Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

2 hours ago, Zigzagoon said:

Ive been wanting to try a role play where people order fastfood from me and i can bring their food to their houses and they will answer the door in their boxers or undies then we can get down to business. Anybody interested?

Interesting. Sure

2 hours ago, Zigzagoon said:

Ive been wanting to try a role play where people order fastfood from me and i can bring their food to their houses and they will answer the door in their boxers or undies then we can get down to business. Anybody interested?

That's sounds hot. 

Someone is horny when he thinks himself as fast food delivery guy hahha

17 hours ago, Zigzagoon said:

Edited by leon88
3 hours ago, Zigzagoon said:

I want to order the "Jumbo Sausage" with extra mayo on the side. Dont forget my Coke. 

:)

2 hours ago, curiouslittleone said:

Anyone is member of Chi Fitness at Atria/ Starling/ Encorp Strand ? 

Im a member bro I always go to Strand Wanna wirkout together sometimes or maybe gave a little fun. PM me :thumb:

Edited by Mikee69

Had the most surprising and delightful hookup at kl sentral yesterday evening. Saw a cute nerdy looking guy in office wear in the toilet near secret recipe, he motioned me to followed him into one of the stalls, followed him in. Once we in, he unbuttoned his shirt, damn was he a stud in disguise--slim toned body and thick cock. If you're reading this dude, pm me hahah

Edited by Dannn777
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic