Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

xiong loh, I supposed, not so much about the pricing

but too focus on just one area/camp
and u must b very comfy w angmohs, usu such

I hve joined a tour to USA, (u should know that Canadians and amer wont need to join such tours) 99% are all cacausians , and I can tell u not all are comfy w this concept

- I have many friends who r at japan for a few weeks or days, they are thinking of laksa, chicken rice etc

thai airway having promo for travelling by june (but u have to book within these few days)
http://www.thaiairways.com/en_SG/index.page

Yes! too many cacausians thats the point. so i kinda want to find an asian to join the camp with me

thanks for your advice!

• 4 weeks later...

[EUROPE or NEW ZEALAND]

Hi all. Dont't have any friends that are available during the period of 1st to 3rd week of April. I was considering doing solo but will be nice to have a companion for some road trips. Looking to see if anyone is keen? Like from 3rd April 2017 to middle April 2017. I am 27 next year and will be best to have someone or some people around my age with an active lifestyle too. Looking to book flight tickets by end of January. Do PM if anyone is keen.

Edited by Paradisee

On 27/11/2016 at 11:55 AM, bobovincent said:

Looking for travel buddies to Greece in early May 2017. First time there so there will be mostly tourism activities. Planned duration is 10-12 days. Message me if anyone is interested in going in the same period. ;)

would like to join, Greece is on my list for next year:)

On 27/11/2016 at 11:55 AM, bobovincent said:

Looking for travel buddies to Greece in early May 2017. First time there so there will be mostly tourism activities. Planned duration is 10-12 days. Message me if anyone is interested in going in the same period. ;)

On 25/12/2016 at 1:54 PM, Ritchie said:

would like to join, Greece is on my list for next year:)

Greece?  What kind of itinerary?  May is a very good period to visit, late-spring, nice weather, not too hot.  And the touristy parts are not too crowded yet.  Most parts are new and clean after Easter+Lent.  Hope you are not going on packaged tour though, they are overpriced and bad timings.

Instagram @the_meowprince

16 hours ago, MeowPrince said:

Greece?  What kind of itinerary?  May is a very good period to visit, late-spring, nice weather, not too hot.  And the touristy parts are not too crowded yet.  Most parts are new and clean after Easter+Lent.  Hope you are not going on packaged tour though, they are overpriced and bad timings.

Yea. May seems to be good. Nice weather before the peak tourism period starts in Greece. 

In terms of itinerary, most likely Athens (2 days), santorini (4 days), Rhodes (2days) and Fethiye (1 day for skydiving).

I see @bobovincent.  Looks like a very compact/rushed itinerary, other than Santorini.

Rhodes alone can take up at least 4 days, as it has a lot to see, and is a much larger island, unless you are just going for the Old Town or beach alone.  Athens.....unless you are keeping strictly to the Acropolis complex or the gay scene.  Am assuming you are going to fly in and out of Santorini and Rhodes, otherwise boat will add a good 2-3 days to your itinerary (and lots of boredom).

Guest Singleton
On 11/27/2016 at 11:55 AM, bobovincent said:

I'm also thinking about going to Greece at that time for 2 weeks covering a mainland roadtrip from Athens to Thessaloniki, Mykonos and Santorini. 

I'll be doing a 2.5 week trip in May.  Flights will be SIN-LHR 1st May, LHR-SIN 20th May, with the in-between part looking at southern Britain (10-11 days) and possibly a 6-day Greek excursion, depending on availability of travelling companions for the latter.  Exact content is still being decided, but main airfares will be booked by this weekend.

So if anyone is keen to tag along (UK a mixed group of 4, the rest just me alone), let me know soonest.  Do take note that I travel to take pictures, that means my hours are not suited to sleep-in types.  Also I go for B&B stays where its cheaper, so it does not cater to 4-star hotels.  Finally, my itineraries tend to be a little off the beaten track so you can definitely expect non-package-tour places.

Tentative+possible places on my route include :-

for UK (7nights) - Salisbury, Dorset, New Forest, Penzance, exactly which 2 places I'll confirm later.

for London (4nights) - Richmond, Brompton, Camden Town.

for Greece - either Crete or one of the Ionians.  

On 6 January 2017 at 5:19 AM, MeowPrince said:

I see @bobovincent.  Looks like a very compact/rushed itinerary, other than Santorini.

Rhodes alone can take up at least 4 days, as it has a lot to see, and is a much larger island, unless you are just going for the Old Town or beach alone.  Athens.....unless you are keeping strictly to the Acropolis complex or the gay scene.  Am assuming you are going to fly in and out of Santorini and Rhodes, otherwise boat will add a good 2-3 days to your itinerary (and lots of boredom).

Thanks for the advice! The focus is santorini and selected spots on Rhodes. Don't plan to spend too many days in Athens as I notice many attractions are similar to those in Rhodes. May skip the beaches as I think beginning of May is not the best time for it ^_^

My trip is finalised.  6th-20th May.  Expecting to cover Salisbury+Stonehenge+New Forest, Jurassic Coast and London.  Presently, the trip includes me+BF and a lady friend+her hubby.  It will be a non-sexual, photography-centric sightseeing trip, emphasis on Photography.

We are open to having (new) friends join up with us especially for the London stretch, which we will likely be spending at least 4 days.  It will be non-tourist-packaged and walking/public transport based, as London is a very tube+walkable place.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.