Male HQ

A Special Corner In My Heart

Guest ultimate

Guest ultimate

Single or attached now, is there somebody you ALWAYS will miss? Even if you are attached, that "other" person constantly resurfaces in your mind?

Use to have one corner a long time ago (seriously long) until I realized that it was a waste of space.

it was cluttered wihat was, could have beens, and see-no-touches, and I got rid of them (and like Seanny, renovated it)........ It's now open, welcoming, and more spacious.

I m in a r/s now but my mind often wander off to think abt our 1st crush. Like an mental adultry. I make comparisons w my bf, visit his FB everyday & miss him emotionally. Sometimes I really hope u know that I m missing u badly, my boy always dressed in white.

I used to do that. But I stopped because I personally feel that it's not possible to love your boyfriend and still think of another guy. That's emotional cheating. I will not do that to my boyfriend so I stopped. Now, the corner is the place where I put all my aspirations for my boyfriend and I.

hmm, my pasts relationships.

well, not that i'm hanging on to the pasts,

but once in a while, a particular event or song trigger one of the memories buried and then, i'll wonder,

how is he? is he better? happier?

maybe there are times that i will think, what happened if we are still together?

I think of them, not because i still love them. it's just that we did have good times together, did stupid things together, share secrets with each other, just like you once in a while will miss your lost-touch schoolmates.

i just wish them all the best. and yes, they always have a special place in my heart, and may our path cross again, and we can one day sit down and chat about everrything as "class gathering". Even if i were to have another relationship, good memories are something that i cherished.

Edited by luke84

Yea, especially when you are alone or when you have nothing to do. It happens to me a lot of times when I am doing absolutely nothing in my room, traveling on trains and planes, and when listening to some songs, and all these are involuntary. I just miss the accompaniment and times spent together, that's all...

The first guy i ever really loved. That guy you dun see urself having sex with, just being with him feels great. Though its been years, i still think about him everytime when im alone and especially on buses, whenever im sitting at the back seat. It brings back lots of memories when we were in JC...

its nice to think of the nice times, and seems to over ride the others

雨降って地固まる ame futte ji katamaru : Literally: after the rain, earth hardens (Meaning: Adversity builds character./After a storm, things will stand on more solid ground than they did before)

The first guy i ever really loved. That guy you dun see urself having sex with, just being with him feels great. Though its been years, i still think about him everytime when im alone and especially on buses, whenever im sitting at the back seat. It brings back lots of memories when we were in JC...

LOL, this is very true for me too...

Back in my JC days I had this 1 big crush for my classmate...

He often gave me physical affection eg: sleeping and leaning on me during lecture, hugging me...

LOL yeah he did all that publicly...i think cause he's very straight acting in school thats why he dare to do that...

One day during our late night mugging before the A level...

He actually told me "you want to suck my cock?" in kinda serious tone...

But i refused...

Beside that im closeted i was really afraid by doing 1 wrong move i would screw up our friendship...

Though now we dont really in contact with each other he sometimes still reappear in my mind...

Sometimes even go into my dream...

Everyone I've loved before, whether if we got attached or not, or whether if the breakup was amicable or not, always have a place in my heart. I will always be there for him. He just needs to reach out to me and ask... and I will bend over backwards, clear my entire schedule, fly to the ends of the world, to be there for him, do whatever it takes and whatever he needs.

That is the promise I make to every guy I've ever loved. Once I love you, it is forever.

• 1 year later...
Guest JUSTrand

My first bf and my last. The ahbeng that my friends disapproved. I've hurt him and can do nothing to lift the guilt. over the years, i've gave him surprise visit, random text to ask for forgiveness. Yes, i've stop being so creepy. But i just want him to know that by hurting him, i've also hurt myself. We have moved on, but still he'll have a special place in my big heart, filled with the memories.

And my brother, i will always love him.

Lock and cement seal.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I never look back no matter how yummy my last bf was! What is past is past, what's the point of looking back. One way to not look back is to always find someone better than the last one, be it cock size, how long he lasts, how much he cums, how tall he is and how passionate he makes love to you.

• Guest locked this topic