Male HQ

This Sound Really Bad...but...have Any Of You Ever Encounter A Bad Sucker ?

Huckleberry

10 000 years ago I was at a sauna and there is this chubby guy that literally beg to suck me and I don't want to make him feel bad cause, well, how low can he sink right ?

So I let him.

He was so bad at it...

I was hard all the way because...well I was turned on by thinking of all the hot guys I saw there that I am not spending time with because I am with this guy.

After about an hour [i was very patient I guess ;p], I told him I have to go :(

I don't want him to feel bad so I left the sauna altogether.

He saw me in scruff sometimes and he still says he really wanted to suck me and he said he really likes doing this.

I don't want to break it to him that he is really bad at it [he literally think it is about sucking, like just form a vacuum in his mouth and suck...wtf !] so I told him I am too busy to meet every time he asked.

I was just wondering, have any of you guys ever encounter a really bad cock sucker ?

Gosh it has been a very long time since someone can make me cum in his mouth...too long.

Edited by Huckleberry

seriously, u let him suck u for an hour?! and forego the other guys?

just like he is choosing for people to suck, u have the right to choose people too.

just tell him u are not interested in him! and move on!

it is bcos u didnt reject him that u are giving him hope u know.....

i have to agree with the Guest above. you should prolly reject him in a civil manner and tell him no offense. just becuz he begged to suck you doesnt mean you have to oblige. it gives him false hope that 1, you are keen and 2, begging will work out somehow some way.

in my opinion, sauna goers have to be mentally prepared of getting no action at all. if they cant take that, they prolly shouldnt be in sauna at all.

10 000 years ago I was at a sauna and there is this chubby guy that literally beg to suck me and I don't want to make him feel bad cause, well, how low can he sink right ?

So I let him.

He was so bad at it...

I was hard all the way because...well I was turned on by thinking of all the hot guys I saw there that I am not spending time with because I am with this guy.

After about an hour [i was very patient I guess ;p], I told him I have to go :(

I don't want him to feel bad so I left the sauna altogether.

He saw me in scruff sometimes and he still says he really wanted to suck me and he said he really likes doing this.

I don't want to break it to him that he is really bad at it [he literally think it is about sucking, like just form a vacuum in his mouth and suck...wtf !] so I told him I am too busy to meet every time he asked.

I was just wondering, have any of you guys ever encounter a really bad cock sucker ?

Gosh it has been a very long time since someone can make me cum in his mouth...too long.

Thanks.jpg

Oh My God, ALL the reply thus far makes me laugh :D

I don't want to hurt his feelings :(

I like thinking to myself, this guy was begging so he must be feeling really sad now that no one wants him and I don't want to be an asshole :(

I guess according to you guys, me not being an asshole only serves to make me INTO one because I make him think I am keen.

Well...If he is a GOOD cock sucker, I don't mind, but...wow...he is just...bad...

I would rather know the harsh truth than have false hope or something. Perhaps you could nicely inform him? And guide him, give him tips, etc.?

Everyone starts from the bottom. (No pun intended)

I would rather know the harsh truth than have false hope or something. Perhaps you could nicely inform him? And guide him, give him tips, etc.?

Everyone starts from the bottom. (No pun intended)

Guest Ha Ho Ha

10 000 years ago

Have you wondered yourself with such "a very long time since someone can make you cum" is not about the sucker but your little didi?  Did this guy whom "literally beg to suck" you feel the same like you where he didn't want you to feel bad coz "all the hot guys" turned you down?

Don't blame the vaccum when there is no dust to clean.

I like thinking to myself, this guy was begging so he must be feeling really sad now that no one wants him and I don't want to be an asshole :(

I guess according to you guys, me not being an asshole only serves to make me INTO one because I make him think I am keen.

Sorry but thats like putting 2 n 2 together n getting 64! U dont hv to tell someone the exact truth! So hes a lousy sucker. U can discover that in a few minutes. U could hv told him u had arranged to meet someone or u had to leave to make an important phone call. Any number of innocent little excuses so no feelings were hurt. Im just amazed u put up with it for a whole hour!!

Edited by wozzit

Oh My God, ALL the reply thus far makes me laugh :D

----

Don't worry, you are doing fine. By letting others enjoy you instead of rejecting them without consideration, you are building good karma that may help you when you want others to let you enjoy them.

One area you may improve is in limiting your gifts.  By letting that pesky bad sucker monopolize you and make you leave the place you may have prevented others from receiving similar gifts from you, and prevented you from receiving gifts from others.

Everything in moderation, including charity.  :):D  :B)

Sorry but thats like putting 2 n 2 together n getting 64! U dont hv to tell someone the exact truth! So hes a lousy sucker. U can discover that in a few minutes. U could hv told him u had arranged to meet someone or u had to leave to make an important phone call. Any number of innocent little excuses so no feelings were hurt. Im just amazed u put up with it for a whole hour!!

I am sure being white in an Asian country means you have a lot of Asians trying to get to you and you have developed a quiet inner superior complex and along with it, the habit of brushing them off cause of your "numerous choices of the day".

Not every one have developed a habit of saying white lies to brush someone off, but what do I know, I am not white, I was never in a position where tons of Asians go after me so...good for you.

I am sure there are rooms for improvements but making a habit out of telling lies is not part of my department.

Good idea yhtang, perhaps letting him know and maybe work on some other stuff.

"Everything in moderation, including charity."

That is the first time I have heard this phrase Steve5380 :)

Edited by Huckleberry

i have met a SMU guy who gave me a long BJ but it wasnt very exciting one...basically just put my cock into his mouth and some sucking pressure applied without much movement. he also a bad bad kisser..basically makes my mouth wet w his saliva.

a good sucker must suck a cock like he is sucking and licking an ice cream cone.

Not every one have developed a habit of saying white lies to brush someone off . . . 

I am sure there are rooms for improvements but making a habit out of telling lies is not part of my department.

Sorry if I offended u. It was certainly not my intention. I was merely responding to the point you made n suggesting some inoffensive ways to get out of a situation u clearly did not particularly enjoy.

As for "white lies", that may have been a bit of a pun - but what did u intend readers to make of the last part of this sentence in your first post?

I can understand if u were really busy. But it certainly sounds more like an "inoffensive" way of avoiding meeting the guy.

Why can't you just tell him straight in the face?

He can take it as a feedback, or a reality check

I do remember some time back same thing happened to me with this guy who gave the worst blowjob I had ever experienced that I would rather use a squid !

I told  him to stop because i can't feel a damn thing the last 10mins

My dick would rather recoil back rather than enter his mouth

It was like entering a Black Hole, and i felt nothing !

And i told him his blowjob skill SUCKS BIG TIME, even he was literally sucking, so stop wasting my time

He looked sad and disappointed but seriously who cares

If he had understood PRACTISE  MAKES PERFECT,  then he stood start sucking others as his practising targets to improve his skills

Leave my dick alone. It's not for him to practise his chops

Well, some people have natural flair for it while others get good at it thru' coaching and practice. The latter can be a fun process too.

A long time ago..... I met a good looking "coach" at a sauna. I was very green then and must be really bad at it. He didn't give up on me and started to tell me what to do...like dun suck too hard.....go deeper....turn ur tongue like....slide your tongue on the slit...lick my balls...pinch my nipples while....stop for a moment and kiss me hard.... etc....etc.... He was not shy and quite loud about it but I followed his lead and he would whine and groan very loudly when I got it right. It was like he was "talking dirty" to me and I remembered I also loved the way his body trembled too besides the grunting. After he came, he pushed and held me down with one hand on my chest and must had proceeded to demo his whole repertiore of "best practices" but I was too "lost" to absorb it all in. I'm not sure if I remembered 10% of what he did and must have blacked out a little.

Rather than saying there is a lack of good suckers, there is really a lack of good coaches.

Guest Guest again

We'll, next time when meet a poor sucker all you need to do is... Demo it, suck for him and get him to do the same. He'll do exactly how you wanted it to be.

i have met a SMU guy who gave me a long BJ but it wasnt very exciting one...basically just put my cock into his mouth and some sucking pressure applied without much movement. he also a bad bad kisser..basically makes my mouth wet w his saliva.

a good sucker must suck a cock like he is sucking and licking an ice cream cone.

Bad sucker & a Bad kisser...Man..you need to watch the traffic that day :D

Well, some people have natural flair for it while others get good at it thru' coaching and practice. The latter can be a fun process too.

A long time ago..... I met a good looking "coach" at a sauna. I was very green then and must be really bad at it. He didn't give up on me and started to tell me what to do...like dun suck too hard.....go deeper....turn ur tongue like....slide your tongue on the slit...lick my balls...pinch my nipples while....stop for a moment and kiss me hard.... etc....etc.... He was not shy and quite loud about it but I followed his lead and he would whine and groan very loudly when I got it right. It was like he was "talking dirty" to me and I remembered I also loved the way his body trembled too besides the grunting. After he came, he pushed and held me down with one hand on my chest and must had proceeded to demo his whole repertiore of "best practices" but I was too "lost" to absorb it all in. I'm not sure if I remembered 10% of what he did and must have blacked out a little.

Rather than saying there is a lack of good suckers, there is really a lack of good coaches.

Oh man I want to meet your "coach" ;p

You sounds HOT !

Met this guy like 10 yrs ago....it was my first time trying out having BJ...it was so horrible throughout as he was using his teeth....6 yrs later I happened to bump into him again and I gave him a 2nd chance....No improvement at ALL!!!

Over at a bathhouse in Hong Kong, I had an uncle who sucked and bit me so hard he gave me hickeys on the tip of my dick... He jerked me off so hard he was practically punching my balls. Left the bathhouse with my balls hurting the next 24 hours.

A story I heard (really it's not my encounter :D)

A guy had the best suck he ever had in his entire life in the sauna dark maze. After he cummed, he followed the man walking out the maze. In the dim light, he saw the uncle put back his denture into the mouth :(

A guy had the best suck he ever had in his entire life in the sauna dark maze. After he cummed, he followed the man walking out the maze. In the dim light, he saw the uncle put back his denture into the mouth :(

I have had a blowjob from a man who removed his dentures for the task.  It was really smooth and was most enjoyable indeed. 

• Guest locked this topic