Male HQ

Let's Talk Fashion!

jeeves

Back to the fashion topic, I don't really like to go by brands (but brands do give a better standard of designs and material). But I do give myself some brands once in a while just for the sake of having them.

I am part of the cheapo people who gets shirts cheap.

Me too. I would rather buy 3 shirts on sale at $20 each,rather than 1 super expensive shirt that costs $90. Unless they're not made from the same material.

I'm such a Fossil fan! They have great wallets and clutches. The bags are gorgeous, but out of my price range. :(

Oh wow I was just complaining to a friend about this.

Check their US site. The watches and bags are waaaaaay cheaper.

Here the base messenger goes for S$350 I think, but you can get the nice cloth stuff from 150US (not bad!), +100 for leather. Ridiculous markup in SG, especially for the watches.

Now to pray that the 5th Avenue store follows online pricing when I check it out soon...

Edited by schmuckisms

Yeah I don't know why it's so ex here. And you went shopping without me?! But do the jeans fit well?

Ehhh I posted the shopping event on the FB page :x

Anyways, yeah the pair of jeans fits me well (luckily). I'll wear it on Friday, will you be there at Chomp Chomp?

Instagram: vodkabaker

what? why is the jean $24.90? issit slim? ultra slim? or what is it? lol!! i should go check it ou

It's slim straight :) The sizes are not very desirable though, mostly W32 and above. I got a pair of W30, and that's the only pair left. There was a pair of W29, not sure if it's still there or not!

Recently checked out A&F, the stuffs there are really nice however they are pretty expensive and don't really suit a scrawny guy like me.

They look great on people with better build though. Very suitable.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

@Impere: Yes the stuff there is nice... I can find clothes that are as nice, but at a lower price. I guess people just wear it for the brand. Anyways the store is soo dimly lit and the music's way too loud. If you throw out all the display racks and put a bar counter there, it can be a good pub :D

@Jeeves: Awww... can you club on the 25th though? Xmas Sunday night, at Zirca, we'll be there :)

@Impere: Yes the stuff there is nice... I can find clothes that are as nice, but at a lower price. I guess people just wear it for the brand. Anyways the store is soo dimly lit and the music's way too loud. If you throw out all the display racks and put a bar counter there, it can be a good pub :D @Jeeves: Awww... can you club on the 25th though? Xmas Sunday night, at Zirca, we'll be there :)
i'll let you know soon.. Thanks for asking.

the awkward moment where you walk pass A&F, the guy at the entrance stare at you and you stare back as you continue walking pass.

but man he is good looking.

anyway! there are sales everywhere! I bought a long sleeve kinda vintage kind of flag looking top for $26+ and than another denim shirt. Anyway i am kind of person who dont follow the in style right now, i wear what i like and comfortable in :)

still wondering if i should get Toms, Zapi or the one i saw in my school, they all have the same slip on kinda of look which is something i like because i dont really wear sock anyway hahahah! i acquire this habit when i was in taipei when the guy i bought a shoe from told me that they dont wear sock haha. wondering..

Though i can understand your point, your parents could be having a hard time neh......, what is your fav fagrance by the way?

I have tastes that others may not have:

I like D&G - the one

Polo ralph - natural

Following behind will be Burberry - the beat, D&G - the gentlemen, CK0 euphoria

OMG walk-in wardrobe ><

I wanna stash my wardrobe with ALL the brands in the world. I'll have an aisle for perfume, 1 for belts, 1 for watches, 1 for shoes, 1 for hats, 1 for eyewears...

I'll have a cologne for every occasion :D

Though i can understand your point, your parents could be having a hard time neh......, what is your fav fagrance by the way? I have tastes that others may not have: I like D&G - the one Polo ralph - natural Following behind will be Burberry - the beat, D&G - the gentlemen, CK0 euphoria

Haha I like the Ralph Lauren No. 1, Givenchy Play Intense, and Burberry Sport.

We are still young to have those walk in wardrobe I also want that next time haha! I just love Korean fashion <3 bought 2 cardigan Korean design haven wore yet :( Idk wether wanna buy new shoe for Chinese new year...
I love Korean stars' style too. Very unique.

this sound suaku..but where got sell that huh? idk anythign abt that:/
You can head down to Orchard Central or Wheelock Place for the Doc Martens boutique or you can try the smaller shops at Queensway shopping centre(slightly cheaper). Also try Beetle Bug at Citylink Mall or Lacoste at Wisma Atria. Be prepared to spend around $100-$150. :)

Where can get a good,comfy, and grey colored cardigan? I've been searching everywhere

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

You can head down to Orchard Central or Wheelock Place for the Doc Martens boutique or you can try the smaller shops at Queensway shopping centre(slightly cheaper). Also try Beetle Bug at Citylink Mall or Lacoste at Wisma Atria. Be prepared to spend around $100-$150. :)

woah! ouch. pocket even bigger hole liao! hahah! other than boots... do they sell like loafer sneakers etc?

CottonOn got guys clothes?! LOL.. I've never been there

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

Where can get a good,comfy, and grey colored cardigan? I've been searching everywhere
Hush puppies used to have grey cardigans a month ago. I doubt they still have it. You can try Hush Puppies at Causeway point. I think i saw one at F21 Men at Ion as well. Go check it out!