Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

55 minutes ago, Guest CuriousElFondo said:

Any tip . Like what i need to do when first i got there . Which room to go first . Anything .

Oh yea the entrance fee is RM23. It's open from Tuesday to Sunday. The operation hours start at 6 p.m. I guess haha and close depending on the crowds. You may go to your locker first after paying, then go for shower. Next, you can choose to go to sauna, steam room or dark room. It's a bit cruisy in both the steam room & dark room hehe. Enjoy your first time experience then! Feel free to ask if you have any question. 

Guest gurss
6 hours ago, SJ_elf98 said:

Oh yea the entrance fee is RM23. It's open from Tuesday to Sunday. The operation hours start at 6 p.m. I guess haha and close depending on the crowds. You may go to your locker first after paying, then go for shower. Next, you can choose to go to sauna, steam room or dark room. It's a bit cruisy in both the steam room & dark room hehe. Enjoy your first time experience then! Feel free to ask if you have any question. 

open at 5.30pm.

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.