Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 12/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, Maccy said:

Anyone wanna party? Lets go to level 2 around 7-8pm, on Sunday. You guys can suck my huge veiny dick. My stat 183cm, 76kg, fit atheletic look, always wear tight purple speedo. 

Didn't see you also. But saw a hot muscular guy with very nice tattoo. Wasnt aware if he was wearing purple speedo. He took a quick shower infront of my cubicle naked with curtain slightly open. Dont know if it was intentional, but we did exchange eyesight. He came with another guy, seems like his bf

Edited by Nthdevil93
6 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

Got... got... But No one dare to go near you cos you will ask "your full name as in IC, your father's name, your mother's name, your father Chinese?.. Your mother Chinese?.. your car registration, your bank account details, your Atm password?...etc etc etc.........".... LOL.... LOL.... LOL

Please I won't ask

Nice weather past few weeks for swim without the scorching UV rays. Best time to swim this season 2-4pm. Best time to cruise?  ... hmm I’ll leave that to your imagination ! 

Chin Woo welcome all races of all ages be it bear, bull, uncles, aunties, kids, penguins etc. whatever you named it ! So no judging just go & enjoy your stay  Lol ... 

Nice hot afternoon for a swim. One guy in green speedos nice bod. I think would have led to something if I was interested but somehow didn't click.

Another guy in black speedos and nice build but showering behind the shower curtain without any signals. 

Quite surprised at the number of ppl at around 3 today

2 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Right? What's the point that keep asking the dumb question but don't pay a visit to the pool by himself? Lol  

It's ok lar...maybe he is too shy to visit pool.

Maybe one day he will have enough courage to go down

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic