Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TryingNewThings said:

Hi all. Long time lurker here but decided to create an account here to find like-minded people here than on apps.

I've always fantasised of giving someone a slow sensual hj and playing with their thing, until their PP throbs and cum. Or they can edge me too.

I wanna take off their undies so that their PP just plops out like a spring surprise box, and then I'll start giving a nice massage on their thing. When you're near climax I'll just give loooong strokes with long pauses, testing limits, just enough for you to leak, but not climax until you beg me to cum. That's enough introduction I guess. LOL

PS: I've played the piano for 10years+. I can guarantee my finger and wrist skills.

PPS: In Cheras, can host. 

For full disclosure I have never edged anyone before, other than myself. So yea this is my first time. Just drop me a message if you're interested then we can work out things I guess.

Wow🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 11/2/2022 at 2:13 AM, TryingNewThings said:

Hi all. Long time lurker here but decided to create an account here to find like-minded people here than on apps.

I've always fantasised of giving someone a slow sensual hj and playing with their thing, until their PP throbs and cum. Or they can edge me too.

I wanna take off their undies so that their PP just plops out like a spring surprise box, and then I'll start giving a nice massage on their thing. When you're near climax I'll just give loooong strokes with long pauses, testing limits, just enough for you to leak, but not climax until you beg me to cum. That's enough introduction I guess. LOL

PS: I've played the piano for 10years+. I can guarantee my finger and wrist skills.

For full disclosure I have never edged anyone before, other than myself. So yea this is my first time. Just drop me a message if you're interested then we can work out things I guess.

Wow 

Nice, my cock is all yours to edged and played... hahaha...

• 2 weeks later...

You can edge me .. wanting to try this of you are in kl

On 8/15/2022 at 1:22 PM, John09 said:

Edging is an art . Im really love to see throbbing edging cock that desperate for cumming. Anyone here would like to try ? Just laying and relax

Kuala Lumpur and Setapak Area

Yes I like to try my telegram is @myRyuki

Guest Edging together
On 5/3/2022 at 4:19 PM, Sam Sepiol said:

Looking for someone to edge with together, mutual jo, frotting, sex toys and such. 
Around PJ and subang area, cannot host and not into public stuff.
Hit me up on discord at breadsticks#9788

Any telegram id, we can edge together 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jb edger
On 9/17/2022 at 8:19 PM, Guest Jb edge said:

I at JB looking for trying edging my cock

Hi.. Can I can help u..wanna exchange telegram or other chat app so can discuss further? 

Guest Edger jb
On 12/30/2022 at 3:05 PM, marvbodywork said:

these are very hot images!!

thanks for sharing

That was a nice experience.. Hope that I was there also.. Can join u guy 

On 12/12/2014 at 1:30 AM, bondage4muscle said:

Older white guy who visits KL often. Looking for muscular sub (any age or race) into bondage, edging and cum control. I am experienced, you don't have to be. Let me know if interested.

Heyy my telegram is @NickLee1234 haha

Heyy my telegram is @NickLee1234 hmu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Marriott Group is hiring lots of new staff especially Hotel in KL.... you can try LOL...

Then can edged lots of people in KL...

Lots changed since 2021. ,,,,😂😂

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, chinese uncut BDSM slaveboy here, 29 m KL.

Love to be to milked or edged, can be done for extended period. I have experience in prostate play, bondage, milking, CBT, sounding, electro, public exhibition etc.

Can discuss on Telegram or WhatsApp if prefer. Can share pics if you want too, just DM me. 

Hello, chinese uncut BDSM slaveboy here, 29 m KL.

Love to be to milked or edged, can be done for extended period. I have experience in prostate play, bondage, milking, CBT, sounding, electro, public exhibition etc.

Can discuss on Telegram or WhatsApp if prefer. Can share pics if you want too, just DM me. 

Wow... Recon disappear then here active again? hahaha

Any luck lately? Found any nice place or people to public exhibit?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.