Male HQ

Pre-Cum

asus_guy

Gotta say that i dont really like going down on someone that is fully coated with precum tho... Sure its sexy and all but its another thing to put something slimy in ur mouth. No offense to guys who like it. Just saying my preference.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

I have play with a guy with lots of precum. when i am rimming his ass, i can see precum dripping from his cock. I was very high and i lick it dry. taste quite good.

Can intro the guy to me? I cant describe how much i love precum. Any guy who have a precum leaking and dripping cock wanna be my friend? Ill assure not a single drip of your pre cum will be wasted. 30/174/75 Chi here.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

guys with lots of pre-cum is very rare.

Oh dear. Bit of an own goal, I think.

lol if the question is about precum ... Only when im very horny.

.... partially a measure of how excited you are. The more turned on, the more pre-cum.

Once you get hard enough for a long time it just comes easily (no pun intended)

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

guys with lots of pre-cum is very rare.

How much pre-cum u have depends on how turn on, how excited and how horny u r. Whenever when i watched pxxn, usually i will ozzed out quite a bit of pre-cum.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 4 weeks later...

Can intro the guy to me? I cant describe how much i love precum. Any guy who have a precum leaking and dripping cock wanna be my friend? Ill assure not a single drip of your pre cum will be wasted. 30/174/75 Chi here.

I have tones of precum~

Usually will have cum stain after reading the BW posts

Edited by MarriedTop