Male HQ

Will You Allow Someone Want To Kiss You, Hug You, Etc In The Dark Room

Guest Storm

Just asking, those going to sauna, if happen at the dark room & someone want to kiss you, hug you, etc, will you allow them to do so?Or some even wan to push your head to suck them, what your reaction? To me, frankly i cant, i will push them away, i will never want to do anything with anyone if i totally dunno how they look like, i dun wan to get regret if i happen to see his face in the lite is... If not my type no way, no matter how gd is their built & how nice & big is their cock, they won't turn me on.

In all dark room, it is not totally pitch dark. You can see the silhouette, limited facial featues and also the reflection from spectacles frames. Experience dark room user will always stand near light source or near the entrance to have an idea of who's who before making the next move.

Eating raw carrot can improve night vision; it works for me.

Just asking, those going to sauna, if happen at the dark room & someone want to kiss you, hug you, etc, will you allow them to do so?Or some even wan to push your head to suck them, what your reaction? To me, frankly i cant, i will push them away, i will never want to do anything with anyone if i totally dunno how they look like, i dun wan to get regret if i happen to see his face in the lite is... If not my type no way, no matter how gd is their built & how nice & big is their cock, they won't turn me on.

My advice is dun go to the dark room, it can be dangerous to do with someone in the dark. Sometimes you might get involved with many others who simply joined in. Dangerous because you will never that fellow's conditions, and he might be someone ugly and with certain skin diseases. If you have the quality, no point stand in the dark, let others see your assets and also see others, match your needs better. :P

You have heard what the other members have commented and their advises right, for me, the basic principle of entering dark room that if don't wish to be touched then don't go lah .... because many guys and I must admit, included me, that if I'm not comfortable to approach a guy in bright area then I'll try to approach him in dark room, because face lah, if rejected then he won't see my red face lah .... laugh.gif

Anyway, we have talked about this in other thread and here is for your reading

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=368

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 9 years later...
Guest Curious

There's something about the dark room that lures the young demi gods to allow all sorts to ravage even when they'd stand like untouchable status when aping the dimly lit corridors of bath houses. Could it be that they don't want to be seen getting groped and sucked, or they'd rather not see themselves?

There's something about the dark room that lures the young demi gods to allow all sorts to ravage even when they'd stand like untouchable status when aping the dimly lit corridors of bath houses. Could it be that they don't want to be seen getting groped and sucked, or they'd rather not see themselves?

This is the same thing that bugs me. I've seen that all too often. Do they actually enjoy it in their deepest of hearts? To be groped by random unknown strangers IN THE DARK who could be ANYONE?

They are afraid of police entrapment? That's why in brighter corridor pretend to be straight and statues but once in the dark ANYTHING goes. Once behind closed doors, the release can be quite violent in some instances. They'll flip you like a prata and do all sorts of puppyish things to you. Lol

Same reason why some greek gods only choose skinny effeminate guys to go into rooms. Those are the unlikeliest to be undercovers. They have more fears and more to loose as those are the more well-established ones like young ceos, directors, rich heirs and rich men's sons in life?

There are quiet church mouses in saunas too. Not all are extroverted and outgoing. Don't generalise sauna patrons.

Guys, what's the difference between dark room and steam room?

More than one entrance into dark room, so as to need extra efforts to ascertain the individual you are moving on to, that is if you care.

Nonetheless, in order to spite me, Alistair deliberately dragged Philip into a cubicle in front of me and turned off the light.

As I was standing outside the cubicle, I wondered if he knew that I had had sex with Philip and vowed to God never ever to touch Philip even with a ten-footed pole.

The Moral of this episode?

Even if you don't enjoy it, make a point to perform foreplay with lights on.  So as check if there is any blister around his head, especially with whitish liquid in it.  

Edited by wilfgene

The truth is that most dark rooms are not totally dark. After a bit of adjustment, one can easily identify others from the shape and height.

I'm muscular too and once they touched and feel my muscles, they'll try to grab hold of me. So I seldom go in there.

The only reason I go in there is to give someone a chance where he knows normally he don't stand a chance with me.

Last week I met someone from long ago but we seldom talked. I thought he's more interested in bears like himself but I'm not. I know he's the quiet introverted shy type who dared not approach people. But then I noticed that he kept eyeing me from a distance. I'm not interested in him so I ignored his looking, thinking that there are plenty of bears around for him if he'll just not be shy.

But near closing time when I went for shower to leave soon, I still see him standing around like a block of wood.

When I saw him peeking at me yet pretending not interested, I decided to lure him out of his shyness. I pretended to move near to the dark room entrance to wipe myself dry. When he moved nearer to see better, I moved into the dark room. This being near closing time, he got desperate to action before it's too late. We could see each other's silhouette in the dark. I turned away from him so that he can creep up behind me and grab me from behind. We both then could pretend that I don't know who molested me in the dark.

I only gave him a few moments but moved away when he actually wanted to copulate with me. That's more than what I'm willing to give. I gave him the slip when he loosened his grip on me and easily slipped out from the other side under the cover of darkness.

I went to dress up quickly before he searched around inside the dark room to realise I was already gone. As I was leaving, he came out of there and was surprised that I'm already leaving. But I still pretend that the person he molested was not me.

I have a muscular build and I enjoy getting groped in dark areas. Being violated by total strangers turns me on .

I like to grope a guy in the dark and so I don't mind others groping me too.  But I don't like those aggressive ones who squeeze your private part without letting go.   

I like to grope a guy in the dark and so I don't mind others groping me too.  But I don't like those aggressive ones who squeeze your private part without letting go.   

I agree.  It should be willing parties.  Those who enter the dark room should know what to expect. 

As for aggresive ones, I am not keen on them.  Even in darkness, patrons should understand "no" means "no".

Some people maybe have cat's eyes can see in the dark. I felt almost blind and helpless inside the place which is so dark. I had to fumble and feel my way around and try to use the dim light near the entrance to find my way out. Others can see me and grope me or even fingered me but I felt helpless to defend myself.

It's only after awhile then I can see some vague shadows. I thought after I found my way out, nobody would recognise me. Then this guy came up to me and hugged me from behind and whispered in my ears that he saw me inside and I liked being fingered by him. I denied it was me till he showed the unique way he cupped my balls then slide down to push his middle finger in me. It reminded me of the massage sex I had in Bangkok when the masseur used this to arouse me first before fucking me.

Needless to say, once I'm aroused he led me into a room and turned on the lights to full and used me like a whore. I was one of those moaners in the rooms that day.

I once had an embarrassing experience. Went to a sauna in taiwan, walked into the dark room after changing and shower. Once I entered, try to feel my way, hit my forehead on something and bleeding. I left the sauna for medical aid. The sauna trip ended in 15 min

I agree with what people say here, by going into the dark room you are already looking to be touched by anonymous people. Its less shameful as people wont be able to see faces upon rejection.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

why not? but if that individual has bad body and  oral odour, i will by all means avoid. Few times i was kissed and caressed by guys. It turned me on. I love romantic guys.....just not sex and "gone". Anyway those guys that i kissed complimented on my kissing. hehe....

I guess it's alright experience. Try it last Sunday and yesterday in keybox dark maze. Boy oh boy, it was a 1 to 1 touching and caressing. And within 5 to 10 minutes, it attracted a small crowd where everyone just crowded around and caress one another. 

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

15 minutes ago, yiswim said:

I guess it's alright experience. Try it last Sunday and yesterday in keybox dark maze. Boy oh boy, it was a 1 to 1 touching and caressing. And within 5 to 10 minutes, it attracted a small crowd where everyone just crowded around and caress one another. 

When u going sauna again:) I wanna go with you:)

On 12/30/2015 at 0:02 AM, sean_sean said:

Usually i don't mind let ppl to hug and molest me. Kiss or not depends on my mood. But forced me to suck is a no no!

Hahaha...  to be "molested" is not true for many of us.  If we have a good body why not let others touch it and "molest?" it?  It won't wear out.

But DEFINITELY we don't need to do nor have done to us what we don't like.  Sometimes someone tries to push my head down wanting to be sucked, but my head does not go down but instead says politely "NO, thank you!"

well just to share with you, I was at the dark area behind the curtain in Cruise the other day and as usual, a big crowed immediately came and started playing and carressing my body. However, there was this super duper fat old man that was following me non stop throughout the maze since i've stepped in and he too attempted to touch me, I was able to recognize his silouette and as a response i pushed his hands away whenever he tried to reach for me, to the extent that he sat at the stairs and watched me in dissapointment.

On one thought i was like, "oh by going into the darkroom i should be open to anyone touching me' but then again screw that, I have the right to reject too.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

To answer this thread's question, I will only do it if I have already seen that person and he is my type but appears unapproachable outside the maze. Otherwise, no.

My last encounter in KB maze was with this manly tanned muscled guy whom most people dared not approached. I first saw him in the gym working out. Then I saw him in the steam room standing there alone, so I took the chance to approach him. Didn't do much in the heat though. It was when I bumped into him in the dark maze then we started having hot action on the bed and then another guy joined in to suck his dick while I kissed him with a little force as he did not want to kiss.  ;-)

Why people do not dare approach manly muscled guys? I thought they are the reason most people visit gay saunas. They are about the only type i will approach in gay saunas, as i am not sexually attracted by the others.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Why people do not dare approach manly muscled guys? I thought they are the reason most people visit gay saunas. They are about the only type i will approach in gay saunas, as i am not sexually attracted by the others.

I'm muscular uncle. Few guys dare to approach me for fear of rejection. That's fine because I have lots of chasers and it can be bothersome.

One uncle hugged me from behind and clinged on tight squeezing my pecs. I simply grasp his hand and squeezed hard till he let go. He cried out in pain and run away. After that he left me alone. Unlike some weak twinks who come here crying about being harassed and don't have the masculinity to defend themselves. But those who touch me lightly I'll let things be before shaking my head.

Sometimes when I'm feeling naughty, I'll walk through the dark room since almost everybody is there. This is where everybody is almost equal since few can see in the dark. Even in the dark, I can feel his excitement when someone felt my body and found that I'm muscular. He'll try to grab me for sex but again I easily break free.

Guest Lean fit dude
9 minutes ago, Guest said:

I'm muscular uncle. Few guys dare to approach me for fear of rejection. That's fine because I have lots of chasers and it can be bothersome.

One uncle hugged me from behind and clinged on tight squeezing my pecs. I simply grasp his hand and squeezed hard till he let go. He cried out in pain and run away. After that he left me alone. Unlike some weak twinks who come here crying about being harassed and don't have the masculinity to defend themselves. But those who touch me lightly I'll let things be before shaking my head.

Sometimes when I'm feeling naughty, I'll walk through the dark room since almost everybody is there. This is where everybody is almost equal since few can see in the dark. Even in the dark, I can feel his excitement when someone felt my body and found that I'm muscular. He'll try to grab me for sex but again I easily break free.

I am lean fit and won't normally touch a muscular uncle because they are interested in younger muscular guys.  I am not referring to you, but I have seen muscular uncles pushing, twisting and elbowing other guys for touching their body.  They have the power to defend and attack, so most guys will leave them alone, or just touch and go thing to avoid being hurt. 

12 hours ago, Guest Lean fit dude said:

I am lean fit and won't normally touch a muscular uncle because they are interested in younger muscular guys.  I am not referring to you, but I have seen muscular uncles pushing, twisting and elbowing other guys for touching their body.  They have the power to defend and attack, so most guys will leave them alone, or just touch and go thing to avoid being hurt. 

I am fit and somewhat muscular, and I don't touch muscular guys because I am not interested in them.  I don't see why someone should hurt another just for touching, and I don't mind being touched.  I react differently if I notice any force or abuse like pinching my nipples, either telling firmly "No, thank you!" or forcefully pushing the pinching guy away.  But assertive approaches should not be met with violence unless they are abusive.  

I am more shy approaching twinks and skinny guys because I find them more "delicate", hahaha :)

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am fit and somewhat muscular, and I don't touch muscular guys because I am not interested in them.

I am more shy approaching twinks and skinny guys because I find them more "delicate", hahaha :)

Hi Steve

I agree with all the things you have said, use force only on abusive guys. For the super persistant ones, just tell them off or avoid crossing paths with them.

But what I am more curious is the abovequoted. I think many of us are interested to know too, because in most cases, fit and muscular guys seem to go for fit and muscular guys only. I know there are exceptions because I am slim and had fun with a number of fit and muscular guys before. Just curious why you can have the so called premium meat but you prefer to have ribs? :)

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Hi Steve

I agree with all the things you have said, use force only on abusive guys. For the super persistant ones, just tell them off or avoid crossing paths with them.

But what I am more curious is the abovequoted. I think many of us are interested to know too, because in most cases, fit and muscular guys seem to go for fit and muscular guys only. I know there are exceptions because I am slim and had fun with a number of fit and muscular guys before. Just curious why you can have the so called premium meat but you prefer to have ribs? :)

Because he's "am fit and somewhat muscular" means he's not muscular. I can easily tell from his lousy advice on the muscle building thread, talk alot but not practical or effective.

23 hours ago, Guest Lean fit dude said:

No, I don't use violence. I don't even need to push. I simply apply a strong grasp and the trolls will back off knowing I can grasp harder. 

But the funny thing is that I do come across a few who either are too desperate or like to feel my strength. I can peel off his hugging arms like a kid's yet he tried to pitch his puny strength against mine. I stop and let him try his mightiest best to see whether he can move my static arm by even an inch. He couldn't yet he won't give up until I give him the silent crush. I think he likes s&m or humiliation and wanted to make a scene.

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Hi Steve

His face must be super ugly. Lol

2 hours ago, Guest said:

I met one matured guy with a super toned bod in KB before. He was standing still at the TV area looking untouchable, so I approached him by touching him lightly first. He did not resist, so I became bolder. When I managed to see his face in the dim light, he really looks so so only. :P

But at least he has a super hot bod as compensation. ;)

23 hours ago, Guest said:

Hi Steve

LOL!  "can have premium meat but prefer to have ribs?"....

Maybe I am confirmation of the saying:  "the meat tastes the better the closer it is to the bone".

My motto of preference is: "beautiful like a girl and strong like a boy".  So the 'strong' is worthless if he is not beautiful (toned, well formed and maybe delicate) like a girl. 

For some irony of destiny I should have been straight if it were not for the fact that I dislike pussies and like bodies with cocks.  :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Guest said:

His face is incredibly ugly.  Everybody converges on him in the sauna, pushing each other out of the way,  until they see his face.  Then there are horrible screams and all run to the locker room to change and get out of the building as fast as they can.  When he enters the packed MRT the crowd shudders in horror and move to adjacent cars, so he finds immediately an empty seat.  In any long queue he walks along the line from the start, and horrified people leave the line in a rush until no one is left, and he is always the next in line.  What a fortune!

People like you instead have to feel so miserable when someone else has some attraction that it becomes critical to find some defect, like "his face must be super ugly". LOL!   

• 6 months later...

I dare not go in and never been there before

Are there really a lot of hot and charming guys going in?

Why do people go there since there's no way to check if their status is clear or not 

It is the thrill of the unknown that people seek. When you are used to your everyday life stuff, you get bored of it, and will want to seek the unknown. In addition, being in the darkroom enables the idea of anonymity, you dare to do stuff you usually don't, because well, who knows?

But then again, there are also those who just love people touching them ;)

As far as I'm concerned,  the whole point of the dark room is to have totally anonymous encounters,  to the point that you can't even see the other person. Just be safe.  I have sucked,  been sucked, and fucked and been fucked in dark rooms. It's a rush 

It is a hunting ground, a dark and dangerous jungle.  Everyone is preying on each other.  Usually, when someone found his prey, others will join in for a piece of meat. No difference from the animal Kingdom.   

Guest a1beng

in the daze maze, some guys will pick up the courage and join in when they see 2 guys already started touching each other. Otherwise, most guys just standing around waiting for the other party to initiate the 'touch".

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.