Male HQ

Car Fun (Compiled)

Free between 5.30pm to 8pm… traveling between east to west by MRT…

I met my ex for a dinner in our Tampines hub last Friday night, and we drove to a heavy vehicle car park along avenue 10 to chat and relive our early dating fun (of 10 years back) he was so horny that he took off his pants and boxer , pushed to the back seat and rode on me. Our car hide between two parked trucks 

In our middle of thrill and orgasm, we heard some heavy steps from a few car spaces away. We stopped immediately and pulled up our pants within half a minutes, condom was still on my dick. We stayed quietly in the car and off the engine. 

Minutes later we saw a police patrol car arrived and joined in another patrol car at a distance . Two topless men were seen handcuffed and walked towards the patrol car. One was actually only in his underwear.

we held our breath and kept still in car till the two patrol cars left ... then we drove swiftly off from the car park.

Till today we still wonder if the two guys arrested because of outdoor fun or car fun. :huh:

4 minutes ago, hornbird said:

I met my ex for a dinner in our Tampines hub last Friday night, and we drove to a heavy vehicle car park along avenue 10 to chat and relive our early dating fun (of 10 years back) he was so horny that he took off his pants and boxer , pushed to the back seat and rode on me. Our car hide between two parked trucks 

In our middle of thrill and orgasm, we heard some heavy steps from a few car spaces away. We stopped immediately and pulled up our pants within half a minutes, condom was still on my dick. We stayed quietly in the car and off the engine. 

Minutes later we saw a police patrol car arrived and joined in another patrol car at a distance . Two topless men were seen handcuffed and walked towards the patrol car. One was actually only in his underwear.

we held our breath and kept still in car till the two patrol cars left ... then we drove swiftly off from the car park.

Till today we still wonder if the two guys arrested because of outdoor fun or car fun. :huh:

:doh:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic