Male HQ

Bukit Batok Nature Park

cityhallguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is different groups playing there haha well you know...some prefer this and that....

Those fit like me or slim fit or lean fit or lean or jock we can play there if you want...fairlah like that...

There is so many sub groups BW tele islanswide...some are open some are selective some are closed...whatever it is...it is active...they hardly online here....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yah side note...don't play at the HVP if you want do it... after 10pm or 11pm or after midnight...Police 🚓🚨 patrol. 

Remember, peak hours is a BIG NO NO!!! Go figure...haha 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 12:56 AM, LazyDaisy said:

Yea so turns out all this "cruisy hype" at Bukit Batok Nature park is complete bullshit. Cycled there at roughly 11pm (Saturday night) with Grindr turned on and there wasn't a soul in sight. Even cycled deeper into the park (regulars will know that circular u-turn with the pavilion) and no one was there. Made my rounds first fully clothed, then shirtless. Then hang out in undies at the toilet area, just chilling and checking up social media. Nothing really happened lol.

20220529_004908.thumb.jpg.b30dfe621c198181e96f3d4a9a3e23cb.jpg

Not your day..

Yea so turns out all this "cruisy hype" at Bukit Batok Nature park is complete bullshit. Cycled there at roughly 11pm (Saturday night) with Grindr turned on and there wasn't a soul in sight. Even cycled deeper into the park (regulars will know that circular u-turn with the pavilion) and no one was there. Made my rounds first fully clothed, then shirtless. Then hang out in undies at the toilet area, just chilling and checking up social media. Nothing really happened lol.

I think you need to plan to meet up there. I would’ve loved to have met you. 

Ya i feel u too. Jog there alot before after 10pm but pretty much nothing. Guess it had to be planned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally agree

• 3 weeks later...