Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

On 1/3/2017 at 9:03 PM, Neohsf said:

Here's my review of El Fondo

Crowd: late 20's to young daddies, mostly Chinese

Facilities: 6/10 

Cleanliness: 6/10, generally no issue, my towel a bit old, but well laundered (cubicle is scored 0/10)

Wow factor: some friendly locals, place is bigger on the inside than from the outside. 

Would I go again factor: yes, when passing thru because I felt welcomed as a local (or because I was fresh meat?).

Do note that I am comparing this sauna to the location. KL has better facilities, but the context of where this place is must be considered.

Time: about 8pm and left at around 9.30pm, Thursday, November 2016 (was about a month ago), was raining and I was wet, miserable and cold.

Location description: it was hard to find for a first timer as the place was at a corner (opposite the hotel). It is non-descript and there are no obvious indications of it as a sauna place. Look out for the (1) skin clinic and (2) Chinese praying supplies. In addition to this, as of time of writing, there is a potted bamboo plant in front of the entrance. The door only opens during it's operating time (was there early, at 5pm and the grill door was closed). Going up, on the left is the reception (reception guy was more DILF) and paid the entrance fee (I forgot how much I paid as he was distractingly DILF). Get your locker key and number. Once you are in, you will have to remove your shoes and put it aside on the shoe rack. Proceeding further, you will see a locker room area to the left. Further left is the lounge area and thereafter is the main dark room. Behind the locker area are 2 (or is it 3?) dry sauna "pods" you can see thru it as there is glass on the sauna "pods". Next to the "pods" are the private cubicles. The right hand side is the open shower (separated by 4 feet of concrete partitions), toilet, smoking lounge and steam room. 

Overall, I expected it to be smaller (from the outside), but it seems that they managed to pack quite a bit in here. Total area estimation: 2000 sq feet

Facilities: 

1. Brightness: Bright enough to identify a friend at 10-15 feet depending on the strength of your (x-ray) eyes, same level of brightness throughout except in their dark room and steam room. Shower area was a little further from the light (I know some people find brightness important). So far so good. 

2. Locker: in the locker is a small square of soap, sachet of shampoo and 1 towel. Standing (the locker) around 2' (height) x 1' (wide) x 2 feel (deep), I would rate the locker as sufficient and did its job. Do not bring your luggage or oversized manbags here as it will be tight. There are other things here which are on a shared basis (I did not explore them as they were bright green liquid in a pump bottle).

3. Shower: Separated by partitions, you can get an eyeful of the person opposite you if you squint hard enough, make sure you are not squinting shampoo out of your eyes as you might be sending the wrong signals. However, I showered alone that day. Hot water is sufficient although took some time to reach me, 1 minute of waiting before the hot water hit me and made things "normal sized" again. Ok and sufficient. I placed my tiny soap on the partition as I did not want to bend over and pick it up from the floor. Bring your own if you can (I will tell you why further along this post)

4. Lounge/TV area: TV3... enough said. Avoid looking at the TV as Buletin Utama can kill any mood.

5. Dark room: Dark. Seriously cant see anything although my eyesight is good. There are what I felt as stacks of mats on two separate ends of the room and a bench somewhere in there with someone's butt on it. I avoided the room as I am a visually driven person, and I would want to show off my "hot watered normal size, tiny-soap washed body". You can leave your towel outside the room and go in nude. 

6. Sauna pods: See thru, fits 3 per pod. Infra red, so be careful with your bits and do not touch the walls. Used it to resuscitate tired muscles. Quite good, could only deal with it for 5-10 mins before I would faint. Wore my towel in so I can dry them off a bit.

7. Smoking lounge: actually it is just an open corner with a fan sucking and 2 fans blowing... air.

8. Toilet: it's a toilet. Clean enough. 

9. Steam room: Arguably, most group pre-action takes place here before proceeding to the dark room or the cubicle. I left my towel outside of the steam room and went in nude. It is darker than outside, but not as dark as the dark room. It is dark enough to hide blemishes (if any). Fits 6, sitting comfortably, and another 6 standing. Heat wise, I can stand to be in here for 30 mins before I needed to go out. 

10. Cubicle: Lockable, small 4' x 6' room with a yoga mat. I wanted to do yoga in here, but the yoga mat was "slippery" and "sticky" at the same time. Washed my hands with the tiny soap, threw away the tiny soap and decided to use the shampoo on my body later... I avoided the rooms after that as I did not have enough shampoo to wash my body anymore, which was when I thought that bringing my own would have made sense...  

11. (Not facilities, but on the other hand, it is if you want to use them...) Crowd: I would say that there were about 10 people there. All of them very much straight acting and would not appear on any gaydars. More than half were Chinese, 3 Indians and 1 Malay. Aged from late 20's to oldest around 40's. Median age is about 35 (I think I have good eyes, or I could have spent too much time in the steam room, and got myself dizzy). There are those that you can see are "veterans" of the place (they are the ones who have conversations with others) but mostly kept to themselves / shy. If you are there, you will have to make the first moves. They are braver in the darker areas (touching you back). In the brighter areas, I used the reverse Sharon Stone™ move, but instead of crossing my legs, I parted them and showed them the "fruits of my laborious hot water washing move™".

And at 9.30pm, I left the place. 

Any latest update?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MuscularBottom

I am visiting Ipoh during Chinese new year with my Chinese boyfriend.

He is spending time with family. I am looking for some extra fun with other sexy boys.

Is el fondo any good?

Where do gay guys hang out during Chinese new year?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 5:50 PM, Guest MuscularBottom said:

He is spending time with family. I am looking for some extra fun with other sexy boys.

Is el fondo any good?

Let's meet up

On 13/01/2018 at 5:50 PM, Guest MuscularBottom said:

Is el fondo any good?

You are with your bf still try to be naughty?? Haha... is he aware of it? Or he likes 3P??

Guest MuscularBottom
On 23/01/2018 at 12:02 PM, chineseboyboy said:

You are with your bf still try to be naughty?? Haha... is he aware of it? Or he likes 3P??

He is aware. We are not into 3p.

So do you know where gay guys go in Ipoh?

Beware of this indian guy who pretend to be a malay: 0175115664

He will steal your wallet and hold on to your cash when you meet up with him.
He is currently in Ipoh for 2 weeks already.

Ps: Personal experience. Just sharing.

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.