Male HQ

Mostly Mummy Boys Turn Out Be Gay?

worldangel

Just this morning, I was queuing in the bank then I overheard a conversation between 2 female young adults who also in the same queue, one female said to the other “Oh, you shouldn’t actually pamper your boy now, he is so big already, if he too closed to you and became mummy boy, one day he becomes gay, you know”

I was so curious about this statement and then thinking that “mummy boys” must be boys then grew up to guys who very closed to their mother …. What is the forum’s opinion on this “mummy boy” turn out to be gay? Pls share .... :clap:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Na dont think so. In fact, i think if one is to so close to his mom, then he will at love/respect his mom so much that the worse it can get is they tend to have liking towards motherly woman. :whistle:

i always wonder y i m gay. So i thought that because when i m young, i some "experiment" with other boys, that y i m bend. B)

i guess this is another stereotype associated with PLU. Those that are mommy boy, soft spoken, crossed leg, doesnt like sport etc automatically becomes PLU.

in the BW board, i think many reader/ writer are more macho/ str8 looking than the hetro counterpart...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Maybe not mummys' boys but close to mother, I think so... Seems like most PLUs either are closer to their mothers or lost a father. VERY seldom did I come across one that has a good (normal) relationship with both parents.

Furthermore, most PLUs would cook better, know marketing, more understanding and appreciate stuff that their mothers like, they communicate better with their mothers and so look like mummys' boys...

My interpretation of mommy boys are guys who very attached to their mothers, as they were being pampered by their mothers since baby due to many reasons, like the only son or maybe the only child in the family and therefore when he grew up, he would only listen to his mother, if he needed something from his father, he would request this thru her mother, he can be gay (or mostly gays) or straight, should he be a straight and one day he is married, he would listen more to his mother’s command rather than his wife and there where the quarrel started …..... (gosh, like in Taiwanese soap opera films) :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Maybe not mummys' boys but close to mother, I think so... Seems like most PLUs either are closer to their mothers or lost a father. VERY seldom did I come across one that has a good (normal) relationship with both parents.

Heh.. I think most children are closer to their mothers, boy or girl, gay or straight..

Especialy Chinese family ? Mostly father is the disclipinary master, so of cos closer to mother lah..

bet you ask most straight guys, they also closer to mother ..

My interpretation of mommy boys are guys who very attached to their mothers, as they were being pampered by their mothers since baby due to many reasons, like the only son or maybe the only child in the family and therefore when he grew up, he would only listen to his mother, if he needed something from his father, he would request this thru her mother, he can be gay (or mostly gays) or straight, should he be a straight and one day he is married, he would listen more to his mother’s command rather than his wife and there where the quarrel started …..... (gosh, like in Taiwanese soap opera films)  :lol:

Wa, really have such mummy boys ah. er shiver. have to grow up some point isnt it.

btw if

one day he is married, he would listen more to his mother’s command rather than his wife

such really exist i guess it make all mommy every happy n proud of their son. :D

Guest beefybtm

Someone ask me long time ago (str8) would I prefer my child to be smart or stupid..i said I would prefer him to be filial...why should the mother care abt str8 or gay if he is filial?

most parents want their children to be straight because one of the purposes in life is to procreate i.e. passing on the genes. it is in the cultures and religions. if their child is gay, the chance of him/her having children is close to nothing.

if you had your own child, would you want him/her to be gay?

it is quite true.... i and my younger brother are closer to my mother than my father... guess my father is fiecer... :P .... however, as we grow up and started working, we slowly become independent and make most of the decision. Nevertheless, the closeness to my mother is still there, although it is not that strong when we were younger... ;)

I notice PLU are mostly the youngest son or the only son in the family. Just ask around and you will notice the trend.

if i see some of my friends around me who are PLUs, they are in majority like what you said, but i'm not the youngest and i'm in the middle but closed to mother as other had commented ... :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I want my child to be a girl. Cos girl more filial.  :P

Chubkido, why you said that? Are you thinking getting married one day or become a bi, isn't it? :blink:

no. becos someone ask.

if you had your own child, would you want him/her to be gay?

Actually, i have told someone, n i had also decided, that i will no longer be attached, after these present relations, until i find my true love.

I notice  PLU are mostly the youngest son or the only son in the family. Just ask around and you will notice the trend.

if i see some of my friends around me who are PLUs, they are in majority like what you said, but i'm not the youngest and i'm in the middle but closed to mother as other had commented ... :D

Not to worry. I am sure the majority will be more than happy to befriend a minority like yourself.

• Guest locked this topic