Male HQ

Superman's Bulge Worries Movie Bosses

ruffx2sg

Superman's bulge worries movie bosses

The new Superman is giving movie bosses a headache - because of the size of his bulge.

They fear Brandon Routh's profile in the superhero's skintight costume could be distracting, reports the Sun.

Hollywood executives have ordered the makers of Superman Returns to cover it up with digital effects.

The Sun's source said: "It's a major issue for the studio. Brandon is extremely well endowed and they don't want it up on the big screen.

"We may be forced to erase his package with digital effects."

Brandon, 26, has taken over the superhero's cape from the late Christopher Reeve.

Wardrobe artists have had to fit him with a special codpiece for the new film out next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You can see it here...but it doesnt look big though.

My friends has been talking abt this too...and they were saying how come its so small compared to the previous actor.. :D

Superman

Yelor! why so FLAT one! cha Bor's Chee-Bye is even more Bigger Bulge than this superman! :D :swear:

• 8 years later...

alamak... whats the problem with having a huge bulge .. he is superman .. so every part of his body must be superbly big .. bulge and even the ass ..

why must digitized to make it flat ...

thought of buying a ticket to watch that movie bcos of his great bulge .. seems like helping me to save $$$$$

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

alamak... whats the problem with having a huge bulge .. he is superman .. so every part of his body must be superbly big .. bulge and even the ass ..

why must digitized to make it flat ...

thought of buying a ticket to watch that movie bcos of his great bulge .. seems like helping me to save $$$$$

Because this happened 9 years ago and someone dug up this 9 year old thread to talk about it today.

You should be saving your $$$$$ to watch some newer movies instead.....

OIC ............ cheers

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Batman v superman Suck big time.

Scattered plot that doesn't made any sense and many dream sequence as filler and reused footage from the last superman flim and don't know what the fuck lex,doomsday and wonder woman have in it at all. They pop out randomly without a strong enough reason and motive and flash and aqua man too. 

The action is nothing to write about. 

The story what story there is hardly a story in it. 

And superman die in the end. 

One of the most terrible movie I have watched in years. 

I feel in order to fight, they just want Batman to hate Superman...including saying all those 大道理....feel abit forced....then later the change is so fast. I know Batman is abit extreme...but he should have some wisdom, but they already said this batman and the last few movies' batman is not the same.

They want to add some character depth thing (eg childhood scenes) but doesn't seem to work out (to me). Some scenes, ya...feel scattered. 

I'm ok with the action, not bad.

Like the title word "Dawn....". It's more like an intro to sequels.

Any view on Wonder woman?  So she is permanent?

Henry Cavill's bod...abit hairy...but nicely muscular.

Wish for more here....eg peeling off his shirt...to be shown....alas....

311A23B700000578-3442796-Move_over_Not_t

From previous Superman movie...got "green" pillow...the position...haha.

7aeb4468415b72d34fd9866c5bf7c9a9.jpg

Sorry...sidetrack...just a quick mention....Baywatch movie in 2017 starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron...sure alot of shirtless scenes at the beach.

Happened to see these pics of them on scooter...look gay with the pink colour.

zac-efron-the-rock-dwayne-johnson-baywat

Edited by nixorn

Bulge is a happy problem.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, nixorn said:

From previous Superman movie...got "green" pillow...the position...haha.

7aeb4468415b72d34fd9866c5bf7c9a9.jpg

...and the torn at his ass for easier and quicker "ass"ess too. :wub:

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Batman v superman Suck big time.

Scattered plot that doesn't made any sense and many dream sequence as filler and reused footage from the last superman flim and don't know what the fuck lex,doomsday and wonder woman have in it at all. They pop out randomly without a strong enough reason and motive and flash and aqua man too. 

The action is nothing to write about. 

The story what story there is hardly a story in it. 

And superman die in the end. 

One of the most terrible movie I have watched in years. 

ok, now I can save $$$ and give it a miss!

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Guest Thomas said:

Nice bulge. Is it real?

Yup. There are numerous interviews where the actor, Richard, mentioned that they had to do a lot to cover his bulge, given that it is a Disney movie. Prince Charming apparently needs to be like a Ken doll. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Woah!! LOL

Thanks for that video link!!

I was wondering who that was and where it was taken from. Now I know.

Hollywood is extremely sexist. All the female characters, especially the superheroes, are always shown with very big boobs.

But the male superheroes and fantasy characters are not supposed to have any crotch bulge at all.

I read that when they decided to "flatten" Brandon Routh's crotch bulge in Superman Returns, a lot of women complained.

• 4 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic