Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

Uncles is in mrt toilets...

Those if u lucky cute ones...ngee ann poly.. nearby 🤫 haha even the stadium swim pool and for example book a movie daytime or evening and u can play haha lot 1 I love the movie halls inside got toilets 😏🤫 lucky can play with NSF haha they always horny hormones raging hehe cutelah wear specs...

Guest skinnycurious
10 minutes ago, youngcruiser said:

was at mrt toilet earlier, creepy guy followed me out and onto the mrt 😬

Damn haha did anything happen or did you manage to shake him off 

On 7/1/2021 at 11:56 PM, BudakFit said:

Uncles is in mrt toilets...

Those if u lucky cute ones...ngee ann poly.. nearby 🤫 haha even the stadium swim pool and for example book a movie daytime or evening and u can play haha lot 1 I love the movie halls inside got toilets 😏🤫 lucky can play with NSF haha they always horny hormones raging hehe cutelah wear specs...

Think you need to rephrase  your sentence. No head no tails. Some make sense some doesnt. 

Guest skinnycurious
30 minutes ago, youngcruiser said:

i ran off at buona vista mrt then he followed me off 😬 i hid then saw him try to find me in the mrt toilet so i ran all the way back and got on the mrt thank goodness he didnt see

That guy is crazy haha

22 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Eyes wide shut this afternoon around 1pm.

Went into the toilet and saw 3 guys were gathering at the last 2nd cubicle. When i walked closer to it, WOW WOW WOW !!!!.... this Gym Hunt was completely half naked (TOP) and the bottom was only wearing a pair of Jocks with the front pull down exposing his hard 7" long thick cock. My cock immediately went hard and protruding from my shorts

One of the guys was rubbing his suckable red nipples while 2nd guy rubbing his toned chest and 3rd was stroking his hardon cock. The cock was deep in purplish color.

He himself was squeezing one of his own nipples.

The guy who was rubbing his nipples stepped out as his phone suddenly rang. I quickly stepped in and started to rub and squeeze his nipples. The 3rd guy removed his mask and squatted down and quickly sucked his thick and long cock. The Gym Hunt started to do fucking action, that is, pushing his cock into the guy's mouth and using his hand over the guy's head and forced him to suck deep. He kept giving vomiting kinda sound making us so orgasm.

While one of my hand rubbing his nipples, the other hand running over his ass crack and slowly push my middle finger right into his tight ass. He gave a soft moaning sound and said "come on push it in more"

Then the 2nd guy removed his mask and started to suck his nipples while now both my hands are caressing his toned ass and playing with his hole.

within next couple of minutes, the Gym Hunt shot his cum load into the guy's mouth and he pushed the guy's head towards him forcing him to swallow all his cum loads. Guess he must have shot a huge volume as some of the cum loads flow out from the guy's mouth.

Then he pulled out his cock which was still as hard as before releasing his loads and then pull up his jocks and put on his shorts and singlet and then left the scene.

What a nice encounter.really turn 

Really hot!! U always hv nice encounter bro

• 2 weeks later...