Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

On 10/1/2018 at 4:32 PM, Lexis90 said:

Visited clementi mrt toilet a month ago and saw few guys stroking their dicks at urinals. I stood at last urinal and decided to stroke my dick a bit. One mature guy came to the tissue roll spot and he suddenly reached out his hands to my cock. I was damn horny but decided to leave as there were a lot of cruisers. Then I roamed around the mall a while and met with that mature guy again inside mall. He approached me and whispered me if want to go to his car. I agreed and followed him. We left from the BHG escalator and headed to his car and then he drove to nearby carpark area. Once he parked the car, he pulled my pant and underwear down and gave me a nice blow on my cock. He sucked until i burst my load into his mouth. He sucked me until no drop left. :) He gave me his Line account and asked me to contact. Unfortunately i remember part of his account which is "snowball..." something. Hit me up if you are here.

Which exact toilet is that? N what time ah?

On 10/1/2018 at 4:32 PM, Lexis90 said:

Visited clementi mrt toilet a month ago and saw few guys stroking their dicks at urinals. I stood at last urinal and decided to stroke my dick a bit. One mature guy came to the tissue roll spot and he suddenly reached out his hands to my cock. I was damn horny but decided to leave as there were a lot of cruisers. Then I roamed around the mall a while and met with that mature guy again inside mall. He approached me and whispered me if want to go to his car. I agreed and followed him. We left from the BHG escalator and headed to his car and then he drove to nearby carpark area. Once he parked the car, he pulled my pant and underwear down and gave me a nice blow on my cock. He sucked until i burst my load into his mouth. He sucked me until no drop left. :) He gave me his Line account and asked me to contact. Unfortunately i remember part of his account which is "snowball..." something. Hit me up if you are here.

Lucky u ... jus go n meet him at the toilet again then. I'm sure he's there everytime :P

Edited by Ezra81

Been to clementi mrt toilet a couple of times.. really interesting to see ppl cruising so openly. They can just stand there and stroke for very long time.

Actually i go there see see because i read abt it from BW, and was actually hoping for some one who will blow me, but i dont seem to have the courage. I tried standing there and pee, and waited a while, but still afraid. Maybe due to mindset of worrying about getting caught, since im a married guy. 

3 minutes ago, Curious85guy said:

Been to clementi mrt toilet a couple of times.. really interesting to see ppl cruising so openly. They can just stand there and stroke for very long time.

Actually i go there see see because i read abt it from BW, and was actually hoping for some one who will blow me, but i dont seem to have the courage. I tried standing there and pee, and waited a while, but still afraid. Maybe due to mindset of worrying about getting caught, since im a married guy. 

Some r brazen enuff to touch u n suck u off. At the cubicle. Mebe u can channel the fun with that guy in clem mall instead. ;)

N yah. The cleaners know of the fun happening in the toilet. So yah. Be careful...

Edited by Ezra81