Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 11/25/2021 at 6:19 PM, AndyDaddy said:

Married, Fit athletic daddy 40s with nice cock looking to unload and need some nice man to man fun.

Available after 7 at Damansara, ttdi , BU area.

Hi Andy, I like to know you better. I am married too. I am 60 m Indian versatile. I live in Damansara Jaya area. I am clean and healthy but not athletic like you. I have been looking for a discreet buddy for some safe and mutually satisfying moments. By the way are you top or bottom. My statistic is 175 80 kg 5.5 cut not hairy .

On 11/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, SubMan said:

Anyone need a cocksucker tonite? Hungry for cum

Can travel and meet somewhere or some place quiet

Hi i am bisexual married indian 60 yrs and live in PJ. Like to know you better and enjoy your skills in private.

33 M 5'7 78kgs Malaysian Indian working professional here.  I'm bi. Dom w girls sub bttm w guys.  I have only one experience with another guy (chinese dom) had a lot of fun but unfortunately he was too pushy.  Looking to explore further - hit me up if you're a top/dom.  I'm genuine and want to explore.  D&D free.  Safe and non-pushy fun only.  I'm quite kinky