Okay lah, you so smart but I kinda shy too. You highlight my name and enlarged it some more! Sotong must now hide in the shell of some giant clams. As promised, I’ll write about you another day. Before that, you must describe yourself to me... like to you have biceps like lobsters? Do you have bulging abs like a seahorse? And is your chest pumped up like a puffer fish? Hehehehe. But do let me finish this one first, okie? And do have a good trip. Funny though, I’ll also be in Malacca on the first week of Oc . You sure we don’t share the same cousin? And this other mystery man who abused my story; gimme more credit man - my tentacles are definitely longer than 10mm. And would you care to reveal yourself or give us a clue? :)

And AK, like to tell you a story too, man. It’s about last Sat afternoon. I met up with this legendary guy and was with him on the phone for 40 mins the night before. All was well on Sat when we met (or so I thot). Even sent him an e-mail to thank him for the meeting and also asked that friend when he’d like to go for a jog like we mentioned over the phone... but no reply from him since then. Have been wondering all these while... did I do something wrong? Anyway, take care and all the best to you.

Anyway, since i’m back on the BB again, might as well con’t with the story...

Sotong writes again... On previous episode :

And standing nearby him was this shadowy figure..(or was it 2 figures) whom he can hardly make out.. "AK, is that you? You changed your mind?" Ah boi murmured unintelligibly. No reply came, but the figures came closer and closer towards him.....

"What do you think of this guy?"Seng asked Chui "You think we’ve got ourselves a catch?"

"Most definitely, his bod gives me the hots. Just the right candidate for the milking torture" Chui said, rubbing intently at his crotch. With that, both the guys cornered Ah boi.

"What..., what you guys want, huh? What..." tipsy Ah boi muttered when Chui’s arms went around his shoulders and Seng’s around his waist.

"Oh nothing, just thot maybe you’d like to have some fun with us... it’s ok, you don’t have to do anything, just leave it to us" Seng offered; his left hands already working on Ah boi’s crotch, coaxing it to come alive. Chui smiled, his right hands alread underneath Ah boi’s tight tees and arousing his tits. The warm of 2 male bodies all over Ah boi was comforting and definitely stimulating but alas his mind was still on AK.

"Please leave me alone.... I wanna go home...could you pleazzz show me the way outta here...."Ah boi could hardly defend himself by now.

"Psss, let’s drag him over to that dark spot over there" Seng said, and soon all three were out of public sight. Once there, they wasted no time in removing all of Ah boi’s clothes. Ahhh, the musky scent of Ah boi’s tees made Chui delirious. He took Ah bo ’s manhood into his mouth and started licking; his other hand fingered and entered Ah boi’s ass. Seng gave Ah boi a long wet kiss and fingered his tits hard..

"Mmmm, no....not today.... ohh..please....no..."Ah boi muttered, half awake by now but still too tipsy to have a hold of himself. Both ignored his words and continued intently on their enterprise.

By now, Ah boi’s meat was hard and erect by the good job Chui was doing. Ah boi breatheing began to quicken and within minutes, his whole body tensed as he shot out load after load of cum. None however made it out of Chui’s mouth. All has been gobbled up nd savored; every single drop of it.

"Oh that was good" Ah boi said, panting and trying to catch his breath. "Thanks guys, but I really need to go now..."

"Whoever said it was over? We’ve only just begun.."Seng smiled as he motioned Chui to switch positions. "Ever heard of milking torture?"

Stay tuned once again for Mystery Man’s.... Oops, it’s Sotong’s next installment ;p

BTW, where’s Ah boi all these while? Why no hear from him? Is it cos the weekend’s here already and he’s out humping the town? Hehehe

09/18/98 16:08:46

Comments:

hahahaha.. Mystery Man... I think you've given yourself away with your "Wow the wow wow wow" comment!!! Hehehe.. but thanx for the fiction.. it sure as hell added more spice here..;P Anyway, I'm sorry for not writing in much nowadays.. but, well... do know that this page, and you guys will always remain in my heart. As for the gathering... well.. it'd be good if someone follow up on it.. I can help with the background work.. :) and yeah.. I will try to make a point to turn up... though i prolly won't be alone anymore.. You guys take care.. and have fun!!!

09/18/98 15:42:22

Your Nationality: errr ... ummmmm

Comments:

Mystery Man is SOTONG! Coz' he now know how to separate his paragraphs with a line *LOL*

- Netjumper

09/18/98 15:40:30

Comments:

Chrysalis rushed forward .. and immediately set out to strip Ah boi naked.. having heard so much about his legendary 6pack abs and 9" salami. Boy, was he/she disappointed when all on bared display was a bloated gut and a 9mm limp dick. Frustrated and flus ered, he/she ran out towards the sea to drown his/her disappointment. Wait. What was that standing in the midst of the sea ? Its a bird. Its a plane. Its... Mystery Man! A good 10 inch tall glory. Wow the wow wow wow.

Chrysalis stopped dead in his/her tracks. Mystery Man moved towards Chrysalis. Their gaze locked. And Mystery Man was soon right in front of Chrysalis. "I'm 10 of 10penis. And who (the hell) are you ?" Mystery Man boomed. Chrysalis's gaze travelled down t Mystery Man's groin and sure enough, it was a 10mm alright. Gawd. Why, why must disaster strike twice ? lamented Chrysalis. First a 9 Ah boi and now a 10 Mystery Man. Woe be me. Chrysalis wailed and sank to his/her knees.

Mystery Man was uncertain what to do next as everything is suddenly so 10tative. He riddled his 10 brain cells and drew on the reserve of his IQ of 10 and self-combust on the spot. A fiery end to an erstwhile limpid episode. For a brief moment in his 10 s ort (that's another story that will remain untold) years of existence, he was hot. Unfortunately, he didn't quite trot.

Meanwhile, Ah boi remained motionless like a lump of jello... just so like him to be.

And so dear pple of the wind, was how the story ended........ and it was all AK's fault.

09/18/98 15:35:15

Your Nationality: well ... hmmmm .... I like US

Comments:

Unc Chry will you organize the get together for us? AK ask me to and I don't know too many places with room enough to hold 15 to 20 people. Plus I will be away on biz trip next week (leaving tomorrow morning *LOL* It is my hometown lah!). Then I will be in Melacca for my cousin (real relative) wedding on the first week of Oct and will be in US for two weeks early November. Plus places I choose tend to be more for the intimate dinner for two *LOL* ... and yes, sometimes it may be a bit pricey ... sue me I love good food.

Don't know about you guys but my fav restaurant is Michael Angelo at Chip Bee Gardens ... nice atmosphere, good food, good wine selection, very intimate and a place to bring your date if you want to impress them. Then a few doors down is Au Petite Salute ... good duck with raspberry sauce and rack of lamb. *L* Now I sound like a food critique.

Singuy .. nice links but I will be cautious because Geo Cities scan for things like these and will ban any site with gay site related links or pics ... BW maybe it would be advisable to remove it ...

Stay hard .. cum buckets - Netjumper

09/18/98 14:46:50

Comments:

Mystery Man doesn’t take lightly to graffiti on his creations. Still Mystery Man knows that only his works and his only will stand out from the sea of smuts. Who is the Mystery Man?

Clue I : He is a 10. The person to make the lucky guess gets to be the ero in the next story.

09/18/98 13:21:45

Comments:

... as the figures approached Ah boi, it turned out to be HORRORS.. Chrysalis in drag, with what looks like a pole poking at his/her batik wraparound, cradling gifts of what looked like ..? stones ? Ah boi gave a weak smile. "Yeah, just what i need", he t ought.. a frigging stoned drag with a horn. As if life isn't bad enough already. Being the kind soul he is, Ah boi gallantly reached out to help with the weights whereupon Chrysalis shrieked, " Leave my rocks alone. Go get your own, you, you, you PERVERT "

The outburst stopped Ah boi in his tracks. Hey, what an ungrateful broad. Shrug. No problem. If you want to drag your baggage around, I'm cool. With this, Ah boi turned and left. He looked forlorn but his back was ramrod with pride...

"Aiyoh, I was only joking lah.. dun be angry lah.." Chrysalis said in falsetto. He/she gave chase after Ah boi and promptly broke his/her stiletto and fell, face forward ... and hit a pile of turd. Eeeeeeeuuuuuurgh. Eggs in face is bad enough and now shit ?!?!? Why life so cruel one...

Ah boi turned around just as Chrysalis stood up, with dishevelled hairdo and face caked with turd. The beer forced its way up Ah boi's gullet.... hold it, hold it ... alas, mind cannot win matter and Ah boi threw up. The vomit hit Chrysalis right smack in the face and the sight was hideous. Ah boi swoon. swoon. "thump". and passed out, mercifully.....

Chrysalis rushed torward...... (to be continued..)

09/18/98 12:50:44

Comments:

Ah boi, it pays to wait patiently for the Mystery Man. You will be rewarded. You will now have a story with you as the hero unless you also make a sudden declaration to go monogamous. If that be the case, your story will also take on a cruel twist with an i-climax being an under-statement!

Premier Tonight.....

It’s Friday night down at the Esplanade. Ah yes, the start of another weekend. Time to party, time to get together with friends, time to just forget the unpleasant happenings of the week and just let yourself loose... but not for this couple underneath Sheares’ Bridge who’s holding hands and just staring out to sea.....

"AK, so you’re determined to call it quits and start life anew with this guy?" Ah boi broke the silence.

"Yes, I’m for real his time ound"came the reply. Silence predominates again. "In fact, I’m er...., er suppose to meet him at Venom at about now, would you erm... care to join us?"

"Oh fxxk off, just...., just fxxk off, ok? Just... leave me alone! Go! Be gone before I try to claim you for myself again!" was about the best thing Ah boi could say at that moment. With that, AK was gone. Yes, it would probably be the last time Ah boi will see of AK’s back.

Ah boi bent downwards and caught sight of the 6-packs; apparently, th y’ve forgotten all about the beer they bought earlier from 7-11. What the heck, might as well drink it all up! At times like this, it’s better to be able forget one’s self than to have a clear mind. An empty can hit the water, then another.. and another.. .In bad times like these, the environment ministry could count of people like Ah boi to do CWO.

Ah boi was tipsy in no time. And standing nearby him was this shadowy figure..(or was it 2 figures) whom he can hardly make out.. "AK, is that you? You chang d your mind?" Ah boi murmured unintelligibly. No reply came, but the figures came closer and closer towards him.....

Stay tuned for Mystery Man’s next installment.

09/18/98 07:27:02

Comments:

ah singuy oi, i where got so blind one. i've met wg a coupla saturdays back when i went jogging with fp. i was quite attracted to him and he to me i guess, as he asked for my # leh. my interest was ack-cher-lee sealed when we were in the showers at the cl b. hence i gallantly appeared at his doorstep last evening lor. no vibrator... i didn't think i'd need to whack him what. :-)

as for what to do if one cannot groove on a blind date : be honest and make it clear lor. i mean if u ain't hard, it ain't of any use right ? u'd be surprised how well pple can take honesty, at least on those few occasions i tried lah. nonetheless, do mak sure when the table is turned, one should be sporting about it also. :) had i been in both kinda situations be4 ? yeah, sure. but like u will do, the first blind date is always conducted on neutral grounds lah, so not quite as pai-seh one.

as for the well-meaning advice on low fat, thank you very the much hor. but ack-cher-lee hor, neber mind one lah. it does not break rubber like petroluem does. quite safe one. otherwise, my vice already get me in trouble all-ray-dee. *sigh* unfortunately g is not a big fan of haagen daz. otherwise lagi shiok one. anyway we had a forward date tomorrow and will try out the recommended. and it better work. otherwise.... hiak hiak hiak.

oh chryssie, thanx for the amethyst. u are such a dear. always there for me. how to repay u man ? smooch smooch. :)

09/18/98 06:58:44

Comments:

09/18/98 06:03:13

Name: singuy

Comments:

Hey netjumper that was a neat new trick, now try clicking here

09/18/98 05:37:21

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: frottage

Your Fav Body Type: from hunky to chunky Your Nationality: USA Ang Mo trying to pretend he can speak Singlish but probably just making himself look very silly

Comments:

Aiyo! I hate heat. I have a hard time imagining how anyone could be horny in such heat as can be found in Singapore. I can imagine ways of dealing with that. But ice cream? My wiener-sausage would shrink to the size of a cocktail wiener loh.

Practically speaking lah, ice cream has high fat content, and could maybe damage the rubber. Next time bring non-fat ice milk or frozen yogurt as a gift.

On other matters, I am happy David is being level-headed; congrats to AK and his chipolita ; and LOL's to Sotong for his sotong story and to the mystery poster's story.

BTW, I'm sure Keells will be very surprised if they follow up their referrer logs and find they are being linked to by this BB. If you buy a lot, though, they probably won't care :-)

09/18/98 02:58:16

Name: singuy

Comments:

ahboi, - I try to avoid situations of blind dating people in their nests if I can, since I don't know what they will turn out to be, and I do not like to do it with someone whom I am not attracted to. OK, so in your case everything was so cool - thanx for the hilarious account - "nazi helmet" indeed, ha ha ha, I wonder which head of yours u get those ideas from - but on a serious note, need some advice, what if the guy was just not your type - what would you do in those circumstances ... i mean besides wha king him with your fav toy of course ...)

And David, great to know you are alive and kicking (yourself), just stay that way, ok ?

09/18/98 00:44:54

Comments:

i wan't certain if it wud turned out as i had fantasised, but what the heck, have a go at it anyway. when i arrived at the address, i was greeted by a pebbled path meandering amidst lush greens caressed by amber lights, with a couple of strategically plac d balinese frogs. and on the driveway, the cream volvo eyed me in silent contemplation. i rechecked the address and sure enough, it was the right place.

at the first ding dong, wg appeared (hah, so he was awaiting) in a white T, cobalt pareo (trying to pass off as a sarong) and that killer smile. well, hello. that voice that can launch a million sighs. i sighed. the hallway hinted of the opulence beyond. e found our place at the oversized sofa and he asked if i wud like a drink. h2o. i flushed at my wimp choice. but he was cool with it. as my host went to get the drinks, i surveyed the room. wah, just like a pic out of home&garden. i kicked off my shoes a d stretched out on the sofa.

when he returned, he handed me the flute of evian and settled down next to me. smooth operator. his movement was graceful inspite of his bulk. he looked deeply and asked some platonic questions. i looked back and replied with social decorum. i was nervous dunno why. and he leaned forward, placing a hand at my waist and coaxing me to relax. those blue eyes were deep and clear. i held my breath.

when his lips brushed mine, i parted my lips to inhale while taking in his bourbon breath and was imm intoxicated. swoon. yet, i was lucid. i placed my arms at his chest. he gently held them and tongued my oral orifice. i reciprocated. i felt him pulled a my tie, followed by the buttons of my shift coming undone. i tugged at his T and he lifted his arms to relinquish the T. my burgeoning prick became fully turgid at the sight of his manly chest and ample midriff. the pinkish areola accentuated the nipples light golden hair sparsely sprinkled, add to the sensual landscape. i put my mouth on his tit and sucked greedily as my hand kneaded the other. he sighed. without breaking my momentum, i lifted my hips and unbuckled to drop my pants. he watched and gaspe when he saw my manhood in its naked glory. i pulled at his pareo to unveil his prick. wah, what a prick. not long but very thick, with the golden patch of pubic hair forming a real neat inverted triangle. i suspect he trimmed them. fairy. the pink cock h ad looks like a nazi helmet, except it looks promising rather than threatening.

we rolled onto the floor and he swallowed my manhood. wah i went st8 to heaven. and he was good. i beckoned him to let me return the favour. and we went into the 6 9. i put my finger to his anus and stroked him. he groaned and released my tool and i thot e had a cardiac seizure. but my man was merely enjoying the attention. i rolled him over and sat astride him. i asked for rubber and icecream.

we stopped by the kitchen (for icecream) and went on to the bedroom (for rubber and the rest). the room was cool, and dark, except for the strobes of amber light that sneaked through the venetian blind. we embraced and collapsed on the bed and pawed each ther wildly. it was time. i plied a glob of icecream in the teat of the rubber and rolled it onto my tool. thereafter, more icecream at his anus and he loved it. my finger fooled around a little in the tunnel, prepping it. we moved to the edge of the bed nd he rightangled with his back towards me. i stood, poised and entered him. he gasped. i inhaled. wah, cold heat. i stroked, long-in, short-out. and the melting icecream added to the squishing sound. i reached for his tits and fastened my rhythm. he spre d his thighs further and rubbed himself against the bed as i thrust forward. i shot.

as he remained in position, i got under him and sucked on him. he thrusted. and i reached up to knead his tits. he shuddered and i released him in time to apply a stranglehold to his prick to stop him from cumming. i moved him onto the bed to do a spreade gle and took a mouthful of icecream be4 swallowing his tool. he gasped and shoved his prick upwards, deep into my throat. i masturbated him with my mouth. with his gasp and groan rising in crescendo, i knew he was going to cum. i released in time to see h m unload. boy, what an impressive trajectory. he finished at the sixth heave. we held and i gave him a rubdown. he snored.

when it was time to leave, he insisted on sending my home. and asked if we can do it again, soon. i replied that would depend if fp jibe me about it today. i guess he took my hint as he winked. i like him.

09/17/98 16:00:53

Comments:

oh i forgot! i hate fm 93.3 because they seem to be very good at playing songs that simply stir up your emotions and feelings, especially when you're down. recommended 95fm

09/17/98 15:59:12

Comments:

was really glad that i posted my sad story cause i got more responses than i ever could from my straight friends and such. was also touched that some came out of hiding to air his views. don't worry, suicide is out, at least for the time being! anyway, what you people say makes sense(i heard echos of 'of course!'). i'm now also thinking that how someone who claim of his undying love could just disappear like that. wrote him a letter today, recounting the past three months and things we do. the u timate is if he wants to cool down temporary, i can grant him time. but if he wants to call it off, i won't cling to him. at least if we were to part, i'll part with sweet memories. but one thing is true, if it fails, i don't know whether i'll have the co rage to love again. really hated myself for being that serious. i used to be.....hee, hee! but now.............. anyway, thanks for all your concern and maybe i can just you people for outings and such. i remember there was a lunch date or a rollerblading session sometime back. really kick myself for missing it. maybe i'll feel better in the company of more friends. good night to all and good luck!

09/17/98 15:44:11

Comments:

omigod!! Now everyone knows my size!! Yikes.. chipolatas indeed!! Sheesh.. *blush* whoever that anon poster is.. wahlauaaaaaayyy!! where to hide my face now??? Man.. hey netjumper.. why dun you take over and organise the gathering instead? You can rest as ured that I'll be there to support ya..;P and thanx for the nice wishes.. :) and Chrys.. amethyst happens to be my birthstone.. :) )) you guys take care... lotsa lotsa lurrrrve... ME!!! I'm off to bite more dust..;P

09/17/98 14:16:14

Comments:

Hi guys! Did anyone check out those guys in the SCDF uniforms fetured on thursday's papers pg 26? Are the uniforms macho or what! Fitted shirt that shows ones body tucked into blue pants so tight that shows off the cock and butts. Gave me a hard-on all da . any guys with similar intrest please e-mail me

09/17/98 13:42:52

Your Nationality: Ehrrrrr????

Comments:

Chipolatas

Check the two places out ...

http://www.webadvertising.co.uk/scotts/sausage2.htm

http://www.keells.com/jkhome/jkfood/food4.htm

-- Stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/17/98 12:35:17

Comments:

Pax, Ahboi ... Amethyst for ya ... :-)

09/17/98 12:31:02

Comments:

Cocktail sausage : 1.5"

Chipolatas : 5" (They are grey in color)

Wienners : 6"

Salami : 7"-10"

Hero in mystery man's next steamy story will be......Ahboi!! hiak!hiak!hiak!

09/17/98 10:20:04

Comments:

i want to KILL, KILL, KILL. what the @#$% ! to think that i had gone thru gargantuan effort to get myself comfy-ly naked in front of the pc, with the lights dimmed, shades drawn, muzak jiving, jamaican spice potpouri brewing AND an x-tra large size of cla rol shampoo on the standby, ser-car-lee the sexpense so like that anti-climax one !!!! OI U GOT SALAH OR NOT ??? *pout* and what is chipolata ? how cum the dicktionary dun have one ? wah, velly the pek-chek man....*fume*

09/17/98 09:21:47

Comments:

Well, well, well ... another one bites the dust ... best wishes to AK and friend ... and to AK ... remember Amethyst when angered, Sapphire when chaos, Citrine when in sadness and Moonstone when cloaked ... Hugs

09/17/98 08:58:06

Comments:

Last night's episode...

"Well, if you like what you see, it can be yours for the asking!" Max quipped.

Without a further word, AK grabbed Max in by his ass and slam the door shut behind them.

Tonight's episode....

Both were panting from the anticipation of things to cum. The tension was bewildering; Max wanted AK's meat and AK wanted Max's 7" salami. Each now awaiting the other to make the first move...

Max could withstand no more. In one swift move, his hands zeroed in on AK's chipolata and starting gropping like there's no tomorrow. The scene was explosive, pure estasy and definitely not for the faint hearted when suddenly AK said "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR RGHHHH!!!!!! I just wish this is pure fantasy... i dun mind it.. but, well.. i just want to state it here that i have found someone who has made me feel so complete that I have consciously decided to stop my philandering ways with guys. I just want to clear the air here so that there will not be any misunderstandings... Max, take care.."

Tell you man, Max's 7" man meat suddenly shrunk a la "Honey, I've shrunk the Pricks" Oops, it's Kids!!!!!

Guy, guys, apologies for the rude and abrupt twist in the story. Since AK has expressed his wish to go monogamous and be faithful to h's new beloved, then the story should reflect as such. What a pity for those who had tuned in for this next episode!!! :P ..........

09/17/98 05:02:51

Comments:

achtung singuy, aber nein. ich der schreiber ? kommit nicht in frage ! wha, my german very the atrocious one. bedaure. ;P

and ak - cograts on your newfound !!! but i'd tell u, a lot of hearts out there are going to be broken..., and it begin to looks like slut-dom is in the decline; one slut after another kena shutdown. ... *sigh*

09/17/98 04:06:05

Comments:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!! I just wish to say that wat was written is pure fantasy... i dun mind it.. but, well.. i just want to state it here that i have found someone who has made me feel so complete that I have consciously decided to stop my philandering ways with guys. I just w nt to clear the air here so that there will not be any misunderstandings... you guys take care.. luvya always... ak

09/17/98 00:57:27

Name: Singuy

Comments:

ahboi, du bist der (weiss nicht wie man anon auf deutsch sagt) schreiber !

09/16/98 18:06:50

Comments:

test

09/16/98 16:51:57

Comments:

hahahhaha, what a tease. apparently the anon author must (a)have seen ak be4 to know about the lithe torso (b)knows how to para ©a vivid fantasy... wah velly difficult to guess who leh, hehehehehhe. dun want to be killjoy and will definitely tune in for the next instalment of sexpense. and please make it a-la-clairol shampoo ad. yipppeeeee. BUT for purposes of record, ak don't put on underwear... not with shorts anyway. hiak hiak hiak. now i go whack someGUY with my vibrator. BZZZZZZZZZZZ.

09/16/98 16:47:44

Comments:

Minesweepers - Friends like David’s bf. Very unpredictable. If they don’t like the merchandize, BOOM! That’s it!

Submarines - Friends who are only interested in fiddling you anywhere below the belt.

Canoes - Dumb friends that leaves you to decide eve ything for them. You paddle the boat!

Tugboats - Domineering and possessive friends with thinks you’re his property. You’re held by his leash!

Titanic - Those into ONS : Here today, gone tomorow!

09/16/98 16:27:38

Comments:

It was a hot and humid afternoon. A little too humid for AK’s comfort. He was drenched to his t-shirt in sweat and decided to take it off. There, standing in front of the mirror in just his shorts, AK admired his own lithe body. He liked the way the sweat trickled down his chest and made his whole body glisten. He did some poses and decided he liked the way his muscles cry out for attention. There was hardly a hint of fat and the muscles definition reminded one of those sculptures of greek atheletes. He sm led coyly cos he can get a hardon just by admiring his own body! And boy was he horny that day.

He began to reach deep underneath his shorts and fiddled with his rod. First slowly and then worked up a comfortable rhythm. His meat started growing and was soon too large for the tight confines of his shorts. AK stopped to remove his shorts and underwea . He flipped out his meat to have a good look. Boy was his meat impressive. It wasn’t too large and it hunged like a horse.

Unknown to AK, Max was peering at him from his bedroom. He was hot and bothered too having just returned from the gym without having showered. Max liked what he saw and was himself aroused to full attention just from watching AK’s hot and tight body. He r bbed his tight tits as he watched AK working his rod... "Gawd I must get into his pants!!" Max said to himself. Unable to control himself further, Max decided to try his luck and went over to AK’s house.

The doorbell rang, and AK still so engrossed in self-indulgence rushed to open the door without realising he had nothing on. There standing at the door was Max in his tight lycras shorts and nothing else! AK checked Max out from top to bottom. Oh boy! Thi guy was a mirror image of himself! He was lost for words and his eyes just zeroed in on what was beneath the lycra tights.

"Well, if you like what you see, it can be yours for the asking!" Max quipped.

Without a further word, AK grabbed Max in by his ass and slam the door shut behind them.

To be con’t when I’m next free......

Any guesses as to who the author is? :)

09/16/98 16:07:09

Name: jeff

Comments:

okie... actually i wanted to stop posting but then david.... please .... suicide will NEVER settle anything and it will cause hurt to those that loves you but you don't know.... love is always a 2way traffic.... if you cannot express youeself freely, then that would not be love.... and like what ahboi said, anyone who is in love with you would not dump you just becos he says he is hurt by your little doubt... he would have just convinced you that he is truthfully faithful and decicated to you.... dumping y u is certainly NOT being dedicated..... please be happy....it helps.... cumon... smile.... :)

09/16/98 14:57:17

Your Nationality: Hmmmm .....

Comments:

FriendSHIPs

Friends are like ships ...

WarSHIPs - Strong, dependable and will stand by you when you are in trouble

Cruise SHIPs - Party fiends ... fiends you go out with to have a good time ... like going to Spartacus or Venom

Cargo SHIPs - Friends with wheels to take you around ... especially for those who does not own a car

Oil Tankers - Really big and loaded sugar daddies

Scout SHIPs - Hmmm wonder if there is such a ship? But they are the ones who go out and look for nice places for you to cruise by

Space SHIPs - X-files kind of thing *LOL* ... the spaced out friends

Sail SHIPs - Friends who are carried in by the wind ... wonder if BWites qualifies for this category? Hmmmmmm ....

Yacht - Although not a ship but they are the yuppies and loaded friends

Junk SHIPs - Although not qualified to be a ship, they are friends you rather not have .. can sink anytime and lagging behind of times

And you are the port. They come and they go. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they go visit other ports and thus they are called FriendSHIPs! Please contribute if you have any other ships to add to the list of FriendSHIPs!

Stay hard .. cum buckets -- Netjumper

P.S. Rocketmail server seems to be down so I am unable to access my mail ... please wait patiently and I will reply to all ...

09/16/98 14:03:58

Name: no one My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: no idea

Your Fav Body Type: no idea

Comments:

Guys, This is the 2nd round i'm browsing thru. Thanks to whoever sent me an emails and gave me a piece of his mind on my confuse statement recently. Perhaps I deserve it. Just thot I need to apologise for making some naive "judgement" abt this site and u guys. Well, if there ever was a judgement made..it was abt me...being :- hypocrite, shallow..and etc... not really a judgement to you guys.. Thanks anyway..for the feedback.

09/16/98 13:43:59

Name: wong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hey David, I really understand how you are feeling; I've been thru' that before. BUT it's definitely NOT the end of the world. Your mind knows that he is being unfair to you, yet because you love him so much you are blaming yourself for it and you're find ng excuses for his action. STOP blaming yourself and STOP showing concern for him. START caring for YOURSELF. You deserve someone better; and eventually, you'll find someone who will appreciate your love and truly love you in return.

09/16/98 08:36:00

Comments:

David, that must have been a very painful experience for you, I hope you feel at least a bit better now that you have emptied your heart out.

Yes, Charles has really made a valid point here - a suicide cannot be undone. And its worse if you end up as a cripple. Try to focus on winning him back as a friend first rather than a boyfriend if you can, go out with him once in a while, and when you th nk the time is right, bring up the subject indirectly by making a mention of the good times you have had together. Under any circumstances DO NOT BEG or make youself pathetic - tell him firmly and sincerely that you care for him and want him back. If he is not taking your calls at this time, leave him alone for a while, and try to call him again later. Be positive, but also be realistic

Hmmm... I don't agree with Charles about shutting out though, because if you is not strong enough, it might drive you into depression. Instead (it is very, very difficult to take the first step), socialize, call up old friends, or better still go t Spartacus for a workout (don't get too notty, ok - there are other risks out there). Make new friends. Go for a jog or a swim, and use your anger to run an extra mile or swim a few extra laps. Avoid brooding and try to keep youself as busy as you an at all times - it is difficult at first because your thoughts keep coming back and you also want to keep thinking, but you will be surprised that in a few days you will automatically find something to do when you think of him.

So cum on, cheer up, smile, even if its a clumsy one - there's even a joker right here to entertain you (don't tell him I called him a one, or he will come after me to whack me with that vibrator thing of his ...)

09/16/98 08:34:23

Comments:

here i was, coming to this bb to bitch about my non-happening afternoon and now this...

dave, like what charles had said, put some distance between the thought and action of sui... (sori, i can't speak the word when its validity is questionable). matters of the heart cannot be solved by methods of the head. we can't see it now but time is of en an effective bleach. please give yourself some time.

call me a doubting thomas, but i'm suspicious of the stated factor precipitating the situation. look, a person who has seriously invested in a relationship don't just discard it cos' he's hurt. he tries and tries again. and that's why we, yes we, fools fa l in love. becos' we just never say die. we never give up till we are totally annihilated by love. if he's anything like what u had painted him to be, he would had attempted to dissipate the raised doubts. instead, he merely thot about himself. damn. so, ave, its either u had read him wrong or he had led u on. and both ways, its not worth throwing away your life for.

we can go on and on, but it will be of no further avail unless u take the first step towards healing. its tough and it hurt but damn we WILL make it work. c'mon.

09/16/98 07:36:58

Comments:

haha.. david.. not bad.. you've got two different views towards your situations.. :) One is from the sceptic, while the other is from a born-again romantic..;P It is your call, man.. :) But, the most important thing about your situation, which is common in ll our reply postings, including Charles', our yankee friend (hey hey hey, welcum, man!), is that.. suicide is NOT the solution. You take care, and please... write in to any of us, or just fill up this bulletin board if you feel like it.. I'm sure BW hims lf would really like that a lot. Take care!!

09/16/98 07:27:25

Comments:

hey david... I am very moved by your experience and all I can say is that I believe in the love that you guys share and I believe that it is something worth salvaging. I do not believe in turning to despair and losing hope. I am overwhelmed and I acknowle ge that I am perhaps the last person on this bulletin board who should comment on what you are going through.. coz of my stand in the whole commitment and gay love thing. But... well... I think I might as well be out with it.. things have changed. I have ome to realise the intensity that can develop between two men who share so much in common, and I realise that such things do exist. With the hope that I am being viewed objectively, I just have to say that such a guy do exist for me and he is very much re l. And yeah.. I am suddenly falling in love all over again. Anyway, I think you had a great thing going for you, david. I am certain that with perseverance and a lot of trust and commitment, you will overcome these tough times. Nobody would want to turn t eir back on someone they truly care for.. even though the relationship might have lasted for just a month, or a year or 20years. If the feeling of love is there, I am sure it can never leave. I wish you all the best and know that we will always be here, a d always ready to listen, regardless how small your problem may be. And netjumper... I am sure the guys are still reading and visiting the homepage. I miss Edmund too.. (hey, bud.. I'll reply to your email shortly.. been extremely beezeee.. with lots of t ings that came up recently..) and I also hope they will come back. But like the page goes.. we're all like the blowing wind.. we come and we go and we may come back. It is only natural... Thus, lift your head up high, smile and go savour the day with all ntensity... peace, guys..

09/16/98 06:46:02

Comments:

Hey netjumper! I did it! I did it! I managed the new paragraph thing. Hey, remember your promise to teach me the other groovy stuffs okie? Sotong

09/16/98 06:42:34

Comments:

Dave, dave. Kindly hear what a sotong has to say on this matter. Boy can I understand what you’re going thru. And I also know your special friend means the world to you but after putting pieces of what you have mentioned, I seem to get a different picture of your friend.

You mentioned he is popular. Perhaps he doesn’t wanna be tied down for the time being? Perhaps he is also beginning to see someone else and may be having second thots about LTR with you? Since he has no heart or good excuse to tell you of his change of mi d, he’s been agonising over it. But as you have mentioned, he can read you like a book. He knows how to make you feel guilty. He knows how to break off with you yet make it seemed like it’s your fault. Come on man, who’d breakup with you after a 3 months hirlwind romance over an innocent expression/remark like that? I can shed croc tears too besides squirting black ink! Just gimme some medicated oil!

Jokes aside. A healthy relationship should allow one to be able to express his feelings and concerns freely. Subjected to the fact that what was expressed is constructive and meant for building up a stronger r/s. You were not free to express your insecuri ies. In fact, you were made to pay a price for that. In time to come, there’ll be more and more things which you cannot talk or share with him or he’ll threaten to leave you. Wake up Dave! Looks like you may have been used!

Don’t attempt suicide. Confront him on this issue. Ask him to be frank with you on what’s in his mind. Above all, know that the breakup is NOT your fault! Sotong

09/16/98 06:32:15

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: m & m Your Fav Body Type: slightly overweight

Your Nationality: USA Ang Mo

Comments:

Hi, I usually just read (and often go wank off afterwards) as I don't want to be the colonialist Westerner hom sup lo who comes in and tries to control everything and come on to the leng jai, but (serious now) I did want to reply to David. The biggest problem with suicide is that you can't undo it. You can't change your mind later and say, whoops, I shouldn't have done that. Therefore, always put it off. Your proposed method has the additional unfortunate side effect that it could kill or maim others along with you, or even maim you and kill others. Can you promise yourself you'll wait a month before considering it again? Then, in a month, promise again. I promise you that promise will be easier each time. And remember, you can always change your mind later. But if you're dead, you can't. One thing I found helps (this is easier in America, where we have more private space, unless Singapore has really changed since I visited many years ago) is to take one day a week to shut myself off by myself and just wallow in my sorrow. Every other day I have to go out and live my normal life, but that one day I get to sleep late with the lights out and drag myself out of bed only to use the bathroom and open a can of some miserable-tasting mass-produced food. No phone, no TV, if I listen to music it is sad. I would do that for months, and eventually, I would start finding other things to do that one day, so I might only mope every couple of weeks, or once a month, or once every couple of months. So eventually, I lift out of it. That way may not be right for you, or for anyone else. But there is some way you can find to deal with it. Please try to find it. Good luck!

09/16/98 03:18:06

Comments:

well, haven't been following the exchanges for ages because i'd found my mr right three months ago. met him at babylon and hit it off immediately. he's my ideal guy, with the looks and shape i want i.e str look and a lean figure. we met out everyday and t ings was going just fine. we went shopping, movies, plays, jogging swimming, dinning out, wine drinking, in fact everything that i do, he's there with me. we had fun being together and even had our sharing and commitment talks. there were plans to go on t urs together, having enjoy a trip to malaysia, staying together and aging together. in short life was supposed to be kind and good to me. however, last monday, a day after three months, i told him something which i shouldn't. i told him that i can't feel im treasuring our relationship. he's popular and that makes me insecure as i'm plain. i love him whole heartedly and fear he'll forsake me. he broke down that night and refuse to take my calls. several days later he response and suggest that we take thing slow. he thinks we'd started too fast and i don't really understand him. he said that for the three months he fully devote himself to me and yet this is the remake that i'd made. i've always pride myself for being able to 'see' people but yet i can't understand him. maybe i'd put too much pressure on myself. he'd him birthday last month and i took two weeks to decide what to buy for him as i'm unsure what he'll want. yet he reads e like a book. now i'm at a lost and don't know what to do. i'd a friend who was unlucky in love and even contemplated suicide. i told him off and mentioned that he's selfish as he didn't spare a thought for his family and those who love him. yet here i am, thinking of doing that. there were so many times when i d ove my company's car and thought of ramping into a wall or something like that but stop at the last moment. i know i'm being very stupid but just can't help it. it's like betting my last dollar at the table and lost. he lost a lover but i lost the world. ronically, it's after the breakup that i feel he'd given everything to me. he don't cry for others yet he did that for me. but it's too late now. how i wish i'd never say that but i thought it's part of sharing. am i wrong to do that? i really love him an wish for a chance to get back together. but he said that once he shed his tears, his heart is dead. what am i to do? sorry for making you people listening to my woes. don't mean to dampen your moods but really need a place to let out. thanks

09/16/98 00:31:32

Comments:

aiyoh netjumper, no need to be sad lah. its kinda like arriving early at a date. we will immediately register the absence of the yet-to-arrive date but at the same time somehow "knows" that the date will turn up, eventually. all those who had strayed and tayed away from the bb will return when they return. it will have to be their call... afterall this page is only but one aspect of our lifestyles. they are likely be pre-occupied with other commitments .. :-) btw, u can always send them emails what ! mean hile... chin up, chest up, hi-ho-hi-ho, off to crooze we go !!!!!!

09/15/98 16:52:07

Comments:

yo ak, u kena what wind man ? how can go public with my fave toy one .. :) can whack whack summore. don't force my hand to expose yours to return the favour ok.. heheheheh. wah, got a call from wg earlier to go out for a drink this we. yeah right. i'm sur we know which drink he have in mind. admittedly his clipped anglais delivered in a baritone voice is quite a turnon one.. see how lah. tomorrow already got another prospective hot lunch date. who knows, may progress into an afternoon of delight. actually hor, i'm more interested in the date's other half. very dishy one. ok lah, dun want to flaunt my wanton libido, ser-car-lee kena flame again. sometimes also dunno why life so ironic one : so many men, so little time.

09/15/98 14:53:47

Your Nationality: Does it matter?

Comments:

Many come Many go

Many share and Many just see

Many write and Many laugh

Many sigh and Many cry

Many scrutinized and Many advised

Many still here and Many will be missed

But I am sad to say there are so many in here that are no longer here ... Edmund if you are still reading this page we all missed you and miss your humor, insight, stories ... but most of all just knowing you are here.

Let the past be in the history books and look to the future that has yet to be written ... anyone who have been in contact with Edmund, tell him we all miss him.

... stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/15/98 07:51:46

Comments:

Alex ... I'm learning! I'm learning! ... but still not top student leh ... dat's y must constantly take practical lessons ... any takers? ... hahaha ... AK! Zowee!!! What ARE you on? ... hehehe ... :-)

09/15/98 07:23:07

Comments:

hey hey hey fellas!!! Everything is all so lovely all of a sudden!! Hehehe.. I've been really busy as usual but, well.. things sure have been going on for me.. ;) I feel like the happiest guy right now.. :) ..for some private reasons... :P Anyway, I just dro ped by here to share my joy, and also to reach out to all our friends.. jeff&partner, sotong, Edmund&boyboy, Golfie, Sven, randy, frenchie, krap, chee kin, millo, singuy, powerbunga, jack and all the many many many many other guys who come and go, for goo or for bad, and to all those who've been reading these pages quietly (i know you guys are there!!!)... everyone is welcomed here! I may not be the best host around but do know that I miss all your presence!!! And I have to say, this page has done sooo mu h for me!! I love my life!! And Chrys... YAAAAAAAY!!! I knew that woman will win big time!! VIVA MADONNA!! Hahahah.. better go off now... before ahboi whacks me with his dildo vibrator..;P haha! Take care boizzz.. and please please please CROOOOOOOOOZE on . just to fill up my space.. ;)

09/15/98 06:33:16

Name: alex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: handsome

Comments:

Learn to love Learn to suck Learn to fxxk

09/15/98 02:00:53

Comments:

wah chrys - very zen-nish to sprout sprout aura leh. so in sync with the maddy flava'one. btw, u also neber eber see me in my b.day suit how can say i got aura one ! but good guess lah. *winK*. meawhile stay cool n click yr patsy spikes; gotta get back to my $ ideation !

09/15/98 00:27:04

Comments:

Hey Ahboi! ... what an sexciting encounter at the makan place!!! ... hahahahahaha ... you sexy thing you ... must be cos you were glowing with this sexy aura around you ... dat's y got a view to a thrill ... hahahhahaha ... for all MADONNA fans ... Maddy on SIX MTV Video Awards ... keen to know more ... surf rite on to www.theden.com ... and read the article about the MTV awards ... :-)

09/14/98 16:46:25

Name: noone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: not sure

Your Fav Body Type: smooth..slim..nice Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

I feel kinda sad. Perhaps..I'm a Hypocrite. The fact is I'm new..very new..a bit wild and Adventurous. A friend..suggested I browse this site. Well, kinda scary..especially..some r my friend's write-ups. I guessed there's nothing wrong..but i could not even continue to read further. Sad for him..sad for me. I know what I'm doing is wrong...very wrong. (and someone out there wanst to dispute m on this. Go ahead). But hey..maybe..i care for this person too much to continue reading his writings. Cos..i'm afraid..my perception on him will change. He is too dear to me in a very discreet way. I sure hope, he doesn't know who am i..writing these words.. Anyway, dear friend, just remember me somehow.

09/14/98 16:45:45

Comments:

guess i should not had judged a cover by its book, or issit the other way round ? ouch. sting, i was hopeful to be respected as a slut too u know.. *pout*.. hahhahaahha. anycase, one out of two ain't bad, 50% realisation what.. :-) and i'm please as punch that u had retained (and utilised) your sense of humour, wicked tho' it may be. hiak hiak hiak. and i do so can believe u are not the border episode of powerbunga. otherwise how to lay claim to being a virgin one ? hehehhehehhe. btw, if u insist on being flower, perhaps u wud like to consider taking a leaf from powerbunga... er power(ful)-flower ? hey, seriously, i admire your mettle. all the very best.

now my story of the day. was at a makan centre earlier this evening waiting for cc to join me when a portly, semi-elderly male insist on taking the seat next to me, which i had staked my backpack to reserve for cc. not in my assertive modus operandus, i l t him have his way. ser-car-lee, he started to make small talk which i tried to parlay with polite mumble and nods. and to my horrors, i realised he was playing with his... u know... i feigned ignorance which seemed only to encouraged him. it became quite hot suddenly. and he just kept on rubbing his ... u know... and smiling ! wah, cannot tahan anymore and stood up when i saw the turgid tool being whipped out. aiyoh, very big and black one. and it was at this moment that the stallholder, a matronly woman ho came to my rescue by scolding him in expletives. that sort of reined him in altho' he remained sitting there and looking at us defiantly. the woman continued to make a racket whereupon he decided that he had enuf fun for the evening, got up and left. i was told by the woman that this man is mentally deranged and occasionally put on a 'show' for the unsuspecting victm. oh well, i shrugged to indicate that i wasn't the least ruffled. actually hor, after seeing the big black dick, i was contemplating to si down and enjoy myself. ser-car-lee kena spoil fun by the chivalrous stalllady. later, when i relate the incident to cc, he gave me a dirty look and said that i'm hopeless. where got ?

09/14/98 14:26:41

Comments:

Hello SinGuy, I'm sorry to see that your affair did not turn out well. Frankly, I myself am expecting to be hurt in the process of waiting for him. I am already mentally prepared for that. But then, two flying butterflies will never be able to settle on o e another. I can only hope to be that one flower in his entire field that he will choose to settle down with when he's tired. That's a one chance I'd have to take.

In the meantime, I'd also like to assure the rest of the entire population that I'm not the person whom Powerbunga had an encounter with, despite the uncanny similarities that the person seemed to have with me.

As for Ahboi, sluts or not, you are still human. I'll still respect you for that fact alone. And believe me, I've been sharing many laughs from this BB since the very beginning of it, and I'll continue doing it. :)

09/14/98 09:22:38

Comments:

Hey ... netjumper ... I did not see your posting till now ... been busy lah ... What fantasy??? ... aiya ... me prefer the REAL THANG anytime!!! *grin!*

09/14/98 03:00:24

Name: dave My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: wet gooey sex

Your Fav Body Type: mcKay type

Comments:

HI GUYS ! It's me, I'm back. Sorry for missing out these couple of weeks coz I was trying to help out my friend who's in a lot of difficulties right now. Okay, guys, I know that it is ridiculous of me to seek help from the channel but if any of you are wi ling to listen to the story, then please... e-mail me as I'm going insane from anxiety. Thanks so much !!

09/14/98 02:02:24

Name: Swimmer21

Your Fav Sextivity: sex at the beach

Your Fav Body Type: baywatch babe david charvet

Comments:

Safe Sex emphasis again. After reading Nick69 posting on the guy putting his dick up your asshole and comming up there. I'm extremely worried. having a spontaneous groupie sex thing might be fun, but please use condoms, don't let the guy share his condomed dick between multiple partners as well (new condom with every ass.)

Barebacking is the most unsafe act you can do (short of rubbing semen directly into an open wound).

Now GO forth and cruise, armed with condoms (ribbed, glow-in-dark, or minty) and lube(WET) hehe.

09/13/98 15:36:14

Comments:

hmm.... Singuy.. that was generous of you to share something quite painful with the rest of us. Live and let live... Put aside them baggage and leave it to fate.. but, of course, fate also has a strange way of twisting situations sometimes. I used to thin that after all these years I'd be able to control my emotions and not fall in love with anyone else but the one that I am with now. But.. sometimes, love plays a trick on us and we realise that there may be more than one person... Does that qualify as bi amistic? I dunno. But well.. i just think it is great to be in love. The feeling is like pure heaven and as you see your partner return the love, it makes the world all the more surreal. I have felt it, returned it, and still rejoicing in the fruits it bo e. But now, I think I am having a second wind... sigh.. leave it to fate? Well... I do believe in it.. but at the same time, I still fear the consequences... But that is what LIFE is about. It is all a gamble. And my cards now is that... i want to stop th s madness.... coz i think I have found my partners... And as for luck.. I have plenty. Can never refute that.. blessed are my stars...

09/13/98 15:35:49

Name: powerbunga

Comments:

Hi its me again. Meet someone from irc today. he was 28yrs old but look 23. Meet at orchard mrt and we chat like old frens when we 1st meet. He brought me to a toilet above borders and we had a session. its was shiok as i had not done with somebody ever s nce my breakup 5mths ago. Just as we finish his bf paged him and he told me that this bf going on for 9mths had been very petty and unappreciative of him. He is quiet disappointed but I can see that he love him very much he even told me that he felt guilt after doing it with me. I really find his bf is so damn lucky to have such a loving and caring partner. Whoever this bf is i hope u will cherish him. And its thru this meeting with h im that i realise that no one really bother about my existent in this w rld. That few minutes with that guy was i feel so warm but too bad he is attached when will my one come?.........

09/13/98 14:04:01

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

You guys won't believe this but it really happened and I was so fortunate to be a part of it.Was feeling really crappy as it was raining the whole day this morning so I went down to this 'infamous' gym/spa in town this morning.It was packed and I decided to hit the fitness machines till the crowd shrunk.After about an hour pumping and running on the treadmill I hit the showers and then entered the steam room.It was dark and musky and there were about 10-12 guys in it.As I entered I could feel the sexy atm sphere and hungry eyes falling upon me but everyone seemed so shy.Anyway being the horny asshole that I am, I sat down seductively swaying my hips and let my towel slide sexily across my thighs.This dark indian guy came in soon and sat beside me smiling.A ter afew minutes I could tell he wanted me so I slowly slipped my hands along his thighs and massaged his inner thigh, soon I saw his tool harden and I could tell he was huge beneath his towel.Not caring about the others I positioned myself at his wet dri ping cockhead and slowly brought my soft wet lips on it.He moaned and slowly began pumping his juicy tool between them.As I slupped up all his sweet tasting shaft I began to feel another set of hands tugging away my towel and this pair of strong arms care sing my soft bottom and positioning me.Its was such a wet experience as this well built chinese guy slowly rimmed my asshole and slowly started to slide his huge wet and hard cock into my asshole.I moaned with ecstasy as I hungril concentrated on making t e guy infront of me cum.Soon I was sucking and icking his balls as the other guy pumped me rigourously from behind.I heard his sigh and spurt all that warm cum into me and shuddered.Then instantly the guy I was blowing came too!Wet bodies and so much swee cum trickling down my throat.I thought this only happened in JB!Anyway, as I stood up to clean and leave I was shocked to see that there were at least 4 to 5 couples doing the same and even another 3some.Awesome and sexy sight.Would have stayed for anoth r round but I was too tired after the workout.Hmmmm..must workout more often (heeheehee).

09/13/98 13:23:41

Name: Scout

Comments:

Wow!!! after the posting from SinGuy about his Queensway SC story..there is a increase in the number of cruiser there..so will QSC be make another cruising ground!!!! That will be interesting, but do be careful coz the security are kind of thight there... Happy Cruising....

09/13/98 12:04:11

Comments:

wow. i'm struck dumb for a moment as i let sting's posting sank in... not hard to guess why since i belong to a very different genre. nonetheless the nobility is evident and sting, i do so wish u the best in your quest. hang in there. life have dealt us o r cards, its up to us to play our hand well. meanwhile, hey for what it's worth, come in here as and when, and share a laugh with us sluts (er..ak and myself ???) who will ever fumble and tumble but still pick up and get going with it.

09/13/98 10:25:55

Name: @lex

Comments:

Wow Netjumper! You really know how to brighten up the BB and make it "HOT" (not that it is not hot enough as it is). Anyway, today was a perfectly nice afternoon, bed weather and all. So I decided to see if I can have some fun. I went into the chatroom an managed to hook this guy (let's call him Guy A) also staying in the east. We were getting to know each other and agreed to meet up. Before everything was confirmed, he asked me if I'm into 3somes, and of course I welcomed the idea! The other guy (let's c ll him Guy B) was very keen to meet up with us. So we finally decided to get together. I met up with them at the MRT. Guy A turned out to be a tall hunky guy, and Guy B, not so tall but with a mean and lean bod (he happened to be in the gymnastics varsity team). We all went to my place. It was a bit awkward but Guy B broke the ice by taking off his tight T's. He had a fabulous torso, with matching 6-packs abs! I bent down to suck his yummy nips while he held my head and ran his fingers through it. Guy A wa watching us intently, still shy to join in the romp. I unbuttoned Guy B's jeans while he took off my T's as well. He gently bit my nips while I was caressing his bulging crotch. I felt it grow in my palm. Then I noticed that Guy A started undressing too. Soon, all of us were all naked hugging each other and kissing and licking any part of the body that turns up. It was wild! I would be sucking Guy B and Guy B will be sucking Guy A. It went on with different positions trying to manage in my small carpeted loor (and to think Guy A wanted to bring one more guy!) I resumed sucking Guy B and he sucked Guy A and Guy A sucked me! It was tremendous! We couldn't hold off any longer and started to feed each other with warm tasty cum. We finished all sweaty but sati fied and managed to chat a bit before dressing up. As I have been experiencing a dry spell for the past two weeks, that menage a trois was definitely worth waiting for and did more than make up for the spell. Oh well, sometimes you win sometimes you don't but today I came out a winner, hehehehe. And how was your weekend? KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

09/13/98 07:18:38

Comments:

Sting, its nice to know that PLYs exist among PLUs, who are sincere and dedicated. Its good to hope, but you must accept reality else you will get hurt in the process - and a wonderful person like you does not deserve to. You have expressed your feelings o him clearly more than once, now its his turn to come back - but don't wait and MOVE ON with your life. If at some point he has a change of heart, he might come back - I hope that happens for you, but meanwhile make that conscious decision to stop callin him and tracking his activities, else you will only make yourself miserable.

Let me give you my own experience - I met P, and we were instantly attracted to one another and even got a bit physical right away. While chatting with him later I suggested we have an relationship. He protested and gave a variety of reasons. Next day I w s pleasantly surprised to receive an email (reproduced below) from him. We got closer and closer the next month and one evening he came over to my place and we had the best 4 hours of our time together - day after that when I called him he was very cold a d told me he can no longer concentrate on his work, I am a distraction and his whole life was disrupted. He refused to see me for the next week as he wanted to think things over. I told him I will wait for him to call, waited for a week, 2 weeks, he never called ... I left my options open - if he calls I will not turn him down, but I didn't because I understood his compulsions. So I started working harder at the gym, got more involved with my work, met more people, made more friends, and today I am glad th t after three months I have been able to shed my feelings for him. If I did not I would have been miserable and it would have been my fault.

Anyway here's the email he sent me - its no longer private - I reproduced it below because I want to shed any emotional baggage completely. Also it shows after all commitments, how shallow gay love can be

. (My name here), please don't feel bad about it ... in fact I was very flattered by your suggestion!(honestly).

I would definitely be happy to have you as a boyfriend and to start a long term relationship (LTR) with you, yes I would definitely love t . In fact, I want to have an LTR with you, if that was what you meant. It was just that I was at a loss for words the other night when you suggested it. I believe it is because I am rather tied-up with my work, and am at a loss as to how to schedule thing . You see, I have been leading my life all alone for so many years, doing things as and when I like ... but most of the time devoting too much time for my work ... that all of a sudden, I feel at a loss if I have to re-shuffle my life.

Honestly I really want you as a steady, yes I do. I was really feeling at peace, and so relax when I was in your arms the other night ... I long for you.

09/12/98 20:51:42

Comments:

sting, that was a lovely reminder to the rest of us that such things do exist. I admire your dedication and I stand in awe of your determination to hold true to what your minds says and how your heart feels. Such things are rare amidst all the dysfunction l state of affairs... please take care and know that you are never alone...

09/12/98 17:13:40

Name: busybody

Comments:

4 those who r curious how 2 do those tricks ... actually belly easy 1 lar, although i dont know how. but if u r using netscape browser (4.06), goto BB then at Netscape click 'View' -> 'Page Source'. a new browser with source code appears. pls scrutinize f there lor .... (BUT over fanciful may coz difficulty in reading, o man like me can not read those italic stuffs)

09/12/98 15:55:27

Comments:

Hmmm ... guess the COLORS and BLINKING gottern some attention huh? Well there are 2 ways to do it if you know HTLM but the other way is easier ... it is a trade secrest so I will not reveal to everyone * LOL *. If everyone is blinking and has colors I will not feel special anymore. But if you really want to know, Sotong you can e-mail me and I will tell you. But for you guys who wants to separeate paragraphs : type < in then a "p" and ends with> at the end of the paragraph and < and then an "I" and ends with another > your sentance and < and to end the italics type "/I" enclosed in brackets> will give you italics. The rest ... well you will have to mail me.

Sting, there are quite a few people in here who are very much like you so take heart. You will find your soul mate when the time is right. Sometimes it may seems like it will never come but it will ...

AK yes please organize that big gathering of yours .... maybe we can do coffee at Coffee Bean down at Forum or something if everyone is not game for dinner. But please do organize one ... Stay hard ... Cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/12/98 04:49:59

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hello everyone, I've been following the BB since the beginning of it but this is still my 1st posting. Does that make me a newbie as well? :) Anyway, when I was in the U, I fell in love with a classmate of mine. It took me about 4 years to tell him that I love him. He was gay as well. But he rejected me on the spot. I was deeply hurt and depressed but I continued loving him. This despite the fa t that I know he had been sleeping around and also having affairs with other men. After nine months and just a week back, I sent him a numeric pager message, telling him that I miss him. I really did miss him. I put down my personal code for him to recognise. I thought if he can still remember my personal code, I would at least stand a chance. He remembered. He called me up and we agreed on a dinner date the moment I come back from my business trip. Before I left, I kept calling him, just so that I can hear his voice. I did not even mind when he described one of his sexploitages to me. Simply because I know i is just him to fool around. And I was extremely glad when he told me that he was currently unattached. Oh MAN!!! Was I happy!!! However, when I came back and had the dinner date, he told me somebody else had already been calling him up. And that he really cannot see me as his boyfriend. Only as a normal friend. I can only respect his wishes. But frankly, this time round, I was not as sad as the first time he rejected me. Why? Namely because I realized that love comes as a bonus in anyone's life. If I had been lucky, I would have won him over. And since I'm not, I guess it's just back to the normal life I always had. I called him up last night and told him how I felt. I will st ll love him. I do not know when this love will fizzle out. That's for the future to tell. When I read about AK's posting about commitment as well as the other responses. I felt that this comes as a good story to tell. On my part, I'm still a virgin. I only make love to my right hand and flirt with my left. Never had any oral sex. Never had any anal sex. But why is it that I can accept my potential boyfriend to be such a wanton guy? Simply because that is who he is. I can only hope that if we were to be attached, he'll slowly rein himself in. To be faithful is my bargainig chip. And I only have this one bargaining chip on my hand. But yet I'm hoping to win the entire jackpot. It migh sound really stupid, but it's still ONE bargaining chip. It takes all kinds to make this world. We have to accept the fact that there are people who's willing to sleep around at first call. There are also others who feels that loyalty plays an important part in a relationship. Whoever you are, just remember ... in any one relationship, it takes two to build. Sorry for the long posting. I''ll end it now.