Male HQ

Do You Remember Your Dreams + Share Your Dreams - Be They Weird, Funny, Strange, Nightmare..(Not Wet Ones)(compiled)

Golfnut

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NewWorld

Hello guys, just had a random dream... I could only remember some portions of it as follows.

1. Had a vision when the world ends, only males survived...

2. Heard a voice saying something like this. "The 1st man was Adam, the 1st woman was Eve... But Eve was the source of the 1st sin committed by man... So now only man shall exist on Earth... from the beginning of time, gays were created for a reason."

Sorry guys... how do u all interpret this dream?

That you basically dislikes women because men like them, and you do not get any of such men. The conflict is your id kept reminding you deep inside your head that you actually was born via a woman's womb (or giant vagina if you were a big baby).

OK.The interpretation is as follows....

1. Mankind was horrified by the decision of upper powers, sentencing eve and all her female followers to hell.

Eve's downfall:

i2ujo5-1.gif

Mankind in adversary:

44GM.gif

2. After the lesson the higherpowers wanted to teach and deal with woman and serve

warning to man and gays, there was a new more perfected hotter race of woman...

The birth of Princess Riri (rihanna):

2gsftxw.gif

Princess Riri healed the wounded and the sick and brought a msg of salvation of

an impending HOT female race.. salvation of the ultimate Female figure...

Eventually when many got saved, men and gays included, The light shone... Godtina came and

brought salvation and light to the lost and needy... LIfe itself was restored for eternal worhsip and Unity!

Godtina:

asasasasasasasas.gif

2cckx8w.gif

Peace to all mankind of Gods for eternity... !!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

NAH juz kidding.....

966392_o.gif

Edited by ConfusedFella

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

2. After the lesson the higherpowers wanted to teach and deal with woman and serve

warning to man and gays, there was a new more perfected hotter race of woman...

That's posing a tough competition for us gays. God is unfair, indeed.

Where's the second coming of the HOTTER men race?

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

That's posing a tough competition for us gays. God is unfair, indeed. Where's the second coming of the HOTTER men race?

it's in the works.... the HOTTER men race... this is all that can be revealed atm. New hope is coming ^^

tumblr_ltr9dtBMhb1r2xmk5o1_500.gif

it's in the works.... the HOTTER men race... this is all that can be revealed atm. New hope is coming ^^

tumblr_ltr9dtBMhb1r2xmk5o1_500.gif

Someone will look exactly like that this upcoming December before his enlistment to NS.

You know who I'm talking about. emoticon-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animate.gif

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Someone will look exactly like that this upcoming December before his enlistment to NS. You know who I'm talking about. emoticon-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animate.gif

Hahax yeahh the head will be just like that, minus the body =xxxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest M. Blavatsky

I was with a group of ah bengs, who are also bikers, and they want to go to some place, Sekarau(?)

These are your straight peers/cohort from school ("Sekarau" = sekolah) who you see as being crude and rough, but also tough and full of a machismo ("bikers") you both despise and admire.

Most of them went ahead first as they had bikes, left with me and two others who have to ask around for a lift.

You feel isolation and abandonment, though you take comfort in that you're not the only one. The two others may be specific friends, or are symbolic of many others, two plus you forming a trio but also framing you as the central character.

Asked a couple of times, a kind angmoh in a car stopped by. He said he would give a lift if the destination is on the way.

A teacher or other authority figure to whom you are thankful. He may not be angmoh in real life but speaks English well (unlike the bengs). You feel a sense of kinship on account of this shared spoken medium, but you also know he is not around for good and you cannot be like him: in the end he's straight ("gets bikes for all").

We were at some performance stage.

About coming out (sort of) or rather entering gay society.

Me and one guy were the backup singer, while the main guy sings.

Gay.

i tried to backup the singing, softly, but in the end, I realised I forgot to on my mic (LOL).

You're not comfortable with attention although you actually want it. You feel you'll bumble this and make a fool of yourself.

Then the lead singer started to say some very touching stuffs about his old band.

Gay.

I looked forward (I was looking backwards cause I got stage fright), then I saw my female cousin and a few people I know, from a JC.

Fear of being outed. Or perhaps you were.

Then soon later, a dramatic scene of bikers coming to the performance and turned out to be his old band mates.

You hope they're gay, the rough and tumble, macho, hunky schoolmates.

• 6 months later...
Guest j.pokkemon

jus wondering... can we ever "find out" that we are alive? and for ANYBODY that tells us we are, how are we to know that THEY are alive too?

because, say, if we are all in a dream, then everybody in that dream would appear real and alive... so how are we to know whether we are in a dream or not?

or can anyone disprove the possibility that i might already be dead, yet somehow managed to log on bw and make this post?

can this question be answered at all?

hmm... :unsure:

That's a question that you gotta ask yourself. No matter that's a dream or not, it depends how are you going to treat it. If really it's a dream or imagination, are somebody going to jump off the building then wake up in a "Real Life"? Can you imagine what if somebody cannot wake up in the "Real Life", then how? Lolz.... Sounds funny right? then it's also pointless to ask the others inside the dream as we are all "Not-Real" and we are all images that generated from the dream. So nobody is qualified to tell you or discuss the "Truth" with you, cos maybe I am not a "Real" guy too hahahhaa..... :P

Secondly, I want to emphasis that no matter it is a dream/imagination, or a "Real" world, we should just put our 100% effort to feel it, enjoy it, cheer it and smoothly get over our whole life. So I think just do our best and live our life with all wonderful things.

PS: Let your brain take a rest to think such a funny question, it is cute and nice, but dun be too over ya. :) Enjoy your day dreaming...

I always have very weird dreams.

I interpret such that we are always moving from one parallel world to another.

Then I must have died in the other world ;P.

I dream of myself being pierce by some tool to death lol.

-e+7

Lucid Dreaming :

- any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. In a lucid dream, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreaming has been researched scientifically, and its existence is well established.

jus wondering... can we ever "find out" that we are alive? and for ANYBODY that tells us we are, how are we to know that THEY are alive too?

because, say, if we are all in a dream, then everybody in that dream would appear real and alive... so how are we to know whether we are in a dream or not?

or can anyone disprove the possibility that i might already be dead, yet somehow managed to log on bw and make this post?

Are you intoxicated by the movie Inception? Lol

Since I was young until now, the major theme of my dream is as follow:

1) Vampire (Chinese one) sometime with coffins and locked in a narrow place, mostly chasing by them

2) War, friends and family died in front of me.

Luckily I woke up and I am still alive, my dear god. Lolz.

Seldom have FUN dream, just once, with my freinds.

Guest j.pokkemon

That's a question that you gotta ask yourself. No matter that's a dream or not, it depends how are you going to treat it. If really it's a dream or imagination, are somebody going to jump off the building then wake up in a "Real Life"? Can you imagine what if somebody cannot wake up in the "Real Life", then how? Lolz.... Sounds funny right? then it's also pointless to ask the others inside the dream as we are all "Not-Real" and we are all images that generated from the dream. So nobody is qualified to tell you or discuss the "Truth" with you, cos maybe I am not a "Real" guy too hahahhaa..... :P

oh ya... then everything is fake, everybody is fake, so why did i ask? oh shit... haha

Guest j.pokkemon

yea, heard of lucid dreaming too... but studies into this area further reinforced the possibility that life itself could be a dream... just have to vary the degree of self-control... so perhaps we are all masters in dream control so much so that we don't realise that we are in a dream anymore...

but dreams aside, am i still alive? lol

Guest philosopher

yea, heard of lucid dreaming too... but studies into this area further reinforced the possibility that life itself could be a dream... just have to vary the degree of self-control... so perhaps we are all masters in dream control so much so that we don't realise that we are in a dream anymore...

but dreams aside, am i still alive? lol

The philosopher Descartes also think long and hard on similar questions - in the end he said: "I think, therefore I am" (translate:

I think, therefore I exist"

There is no 100% certainity - we just have to pick a way (or an assumption) that helps us move on.

Guest j.pokkemon

Are you intoxicated by the movie Inception? Lol

nah... it was because bw removed my year of birth from my profile setting n left it blank... supposed to be 1912... i set it last year, and was expecting my age to be 100 this year...

then somebody suggested that was because bw mods think i'm dead... kekeke... :P

Guest j.pokkemon

The philosopher Descartes also think long and hard on similar questions - in the end he said: "I think, therefore I am" (translate:

I think, therefore I exist"

There is no 100% certainity - we just have to pick a way (or an assumption) that helps us move on.

sounds like a reinforcing cycle :

(1) I think, so I exist

(2) To move on, I think again to pick a way.

in doing (2), i reinforced (1), which means in wanting to 'move on', i exist even more... so i get buried even deeper in the sea of dreams!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!! lol

Edited by j.pokkemon

U r asking this question bcos u think or feel u r in a dreamworld, much like the movie "Inception"? In dat case, u may never know right cos u can dream dat u r dreaming a dream n wake up from a dream 2 b in another dream. How many levels of dreams r there, u ask?

U can live ur life as if it is a dream or u can choose 2 live it as if it is reality. It's ur choice.

Guest Passingthru

You're basically dead and you can sense it. Reality, however, shows that you're alive by all measures. What you fail to understand is that you're kept alive simply because you can efficiently plug into the grid for all your needs. You don't see/feel that dependence, hence, the confusion. Once, for whatever reason, the grid fails, then reality sinks in and you slowly die as a result. In other words, you return to your rightful status - DEAD.

I've heard that you cannot die in your dreams, and that if you do, you'll wake up the moment you die. So I guess you can try killing yourself and see if you "wake up" at all? Lol.

Guest oracle

Go watch and re-watch The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions DVDs. If your surname happened to be Neo xxxx xxx, then congratulation ! you are The One, The Anomaly, and Mr. Anderson ! :whistle:

Guest Oracle2

Congratulations! Finding the hidden dimensions in yourself is the only way to fulfill your deepest hunger.

An ancient Chinese philosopher Zhuangzhi had asked the same question in his poem "莊周夢蝶" (ZhouZhuang Dreaming of Butterfly)

昔者莊周夢為蝴蝶,栩栩然蝴蝶也,自喻適志與,不知周也。俄然覺,則蘧蘧然周也。不知周之夢為蝴蝶與,蝴蝶之夢為周與?周與蝴蝶則必有分矣。此之謂物化。

Once Zhuangzi dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Zhuangzi. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuangzi. But he didn't know if he was Zhuangzi who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuangzi. Between Zhuangzi and a butterfly there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things.

The attached link (and reference links) is for your further reading on this philosopher and his theories. Hope it is useful for your seeking of answers. Good luck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuangzi

Another good reading material is the book "The Book of Secrets" by Deepak Chopra. You're not only living in the world, there's another world inside you.

• 2 months later...
Guest dreamer

just thought of starting a topic whereby people can post their dreams and see if anyone can interpret it? here's my dream this morning, i happen to rmbr the full story of it.

so my dream started off like this. it was evening time. my uncle was already at home with me sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV, resting. soon my older cousin came home from her badminton game. she came into the house first. after a few minutes later, a handsome and hot guy came into the house (kind of attracted to him). he claimed to be the badminton friend of my cousin. and he said stuffs like "i should have dated ur daughter earlier instead", so i guess he is single? by the way, my uncle sitting at the sofa with me is the father of my cousin. so my uncle started to 招待 him.

i had noticed 2 HUGE snakes beside the sofa for quite some time. but everyone was busy. my aunt was busy cooking, my cousin and uncle need to entertain that guy. so i had no one to tell. the snakes were just resting themselves. but i couldnt stand it becos i think they are harmful and shouldnt be there. so i disturbed it. they got provoked. fearing they would harm me i went upstairs to the second floor (i live in private house). i immediately told my brother who was playing computer games there about the snake. my brother saw the snake and got freaked out also. but somehow, i went into a room first and locked the door. but i realised the lock isnt working, so i just closed it. the snake was FREAKIN HUGE. its body length was able to reach the second floor without even climbing up the stairs. i kept peeping out of the door and kept asking my brother to join me in the room cos it's safer. my uncle came upstairs and saw the snake. he started battling the snake. soon i noticed that the other snake (smaller one. if i didnt rmbr wrongly, it's white in colour.) was already making its way up from the window opening of my room. i got so freaked out again and started advancing to my room toilet. i climbed through the toilet window and escaped to the first floor where my aunt was cooking. i went to the living room again thru my kitchen. my maid standing there told me that everything was okay and fine already. i saw a small snake's head lying on the floor (covered with black colour blood) and im still not convinced that it is dead. after a while, i saw a heart landing on the floor covered with blood too (very dark red blood, near black). i just think that the heart belongs to the snake and got reliefed and felt safe again. and the dream ended.

the weird thing about it is that the snakes didnt attempt to attack me at all. they were only chasing after me. there were instances whereby i am really near to the snakes and i still managed to escape becos they didnt attempt to attack me. and after thinking i dont think i can be sure that both snakes are already dead. but i felt reliefed after seeing the head followed by the heart? the white snake may be still hunting for me?

Guest stbrianud

I believe each and every dream has a meaning to it.. Be it a vision Of the future or a fantasy, it has a meaning... I always analyze my dreams carefully and in detail... Sometimes it could be a warning.. It's personal to you. So no one else can say what the dream means to you.. Only you can do that

Guest Blaidd_drwg

Funny thing happened to me early this morning around about 3 am.

Had three consecutive dreams - each of them vivid and strange enough to wake me up. I can only share what happened in the dreams.

# 1 - Former Thai prime minister Thaksin and I was sharing a huge room and he was sleeping alone in a big bed in the back and I was sleeping in another bed near the door. A soldier was constantly looking through a big broken hole next to the door. After a while I got up and went out of the door. The soldier was outside and an aunt of mine, that has passed away years ago, came out from the next room and asked if I want something to eat/drink. The soldier and I sat down at a table in the next room while my aunt went to get something for us......and then I woke up.

I specifically looked at my wristwatch and it was only 3.30 am. After a little while, I drifted off to sleep again.

#2 - A former boss of mine from 1990 and I were staying in a hotel on a business trip and while he was out, I took a crap. While emptying myself, he suddenly stepped into the bathroom. I got up and the wc somehow turned into a bathtub and, this is gross, my shit was a huge mess of yucky stuffs. A lady appear and said that I had emptied out the inside linings of my intestines. The yucky stuffs looked like those things choked up inside the pipes of your kitchen sink. It was gross. Then I woke up again.

It was about 4.10 am. I went back to sleep.

#3 - A very good friend of mine, together with two other people that I do not know and I were having lunch in a restaurant. All of us ordered noodles with soup. Throughout the meal my friend kept asking a waiter to bring us extra soup, water, cut chillies, etc. When my friend asked for extra chillies again, the waiter told my friend in a firm voice, that can we make up our mind what are all the further things we might need, and this is the last time he will be bringing things for us. He also told us he will be asking the manager to speak to us but the manager never came......

===========================================

I had never dreamt of Thaksin, my deceased aunt and my former boss from 1990 before. So what do you guys think what the hell my three dreams are all about? laugh.gif

Kindly remember the dreams don't make sense, so don't ask me about what/why things happened that way in the dreams. Thanks.

All comments welcome. Fire away. biggrin.gif

#1 Maybe you have an inner ambition which is worrisome if achieved and you have been keeping it in all the while under the restraint of your better self, the soldier. Your auntie is a link to family which is the support you derive to ensure you do not get out-of-control and behave brashly. It is from family that your better self, the soldier, is empowered.

#2 A matter of guilt and disgust about your eating habits. You know what to do but you do not execute it because of lack of discipline. You react only when someone tells you to do so (aka your boss)

#3 Little interpretation if your friend behaves as described. But if it is not so, it means that you sincerely do not like people who are fickle and unable to make up their minds. But you, the manager, never openly declare this to them as much as you desperately want to (aka the waiter).

I had another dream. It woke me up at 4.45 am. It was so vivid, I could not go back to sleep and therefore I am writing this to share with you guys.

When I woke up, thunder and lightning was rumbling outside. There was a thunderstorm. Probably a Sumatras, mentioned by Adam years ago, was passing through.

=================================================

The dream began like this. My brother, the one based in Bangkok and my best friend named Yeo (a little more about him later), and I was about to tee off for nine holes one evening. It had rained earlier and the sky was dark and overcast.

The location is Seletar Country Club, but it does not even remotely looks like it.

Things started strange straight away. The tee-off area is IN a old hall with double-sided wooden doors around the side and the front. We were supposed to tee-off through one of the doors at the front. The roughs and the fairways lies beyond those doors.

My brother went first followed by Yeo, who uses an iron instead of a wood to tee off. My turn was up next and I tried to tee-off from one of the side doors which have an easier access to the fairways, but Yeo and my brother told me that I have to tee off at the front door.

Reluctantly, I changed my tee position. Another golfer, there were others mingling around inside the hall, a younger guy, probably in his 30's appeared and cheerfully told me in passing that they - I think he was referring to some authoritative golf committee, that they had promoted me to the expert level. I have no idea what he was referring to. I do not know this younger guy but he was cheerful and very cute.

I proceed with great difficulty to tee-off from inside the front door and true enough, topped it into the wet rough no more than 30 metres in front outside the door.

My brother, Yeo and I picked up our golf bags (it was very light) and proceed out the door to look for our balls. And this is the strange part. I found mine, or at least I thought it was mine, in stagnant standing water amongst very soft roughs. Looks a bit like a swamp. It was quite yucky. I picked it up, and next to it I found another ball, then another ball. The place was so yucky, people who lost their balls there probably refused to go and find them. I picked up a total of 5 balls, but inside the clear water partially hidden amongst the submerged grass, I saw many many more balls (thousands? millions?)compacted together. I reminded myself to come and pick them another time.

I hurried off to join my brother and Yeo since they were calling me.

Last thing that happened in the dream was me saying we should not play Seletar Country Club in wet weather.

===================================================

Thanks guys for your comments. It is appreciated. Will reply to your comments later.

This interpretation is in a setting of uncertainty and worry (storm and rain). The hall represents you being stuck in a dilemma, a closed wall problem, with exits to better places, the roughs and fairway. Your family and friends (brother and Yeo) have guided you on the solution to the problem but you seem to have your own decision. Unable to stay true to your decision, you follow theirs, reluctantly.

The young guy could be your inner self who is telling you that you have the authority to decide on things. You should not bend to other people's recommendations when you already have your own answer. But you still bend because you are unsure, always thinking you don't have enough knowledge, authority and confidence to execute your own decision independently.

The situation in the water represents you having troubles initially in stagnancy (possibly your indecisive personality). But once overcome, you could achieve much more in life. If only you knew to trust yourself and be confident. Eventually, you return to your family and friends a changed person.

Basically, I think you are very indecisive. You have the answers but never confident to undertake on personal consultation solely. This, you must overcome.

Otherwise, if the interpretations do not make sense. These are just surreal dreams. EXCITING!

Guest trueInt

Probably your health is having a serious problem. Go do some medical checkup. especially on your stomach and intestines since all the dreams are about food, intestines.. The last dream is probablly saying "detect earlier" is always better..

• 1 month later...

My dreams last night.

1. A Chinese family of 4 died. A dark house. Not in Asia. Felt like in States or Australia. Only light was the moon. The 4 spirits came back. They smiled and asked where was everyone. A moment later they got burnt as a prayer read somewhere else. Needless to say they screamed not pain but sadness with tears.

2. A man was spending time with his family. Someone knocked on the door. He was a representative for welfare matters in the building. He was asked to help with attending to 3 death cases. The 3 bodies all ladies laid on a big bed. The man took a rest on the upper deck of a double decker bed.

3. A man worked as a caretaker. He was assigned to bring back a body. The body was among stack of bodies looked like a big dumping ground. Each body wrapped with white and grey paper boxes. A big size moustache black security guard sat at a table. A friendly looking dude. The caretaker's leg got stuck among the boxez. He slipped and died. Nearby, a spirit of a young man holding a bicycle wearing a yellow jacket looked at him while he was losing his breath and a lift slowly closed. Next scene this young man was alive driving a car in Bali. One of those BMWs without a roof, a convertible. It was a cloudy day. Felt like it rained earlier. He walked next to Huu bar. I reminded him not to forget to go to Ganesha beach as he walked with a haversack. Same outfits.

4. I was somewhere with 2 FB mates on a holiday. I thanked them for the great time but told one of them not to be a pain in the ass if she can't handle her drinks. We all hugged. I woke up.

I have posted many more of my dreams in my Facebook. Was looking for a thread to share them and I found this thread.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

My dreams previously:

Please excuse the spelling mistakes. I type them on my phone when I wake up every morning.

One

1. I had a very big house. Too big. Mom came to stay with me. She was healthy. I showed her all the rooms. She smiled. Told her to choose her own room. She was surprised the bathroom of her chosen room very big it can even fit a queen size bed still have space for a bathtub and shower

2. I was on a speedboat travelling to the Middle East. Fast speed. Cloudy. Dark. Evening. Looked like it was go

ing to rain. I was in my board shorts topless and standing when the speedboard moving. No one else in the big sea. Arriving at a palace, it was a different scene. Given royal treatment. Our drinks including the King's had to be monitored as there was a quota the palace had to follow each month. A palace security enforced it as the King studied the 2nd page of a few pages papers white in colour with green border boxes stapled together. King not happy he couldn't drink more. I woke up. My dreams

Two

3 Single beds in a room with a washing machine. 4 single beds outside. I was on one of them outside. Next night, to make room for one more bed the washing machine placed outside the flat on a corridor. A man immediately slept. 1 man in that room and 1 man outside both had temperatures. 1 man slept naked but advised to cover himself with a blanket as a lady will come with a little child. She came. A cute baby girl. I played with her. Fed her food. She choked a bit but the lady managed to get her to swallow. She was ok. Both left with a smile. I sent them to the door. It was 1.30 am. Outside, a little boy in a toy car waited for them. Not so friendly to me. They left together. Outside the flat a man in white t-shirt with some prints doing his laundry. He was in a sarong. Checkered. Washing machine malfunctioned. He removed the floor. Went inside. It was waist-deep. He tried to fix the washing machine. It was 2 am. His sarong wet. So much water. Suddenly my bed was infront of the whole washing machine scene. The water hose wet my notepad and my black pen didn't work. Both went inside the water filled floor. The man sat next to me asking for advice about backing up data. I advised him saying too big of a storage not good as a failure to one can be a pain while data recovery can cost thousands of dollars. I woke up.

Three

1. I was a kid selling books at a public event. I went from one person to another. A lady selling rice saw how successful I was, became unhappy. She demanded I remove the amulet on my body. Her daughter came and asked what was the commotion about. Both her daughter and I were unhappy with the lady's behaviour. I didn't have any amulet with me and I don't believe in one.

2. I went running in the woods. A man teaching a dog some tricks. I finished the run at a training ground. A personnel on duty opened the gate. His duty just to operate a crane to do it.

3. I came back to a flat. My 2 brothers and dad there. It was at about 7.20pm. A bit dark outside. Quiet neighbourhood. 7.30pm news reported a flat opposite ours on fire and the fire department doing all they could to put it off. My brother opened the door to see. We couldn't see anything. The whole building on fire. I just walked past it 10 mins ago. We immediately closed the door. Smoke started coming in through the door. My brother wet a towel to block the smoke from coming in. I woke up.

My sweet dreams lol.

Four

1. I was on a plane with so many Australians flying to Sydney. The seats facing each other. It was a very early morning flight at abt 3am. 1st come 1st serve. We had to rush for the seats. Many sat on the floor. No luggage compartments. Quite chaotic. 2. On the way to Europe. Transit in KL but it felt like a flat in Singapore. I arrived KL at 3.30am. Needed to freshen up quickly, do my laundry and get my new laptop fixed. 1st it was a man allowing me to shower while he fixed my computer. While showering, I washed my clothing in a washing machine. I came out and it was a different man. He looked tired working night shift. Managed to fix my computer. As I was rushing to go back to KLIA to catch a flight to Europe, I went to collect my laundry from the washing machine. I woke up. My dreams awww

Five

1. 2 diplomats from a foreign non-English speaking country in Europe late for a presentation I was giving. Both ladies. Came with their luggage. They didn't know how to fill immigration cards. Asked me for help. 2. My partner is a VIP in a company. A special lift to go to the office. Only he was given the access card. Kind of troublesome as he needs to be with me everytime when I need to go to his office. Management refused to allow me to have a card even though they know we are a couple. Chatted with a staff who was leaving the company. He quietly made me a card. I took the lift by myself. I woke up. Dreams last night.

Many more but I will post new ones instead when I dream again. Most are weird dreams. Yes, I remember them still.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

10 Nov 2012

Woke up at 1.30am. Slept again at 2ish. With so detailed weird dreams almost every night, last night was very brief. I was a gigolo charging $300 an hour. Negotiating with a client. No agreement reached. Hmmmm. I woke up

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic