Male HQ

Ragnarok Online - Talonro

Straw

Guest IamPineapple
idk if u shld. im beginning to feel like a bot.

Meaning... ?

Anyway this is the first MMORPG i fell in love with also... was a Wizard in mRO (Malaysia Ragnarok Online)... back then where all the servers are free and an Assassin in acRO (AnimeConnection Ragnarok Online )

- www.animeconnex.com/index.php?action=acro

Edited by IamPineapple

i only know xmasmint is playing. and hes considered rather active. the other people are like....too afraid to put up their nicks? so i don't know whos playing and stuff. so i just go about and leveling myself.

and btw. acRO sucks. screwed my account up.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Guest IamPineapple

Erh... ?! acRO is the server which i plays right after mRO become P2P game... and it's not bad what... the amt of players is alot and everytime got those 3 party tag, @ the Louyang/Gonryun there breaking 500+ dead branch just to fight MVPs !

The reason why we choose Louyang/Gonryun coz the BGM is best !

Here's how it sounds like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2MuUHaFkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfemO84_pA4&feature=related

Edited by IamPineapple

Guest IamPineapple

Lol... Priest Vs DarkLord v. easy erh... i notice... lol... the pic i got... someone in the party sarbo, 1 time break 10 branches... then got 3 Garms =.= geezus

Edited by IamPineapple

Lol... Priest Vs DarkLord v. easy erh... i notice... lol... the pic i got... someone in the party sarbo, 1 time break 10 branches... then got 3 Garms =.= geezus

omg~long time no chat le...u want play tRO ma? X_X"

[F]ire[A]way.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think I played RO with you before, hurhurhur.

when u online luhs x.x i want my wand back :wacko:

Guest IamPineapple
[F]ire[A]way.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I think I played RO with you before, hurhurhur.

Erm... what's your nick back then... ?

omg~long time no chat le...u want play tRO ma? X_X"

You so bzy... how i chat with you lol.. i having IAP ( Industry Attachment Program )now... so i dun think i have much time to play wor... then by the time i play le ( which is around May ), you all so high level #foreveralone again :unsure:

Edited by IamPineapple

Erm... what's your nick back then... ? You so bzy... how i chat with you lol.. i having IAP now... so i dun think i have much time to play wor... then by the time i play le ( which is around May ), you all so high level #foreveralone again :unsure:

don't worry. im playing really slowly. half my screen is RO the other half is US drama. hahaha

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Guest IamPineapple
don't worry. im playing really slowly. half my screen is RO the other half is US drama. hahaha

like that if we go hunt MVP, you go watch Drama... hahaha.... ok la... i will decide whether to play or not after my IAP which is 25th May

aiya. coz theres no one on. so i watch drama while i slowly lvl lo.

Im online ok... :(

You so bzy... how i chat with you lol.. i having IAP ( Industry Attachment Program )now... so i dun think i have much time to play wor... then by the time i play le ( which is around May ), you all so high level #foreveralone again :unsure:

U can sms me if u wan me reply lol.

Im online ok... :( U can sms me if u wan me reply lol.

hur. sometimes when im on you're not! so i just healbomb - sit and recover sp/watch drama - and the cycle repeats. lol.

Guest IamPineapple
U can sms me if u wan me reply lol.
I also dunno what to sms haha, oh ya... 30th/31st wanna go watch Wrath of the Titans ? or someone book you le... ?

and what's the link to dl ? o.O

Edited by IamPineapple

wow RO.. i was a pro 2 years ago then.. played in Forsaken RO (PVP server), tried TalonRO too, and so much other private servers. :D the most fun is the PVP in RO.. hehe. looking for mvps are the most sian, need to teleport so many times and look at spawn timing also. :wacko:

Guest IamPineapple
wow RO.. i was a pro 2 years ago then.. played in Forsaken RO (PVP server), tried TalonRO too, and so much other private servers. :D the most fun is the PVP in RO.. hehe. looking for mvps are the most sian, need to teleport so many times and look at spawn timing also. :wacko:

That's where Creamy Card in a purple clip ( The Accessory ) comes in play... haha...

haven book la...i where got so popular 1 =.=''~30/31 i think should be ok...u sms me lo.

http://www.talonro.com/ to download.

I dunno mah... alright... i play ba, when my IAP's Project Launched, which is on the 14th April :)

Edited by IamPineapple

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.