Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 2/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, jondoe said:

Guys. This might not be be the appropriated place to post this but I believe is the only way to reach more people.

Does any of you knows any doctor in Kuala Lumpur to check the healthy status of my bro down there? Any recommendations?

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks in advance. 

Hey guys, I have visited the doctor and luckily everything is good. 

I have just streched my foreskin a bit and that caused itchiness and discomfort. Now I need to let my little bro to rest for a few days until it recovers again. 

Thanks to those who have recommended doctor and sent me private messages. 

Take care guys! 

4 hours ago, jondoe said:

Hey guys, I have visited the doctor and luckily everything is good. 

I have just streched my foreskin a bit and that caused itchiness and discomfort. Now I need to let my little bro to rest for a few days until it recovers again. 

Thanks to those who have recommended doctor and sent me private messages. 

Take care guys! 

Hahaha... that is normal, some time pull too over the foreskin will caused many comfort even after you soft nad pull it back... it might stuck in some where inside that we did not notice and after few hours, it become itchy or unconformable... 

But I guess, it is easily get inspection by doctor, even in normal clinic also they can do basic inspection.

Or maybe go to Hospital and asked LOL, sure they have professional for little bro there...

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic