Male HQ

Do You Like Others To Watch You Having Sex?

Guest be seen

On 11/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, Guest Ass said:

I don't mind a handsome hunk watching me fucked by another handsome hunk.  I will moan and groan the loudest.  It is called teasing two birds with one stone. 

You sure are power bottom doing double barrel

Guest See what see

No I hate being watched. 

I stay in hdb and usually I will brush teeth at the basin outside the kitchen toilet etc.

And I have this ah pek neighbour at 3 levels above cross my block always just watching me brush my teeth etc. Or after I come out of shower etc. 

At first I didn't notice but one day I just feel like I was being watched so I turn towards outside and look up and there he is spying at me. He startled and quickly try to pretend like he was cleaning his window. With his bare hands. 

Then other times like I'm hanging laundry, he will also be there watching me. 

Sometimes I so pissed off I walked pass and go to my toilet I will hold up my middle finger. If he can see my middle finger means he is spying me right. 

He can't be offended cause the middle finger is not directed at him what. I'm showing middle finger to whoever is spying at me and watching me. 

Seriously, see what see. 

Want to fight is it. 

Guest Tyler Nipples
On 11/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Guest See what see said:

No I hate being watched. 

I stay in hdb and usually I will brush teeth at the basin outside the kitchen toilet etc.

And I have this ah pek neighbour at 3 levels above cross my block always just watching me brush my teeth etc. Or after I come out of shower etc. 

At first I didn't notice but one day I just feel like I was being watched so I turn towards outside and look up and there he is spying at me. He startled and quickly try to pretend like he was cleaning his window. With his bare hands. 

Then other times like I'm hanging laundry, he will also be there watching me. 

Sometimes I so pissed off I walked pass and go to my toilet I will hold up my middle finger. If he can see my middle finger means he is spying me right. 

He can't be offended cause the middle finger is not directed at him what. I'm showing middle finger to whoever is spying at me and watching me. 

Seriously, see what see. 

Want to fight is it. 

Do some charity....... give him a free show lol

I would like to invite one of my guests at a party into my bedroom. I will make him suck my cock and then flip him over to penetrate him while the others are still chatting at the dining table. After a while, maybe one of the others will be wondering where we went off and walk in on us fucking. We will let him join in, feed his cock to the bottom. Sooner or later the whole party will be in my bedroom - naked sucking and fucking for dessert. 

Anyone else tried this fantasy?

• 3 weeks later...

I love being watched but a lot of the tops don't. I generally leave it up to them, I had one who asked if a "straight" married friend could watch me suck the top's cock. Ended up getting 2 big loads of cum instead of 1 hehe

In saunas (god i hope the trace together stops so I can finally go) i would leave the cubicle door open and a few times the top actually just walked out. I do like shogun's open air top floor thing because everyone can see, but it does get a bit hot after a while.

Guest 脏子姨
On 11/24/2021 at 1:14 PM, btmslut said:

I love being watched but a lot of the tops don't. I generally leave it up to them, I had one who asked if a "straight" married friend could watch me suck the top's cock. Ended up getting 2 big loads of cum instead of 1 hehe

Hehe

I enjoy exhibitioning so yeah having people watch me is kinky hot. I felt really adventurous and had my hookup fuck me in the open before at Macritchie twice and fully naked. Had people noticed the action and came to watch or join in. The adrenaline rush when I saw people knowingly walk into our direction? Impeccable kind of high I tell you

Guest Dont play play
On 11/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, SociNerd said:

I enjoy exhibitioning so yeah having people watch me is kinky hot. I felt really adventurous and had my hookup fuck me in the open before at Macritchie twice and fully naked. Had people noticed the action and came to watch or join in. The adrenaline rush when I saw people knowingly walk into our direction? Impeccable kind of high I tell you

They come your direction and quickly snip off your Kukujiao, then kick into the reservoir then your know......see that time you high bo..

On 11/25/2021 at 1:20 AM, Guest Dont play play said:

They come your direction and quickly snip off your Kukujiao, then kick into the reservoir then your know......see that time you high bo..

Hahaha your imagination very wild horh

• G_M locked this topic