Male HQ

What Major Are You In?

Eukay

• 2 months later...

I know people are going to spam me with replies of 'WTF' or 'HOLY CRAP' and it's interesting I haven't seen anyone in the same major as me post here. Here goes...

Pure Mathematics

Ooooo~ so can ask you Maths questions?

I am currently a Matchmove Artist in a Visual Effects company through a Diploma but am actually Computer Science Degree Major.. Hahaha..

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

business management.

Thats good! 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

• 7 months later...

I know people are going to spam me with replies of 'WTF' or 'HOLY CRAP' and it's interesting I haven't seen anyone in the same major as me post here. Here goes...

Pure Mathematics

Actually i have come across lots of aj guys who do just mathematics maybe we are suppose to be good in maths haha

I am not however :( doing management 

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

i major in being fabulous... just kidding ya

u calling me?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿