Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Once I step inside the dimly lit toilet, we looked at each other,  then I show the v finger code to you and you acknowledge that by showing the same code. Then we go into the unoccupied cubicle at the end together, once in and doors locked.. We start pulling down pants and hold each other's cock stroking and pumping each other,  no words exchanged but just a few grunts.. Then you hold my cock together with yours, both hard and slippery with pre cum and we stroke each other faster and faster to climax and ends it by spurting into each other's underwear. ..quickly we pulled our pants up and slowly open the door to check if anyone around,  I sneaked out and left first while you stayed on to exit later.. Warm cum sticky in each others underwear for the rest of the journey back. Like it or not?  :P

3 minutes ago, Notaboii said:

Once I step inside the dimly lit toilet, we looked at each other,  then I show the v finger code to you and you acknowledge that by showing the same code. Then we go into the unoccupied cubicle at the end together, once in and doors locked.. We start pulling down pants and hold each other's cock stroking and pumping each other,  no words exchanged but just a few grunts.. Then you hold my cock together with yours, both hard and slippery with pre cum and we stroke each other faster and faster to climax and ends it by spurting into each other's underwear. ..quickly we pulled our pants up and slowly open the door to check if anyone around,  I sneaked out and left first while you stayed on to exit later.. Warm cum sticky in each others underwear for the rest of the journey back. Like it or not?  :P

hot. 

1 hour ago, Notaboii said:

Where's this?

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic