Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The story continues, this happened before Raya.

The lights at the other playground (let us call it Playground 2) were out for a long time, during that time I always go to the park to jog until it's about 7, and after that, I'll go to Playground 2 to exercise there for a while in my undies and wait for it to get dark. When it was dark enough, I strip down completely and workout there until I'm completely sweating.  And leave after I jerk off on the main trail or jerk off uphill.

One day when I was doing my workout in my briefs, a guy passed by and keeps looking at me, I felt a bit embarrassed at first because normally I wore boxers but that day I wore a very low waist briefs and part of my pubic hair was outside. After a few moments, he jog past again, and he keeps doing that for a few times, then he walks into Playground 2, stood against the wall, and playing with his phone. he was a bit chubby wearing short pants & t-shirt and I can see that he is peeking at me all the time, but I wasn’t sure what is he looking for, so I decided to find out, I purposely walk to the area behind him and pee, then I saw him turned around to see me, but he was a bit shy, he doesn’t dare to stare but he keeps peeking at my lower body, then I purposely turn myself around so he can see the side of my dick, then I went back to do my last workout, and after I did all the routine, I started a new routine by taking off everything and do pull up, I purposely turn over facing him, when he saw me naked he put his hand into his pants and slowly took out this dick form and jerk himself, I can see he was a bit shy at first but after I a while he started to come closer slowly, then he stood beside me and watch, when I do my pull-ups again his hand came over to touch my butt area, I continue with my pull ups and let him touch me, then when I was resting his hand get naughty and come over to touch my dick and moves around my on sweat body. I continue to do my push up and sit up, after sit up I lay down on the floor to rest and his naughty mouth came over to suck my dick, When I almost want to cum I push his head down and cum all my load into his mouth, I saw him eat it all, after that I stood up and ask him to lick my dick and balls clean before I go.

The Next day I saw him waiting in that area very again, I continue jogging until 7 and went into playground 2, I took off my pants and do my workout in boxers, he stood nearby watching, after I did 2 sets of workout I ask him to help me take my boxer off, he pulled my boxer down happily and sucking my dick, after that, I continue with my workout and whenever I rest he will come over to lick my body, my armpit, chase, dick, and balls. After I did all my workouts I ask him to suck my dick and I cum all my load into his mouth again, and he eat it all, this time I ask him to lick my armpit and crack clean before I go, and we continue to do that for the next few days. And he became more and more daring, from just taking out his dick to play to getting fully naked and to get naked leave everything behind and walk around in the park.

Then one day when I walked past playground 2 I saw a slim early 20s guy sitting at the batch near the playground, the chubby was already waiting for me inside the playground. I walked closer to the slim guy and found that he is an exhibitionist guy whom I have fun with before, I walk into the playground and strip down to my underwear and do my workout, the chubby guy was a bit shy when he saw someone else around, he doesn’t dare to come over after a while that slim guy went to the Pondok behind that playground, for a long time I wonder what is he doing so I went o checkout, when I walked over I saw him already completely naked standing near the Pondok. I went over to him grab his dick and pull him up to the playground. Then I got him down on his knees fucked his mouth with my dick, I signal the chubby guy to come over and push the slim guy's head over to suck the chubby guy, but the slim guy doesn't seem to like the chubby guy, so I got no choice, I stand the slim guy up and make the chubby guy suck the slim guy dick, the slim guy got a very tick dick so I think the chubby guy enjoy a lot, then use my dick to rub the slim guy’s ass and slowly I insert my dick into the slim guy’s ass, once I fully Insert I took out my dick out and put on the condom, I saw this slim guy gets barebacked by many different guys before so I don’t dare to do it raw, When I was fucking him the slim guys took his out, then I fuck him very hard when he gets high and before I cum I removed my condom and cum inside him. After I have done I asked the chubby guy to continue fuck him. When the chubby almost cum I ask him to remove his condom and cum into the slim guy's ass to. Before we go I ask the slim guy if he want me to make him cum, he said don’t want as he still wanted to go park 2.

Then around 9 something passed by park 2, and I saw the slim guy’s car was around, I stop by to check it out, when I went to the back of the house I saw him getting fuck by a slim middle age man. I stook there and look for a while and leave. After that night I play with the chubby guy a few more times before I leave Kuching and I went back before Gawai, but the light was already very bright, so I didn’t see the chubby guy anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 4:25 PM, xiaobai82 said:

Any security guards or uniform guys in kuching? Like to worship guards and uniform guys their boots.

On 5/16/2023 at 5:03 PM, Jim672 said:

When I lived in kuching years ago, saberksd toilets were great for boys at a school emptying time. Being a white man helped hehe

Ya, its not a happening place now

• 3 weeks later...

A few days ago, I went to Park 1 at around 7, aiming to jog in my new boxer. Unfortunately, the park had too many people, so I ended up jogging in my short compression pants. Then, around 8 when most of the people left I brought my new boxer to the “bamboo” area and I strip myself down and do my 80 push up, after that, I put on my boxer and hide my compress pants and jog in my new thin and soft boxer, but fabric is too soft so my dick shape was very obvious. So I have to put on my singlet to cover my dick area and jogged in the main trail.

When I was fully sweat. I went into the playground area and thought of doing some naughty workout there, but when I arrived, I saw a young couple was at the Pondok. and when I walk closer; the couple keep looking at me, and I saw a long pants at the side of the bench and the girl’s sitting position was unusual, feel like she was intentionally blocking his BF and felt like the boy is pulling his t-shirt to cover this dick area, they make me very curious, so I leave the playground area and walk to the side and hide in a dark place to watch, I saw them seat there for a while, keep looking around then, the girl puts her hand into the boy’s dick area and the boy remove the t-shirt and push the girls head down to suck his dick. They make me very horny, so I decided to leave them alone, and I went to Park 2

I saw some guys walking around when I got to park 2, so I took off my singlet and do my workout at the Pondok area. after a while, a few guys walk past the Pondok and looked at me. Most of them were looking at my dick area, then some of them stay back and watch me doing workout. after I did my workout, I walk towards the back of “the house” and some of them were following me, when I arrived at the back of the house, I took off my boxer, left all my clothes on the floor and stood in the corner. Then 2 of the guys came in and when they saw me naked, they come over straight away to play with my dick and nipple, after a while, one of them suck my nipple and the other suck my dick, while we are playing a few more guys came in, some of them play with the other, some just came to see and go, and some take turn to suck my dick, I stood they for almost an hour to have lite fun with them. I cum 4 times that night and ate a guy cum. In the end, my nipple was swelling and my dick was numb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few days ago, I went to Park 1 at around 7, aiming to jog in my new boxer. Unfortunately, the park had too many people, so I ended up jogging in my short compression pants. Then, around 8 when most of the people left I brought my new boxer to the “bamboo” area and I strip myself down and do my 80 push up, after that, I put on my boxer and hide my compress pants and jog in my new thin and soft boxer, but fabric is too soft so my dick shape was very obvious. So I have to put on my singlet to cover my dick area and jogged in the main trail.

When I was fully sweat. I went into the playground area and thought of doing some naughty workout there, but when I arrived, I saw a young couple was at the Pondok. and when I walk closer; the couple keep looking at me, and I saw a long pants at the side of the bench and the girl’s sitting position was unusual, feel like she was intentionally blocking his BF and felt like the boy is pulling his t-shirt to cover this dick area, they make me very curious, so I leave the playground area and walk to the side and hide in a dark place to watch, I saw them seat there for a while, keep looking around then, the girl puts her hand into the boy’s dick area and the boy remove the t-shirt and push the girls head down to suck his dick. They make me very horny, so I decided to leave them alone, and I went to Park 2

I saw some guys walking around when I got to park 2, so I took off my singlet and do my workout at the Pondok area. after a while, a few guys walk past the Pondok and looked at me. Most of them were looking at my dick area, then some of them stay back and watch me doing workout. after I did my workout, I walk towards the back of “the house” and some of them were following me, when I arrived at the back of the house, I took off my boxer, left all my clothes on the floor and stood in the corner. Then 2 of the guys came in and when they saw me naked, they come over straight away to play with my dick and nipple, after a while, one of them suck my nipple and the other suck my dick, while we are playing a few more guys came in, some of them play with the other, some just came to see and go, and some take turn to suck my dick, I stood they for almost an hour to have lite fun with them. I cum 4 times that night and ate a guy cum. In the end, my nipple was swelling and my dick was numb.

Which pondok where the couple blowjob take place? Pondok behind Playground 2?

Went to reservoir last night and park at the new parking area. Saw 2 guys at the pondok above the old playground. I think they're enjoying each other hahaha...i watched them for quite some time until one guy sit above the other one damnnn do hot sia. hahaha...didnt dare to join in the fun as it was quite bright last night

Which is old and which is new playground?

Playground with Maze?

Playground near the Hand monument?

I usually not so frequent do cruising because I easily get anxiety. 😅 Usually i go with my friend and find the guy at Tugu and he always got someone when having these cruising session. While me still never a guy cuz i don't have much confident lol but last year during May 2022, I got one guy who approached me and he know i kinda newbie in this thing. Then we have some conversation and suddenly he touch my thigh and ask me to rub his bulge. Then he ask me to go at abandoned house and ask me to do BJ 😅 I don't know what happen on that time clearly it just automatically I turn on while do BJ and do deepthroat at his D. It tooks 20 minutes for me to suck his D only and then he cum. Then he ask me for a phone number incase wanna meet me personally haha

Mind to share a  picture of this abandon house? Or maybe mark the location on the map? Always curious where it is.

Story 1 of 3
I was in town the last few weeks, and I recently bought a new “Towel short” pants and decided to give it a try in the park ( you guys can search on shopee if you don’t know what is that)

I went to Park 1 one day at around 7 pm, the park was still full of people at that time so I jog normally with my short compressed pants and go topless after a while. Around 8:30 pm, most of the joggers have left the park, I went back to my car to change into the towel shorts, the feeling was very wired I can feel my dick swinging around as I jog and the cool air flowed into my private area from bottom, then when I run faster the short flapped up and my dick and butt were exposed, I like it so much but when I jog past the guard house I have to walk slowly. After I jogged for a few rounds I got very sweaty so I stopped and took off the towel to wipe the sweat. Then, around 9 something I saw a guy come into the park from far away, I saw him walking slowly into the dark area, then when I got nearer I saw him adjusting his pants, It felt like he had just put on his pants, then when I get closer he turns his face away feels like he doesn’t want me to see his front area. I am not sure why he did that but I can feel that he is looking for fun. Then I jog around again, this time we bumping into each other face to face, and I can see his dick shape and feel like he is not wearing any underwear as I can see his dick swinging around in his pants, then on the 3rd time I purposely run past him to let him see my dick, I didn’t look at him but I believe he saw it.

Then when I jogged around again I couldn’t find him on the main trail, I looked around and found someone standing at the inner trail but I wasn’t sure who was that because the area was dark, I walked into the inner trail and when I get closer I saw he was already bottomless. He has a very nice looking tender dick with only a little bit of hair. When I went over to touch his little hard cock he touch me back too, then I removed both my towel and his shirt and left them on the floor, we have some mouth fun there but because that area is too near to the main trail, so after enjoying each other for a while I ask him to follow me to the secret location, he wanted to pick up his clothes but I insist we walk over naked. To get to the secret location we needed to get past a very bright area he wanted to turn back but I insist and pull his dick to make him follow me, we walked cautiously and I can see that he was scared and kept looking around. When we arrived I can’t wait and straight away suck his dick, he moans quietly and a lot of pre cum came out from his dick I ate all his pre cum and then, I turn him around and licked his ass, he have a very smooth hairless ass and it was delicious. He kept moaning when I was licking it and I can feel that he is a bottom, then I put more saliva on his ass and fingered it. I started with one finger then when I put 2 fingers in and move faster he suddenly moaned loudly, I quickly kiss him to prevent him from making too much noise, then he beg me to fuck him, I tried to put my dick into his ass, but we have no lubricant so he felt hurt, so I stop and ask him to suck me.  In the end, he ate all my cum then I brought him to the bright area and jack him off under the spotlight, and he cum within 30 sec. After that, he got my WeChat number and we left together.

Story 1 of 3
I was in town the last few weeks, and I recently bought a new “Towel short” pants and decided to give it a try in the park ( you guys can search on shopee if you don’t know what is that)

I went to Park 1 one day at around 7 pm, the park was still full of people at that time so I jog normally with my short compressed pants and go topless after a while. Around 8:30 pm, most of the joggers have left the park, I went back to my car to change into the towel shorts, the feeling was very wired I can feel my dick swinging around as I jog and the cool air flowed into my private area from bottom, then when I run faster the short flapped up and my dick and butt were exposed, I like it so much but when I jog past the guard house I have to walk slowly. After I jogged for a few rounds I got very sweaty so I stopped and took off the towel to wipe the sweat. Then, around 9 something I saw a guy come into the park from far away, I saw him walking slowly into the dark area, then when I got nearer I saw him adjusting his pants, It felt like he had just put on his pants, then when I get closer he turns his face away feels like he doesn’t want me to see his front area. I am not sure why he did that but I can feel that he is looking for fun. Then I jog around again, this time we bumping into each other face to face, and I can see his dick shape and feel like he is not wearing any underwear as I can see his dick swinging around in his pants, then on the 3rd time I purposely run past him to let him see my dick, I didn’t look at him but I believe he saw it.

Then when I jogged around again I couldn’t find him on the main trail, I looked around and found someone standing at the inner trail but I wasn’t sure who was that because the area was dark, I walked into the inner trail and when I get closer I saw he was already bottomless. He has a very nice looking tender dick with only a little bit of hair. When I went over to touch his little hard cock he touch me back too, then I removed both my towel and his shirt and left them on the floor, we have some mouth fun there but because that area is too near to the main trail, so after enjoying each other for a while I ask him to follow me to the secret location, he wanted to pick up his clothes but I insist we walk over naked. To get to the secret location we needed to get past a very bright area he wanted to turn back but I insist and pull his dick to make him follow me, we walked cautiously and I can see that he was scared and kept looking around. When we arrived I can’t wait and straight away suck his dick, he moans quietly and a lot of pre cum came out from his dick I ate all his pre cum and then, I turn him around and licked his ass, he have a very smooth hairless ass and it was delicious. He kept moaning when I was licking it and I can feel that he is a bottom, then I put more saliva on his ass and fingered it. I started with one finger then when I put 2 fingers in and move faster he suddenly moaned loudly, I quickly kiss him to prevent him from making too much noise, then he beg me to fuck him, I tried to put my dick into his ass, but we have no lubricant so he felt hurt, so I stop and ask him to suck me.  In the end, he ate all my cum then I brought him to the bright area and jack him off under the spotlight, and he cum within 30 sec. After that, he got my WeChat number and we left together.

What day u usually go bro?

2 of 3
After a few days, I went back to the park again and I saw that guy (let's call it W), but It was still early and too many people were jogging in the park, so we just jogged normally and I left the park at 8 pm for dinner, then I went back at around 10 and the park was already empty, the guard house light was on but I see no one inside and no car or motor outside so I guess the guard went out, Then, after I jog for a few laps in my towel shorts I removed it and jog completely nude, suddenly, a guy came into the park out of noway and I quickly ran back to take my towel short and put it back but I think that guy saw me naked already as I have to run pass a few bright areas, After that, I keep pretending to be jogging and that guy he keeps following me. Then he turned around and walked in the opposite direction and we bumped into each other, he is a chub guy, a bit shorter than me, and he kept looking at my bottom area when we bumped into each other for the first time. Then the 2nd time when we ran into each other he took out his dick while walking towards me, he is not my type but I need someone to serve my dick so I removed my shorts in front of him and then I walked into a dark area beside the main trail and let him serve my body with his mouth, after a while I saw 4 guys went into the park and they straight away go into the playground area. from the outfit, I believe one of the guys was W. I stopped the chub guy and went to get my singlet which I left in another Pondok, Then I went into the playground and the chub guy also followed me.

When we were inside I saw shadows in the dark area at the back so I walked over and I saw the guy was naked and 3 middle age were playing with his body, one guy sucked his dick one suck his nipple, and another guy touching his body,  I removed my towel while walking towards them and stand beside them watching, then one of the guys came over to touch my body and that chub guy went over to suck his dick after we have fun for a while that chub guy stripped himself fully naked and beg to get fuck, but sadly no one wanted to fuck him. Everyone was focusing on W, but W was too busy having fun and had no time to entertain me so I just stood there to watch and I left after a few min. After I got my car and drove past the park I saw 4 of them leave the park also.

3 of 3
After that, I went to the park every day for the next few days but never saw W. Most of the time the park was empty after jogging hour and the guard was on duty, so mostly I jogged alone in my towel shorts or boxers, then jogged naked in the playground area. During those few days, I met a few guys and had some side fun with them. The Pondok near Park 1 hilltop car park or the back of the playground are popular spots for guys.

Then I ran into W in Park 1 one day, but there were still people jogging there, so we just jogged normally, and this time we did say hi. Then, after most of the people left, I noticed W walking to the back of the playground, and I followed him in after a while. When I arrived, I saw him sucking a guy's dick, so I went over and stood to the side to watch, and the guy he was sucking touched my dick and licked my nipple, then W moved his mouth over to suck my dick. And that guy pulled W's pants down to the knee and rim W's ass without taking off W’s jockstrap. Then that guy puts on a condom and inserts his dick into W’s ass, during the time he inserts, W stopped sucking me and put his head on my shoulder. Then, the guy fucked him for around 10 min and left after he cum. After that, I saw W’s jockstrap was full of pre cum, then W turn around and asked me fuck him, during fucking I found that his ass was very loose this time, unlike the first time we met, I can’t insert my dick in without lubricant. After sex, while walking back to our car I ask him how come his ass became so loose, he told me that had group sex with someone 1 - 2 times weekly. Then he asked me if I wanted to join, I said ok but I never took it seriously, until after a few days he texted me. And we have group fun together, If you guys want to read about the group fun story do let me know.

3 of 3
After that, I went to the park every day for the next few days but never saw W. Most of the time the park was empty after jogging hour and the guard was on duty, so mostly I jogged alone in my towel shorts or boxers, then jogged naked in the playground area. During those few days, I met a few guys and had some side fun with them. The Pondok near Park 1 hilltop car park or the back of the playground are popular spots for guys.

Then I ran into W in Park 1 one day, but there were still people jogging there, so we just jogged normally, and this time we did say hi. Then, after most of the people left, I noticed W walking to the back of the playground, and I followed him in after a while. When I arrived, I saw him sucking a guy's dick, so I went over and stood to the side to watch, and the guy he was sucking touched my dick and licked my nipple, then W moved his mouth over to suck my dick. And that guy pulled W's pants down to the knee and rim W's ass without taking off W’s jockstrap. Then that guy puts on a condom and inserts his dick into W’s ass, during the time he inserts, W stopped sucking me and put his head on my shoulder. Then, the guy fucked him for around 10 min and left after he cum. After that, I saw W’s jockstrap was full of pre cum, then W turn around and asked me fuck him, during fucking I found that his ass was very loose this time, unlike the first time we met, I can’t insert my dick in without lubricant. After sex, while walking back to our car I ask him how come his ass became so loose, he told me that had group sex with someone 1 - 2 times weekly. Then he asked me if I wanted to join, I said ok but I never took it seriously, until after a few days he texted me. And we have group fun together, If you guys want to read about the group fun story do let me know.

Woah, nice story haha. Please continue to write. Love these stories so much.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Woah, nice story haha. Please continue to write. Love these stories so much.

Thanks, and I'll share more

Hi please share more

Have you ever visited the Stampark Swimming Pool? I just went, and when I entered the shower room, I saw three guys playing, and when they saw me, they immediately broke up. Lol

Have you played with them? how old are they? do you encounter it very often?

Yes, I've been to Stampark before but swimming is not my thing, and it is very expensive now if I just go in and sit inside the toilet. and I prefer someplace much more open like the park haha

W texted me after a few days and asked if I wanted to join them for fun, I said okay and around evening time he texted me a location, It was a budget hotel, I arrived on time at the hotel but after I texted him and no one replied, I waited almost 20 minutes before he texted me the room number. When I arrived at the room, a guy (let's call him G1) was waiting for me at the door, carrying a gym bag and appearing to have just arrived.

When we entered the room, I noticed W had already been fucked by another guy (let's call him G2), which explains why he took so long to respond to my message. I then went to take a bath with G1, and when we were finished, W was already lying down on the bed, and G2 and G1 took some toys out of G1's gym bag and placed them on W.

Firstly they put a dog leash around W's neck and tied W's hand and knee together, then the rope went behind and under the bed to make W's leg wide open and asshole fully accessible to us, then they clip each side of W's nipple with nipple clip and a rubble cock ring onto W dick. They took some time to put the ring on to W's balls area as the ring not only tightened the root of the dick but also stretches the balls away from the dick, then we covered W's eyes with a blinder and mouth with a mouth gag. After they put everything on W looked very sexy very fuckable feel, and I can’t wait to fuck him, By the time they were done putting toys on W, W’s belly was already covered in his own pre cum. G1 gave W Rush after a while W's body got hot and red and G1 put earbuds in W's ears and turned on the music. Then they took out a chilly sauce bottle inserted the bottle nozzle into W's ass and squeezed lubricant into W’s ass, (that was my first time seeing someone using chili sauce bottle, I found it very useful & convincing). When W’s ass was full of lubricant G1 inserted his dick into W's ass and a lot of lubricants came out from W’s ass, from W’s facial expression I can tell that he is very satisfied.

G1 fucked W so hard and so fast like W is not a human and every time G1 pushed his dick into W’s ass some white liquid came out from the ass, W looks very satisfied and keeps moaning, although we already put on the mouth gag to block the noise but it was still very loud, to prevent the entire floor know what are we doing G2 removed the mouth gag and put his dick into W’s mouth, both of them fuck W like it is a sex toy. After a while of fucking, G1 abruptly stopped and pulled the nipple clip, W screamed painfully, and his nipple immediately turned red. G2 then replaced the nipple clip and took over to fuck W; while G2 was fucking W, G1 put his underwear into W’s mouth to block the noise and took out his phone to recode the video, but because of the earbuds I don’t think W know he is being recorded and G1 also gave Rush to W every few min. Then suddenly G1 pulled out the nipple clip again, and W shouted again; both of them played W's nipple like that for a few times before G2 told me to get ready. When G2 stop and pull out his dick, I immediately grab the chili sauce bottle and squees the lubricant into W’s ass, then when I stick my dick into W’s ass a lot of lubricant came out, it was very satisfying seeing that. Then, G1 told me that I should try raw, it will be much more pleasant to fuck a fully lubricated ass without a condom. The thought did cross my mind but eventually, I didn’t do it. Then, I fucked W as fast and as hard as I could, every time I push my dick in and some lubricant spray all over the place, I also pulled the nipple clip a few times during my turn until W's nipple turned bright red.

Then, as I was about to cum, I stop, and another guy took over, we continued doing this for quite some time and suddenly W moaned differently and his dick twitched a few times then after a while some cum came out from his dick slowly due to the tight cock ring.Then we didn’t stop and continued fuck for almost another hour until W cum the 2nd time. After that W looks tired and not moaning anymore, He told us to stop but we ignore him and continue to fuck him for another half an hour. Then when we almost cum we take out our dick and cum into W's mouth. W not only ate 3 of our cum but also his own cum and pre cum. By the time we stopped, it was already 2 hours plus and his ass was bright red, wide open and can’t close properly. Before releasing W, G1 took a few photos of W's ass and dick then he put all our used condoms into W's mouth and ask him to keep them in his mouth until he found a radish bin outside of the hotel, then 4 of us took a bath together before we left.

On 9/11/2023 at 11:11 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

Whoever that bred me at Tugu and gave me a feeding of cum at Reservior, thanks yeah. 

I have not went cruising since June and I was a bit hungry for cock and cum. I decided to wait around the area, I started with tugu first, a 40 + uncle hit me up on Grindr as I was playing with my boy cunt at tugu there, exactly where the monument is hidden away from the road and the guard house, about 930 I sucked him to get him hard and he lubricated his fingers and fingered me harshly. Felt good being violated. Then he pushed my shoulders down and went to pound me raw (I'm on Prep and tested regularly) for about 15 minutes, he came and then left in his Hilux. His cock was quite thick and long. After he left I was still horny and to spend the time, I fingered my cum filled cunt and ate them up, that was when I saw blue lights flashing past the road, I was hidden away so it's fine. I then moved to the pondok near the playground to wait around more, at 10+ a younger guy appeared and saw that I was bottomless, he teased my small cock and I followed him to a darker area of that side of reservoir, he lowered his shorts and ask if I would like to suck his dick, it was worrying because there are some People playing around the main track and we are afraid of getting caught so we stopped a few times before I continued to suck him. I love it by the time he came, he pull my head towards the base of his crotch and choke me on his thick dick. (My throat quite small hence easier to chock which some people like about my throat, they like me gagging). His salty cum flooded my mouth and I beg for him to take it out for me to clean. After he left, I left as I have a meeting with someone at 1130. I attended the meeting with my hole satisfyingly sore and my mouth smelling of cum. I wish I can get regular dick and cum though. Need a gang bang.

It's great to see you having fun; hopefully, more people will join in on this activity; otherwise, it's so boring doing it alone.

Have you tried naked jogging at the playground or main track?
Was the security guard on duty?

Those two guys who fucked you are they attractive? How about their body? Do you care about their appearance? or just looking for dick and sperm?

Also, don't mention the park name because it may alert authorities, and don't share other people's car type, color, or anything else that can be easily identified.

and please share more story

Edited by Darrellkch

ok continue
I texted W the next day, and he told me his ass was painful after getting fuck by us and his thigh muscle cramps due to the long hour tied on the bed. He said although group sex was fun but he had to stop getting fucked like that for a while for his ass to recover. Then I invited him out to go jogging with me, and he agreed.

The next day, around 7:30 a.m., we met at the park and jogged topless in only our shorts. Then, around 8:30 p.m., when most people had left the park, I asked him to jog in his boxers; he was reluctant at first, but I persisted. Then we went to the Pondok near the playground, took off our pants, and left them there, but because he was wearing a light blue boxer so he refused to go out to the main track, we jogged in the playground area first, then after a few laps, I suggested that we exchange underwear and go to the main track, and he said ok and exchange boxers with me and we went out to the main track.

Whenever we jogged past any guys, they all looked at me because as it was obvious that it was a boxer due to the large RENOMA brand name on the boxer, but I didn't care and kept jogging. Then, around 9 p.m., we returned to the playground and jogged naked in the playground area; he was uneasy at first and kept looking around, but after a few laps, he calmed down and jogged normally. Then, out of nowhere, a man entered the playground, making W very nervous. But, in my experience, people who come into the playground at that time are looking for fun, so we didn't hide and kept jogging, and that guy kept jogging in the playground area despite the fact that we passed him naked a few times, then we went into the Pondok and did our push ups and sit ups, and that guy stood beside the Pondok watching us and playing with his dick.

W's dick was very horny at that time when someone watched, I suspected that he is an exhibitionist, then we went back to jog after finishing the workout, and another older guy came into the playground after a while, both of them enjoy looking at us jog naked. Then the 2nd guy walk over to us and grab our dick, we stood there for him to touch. After a while of touching, the second guy sucked W's nipple and tried to finger W's ass, he wanted to push W around to fuck him, but W refused, so he sucked W's dick until W cum. We walk back to the Pondok after that and I was thinking to take my clothes and leave but, but W said wanted to eat my sperm so I stood there for him to suck, during sucking both of the guys came over to us, and watch, I knew W’s like sperm so I signal both of them to come over, in the end, W’ ate 3 of our sperm and leave happily.

Edited by Darrellkch
On 9/18/2023 at 11:35 PM, edwinxiiao said:

will go stampark swimming pool tmr morning who want meet there?

Anyone go ? I don't think anyone will go in the morning.

On 9/16/2023 at 2:41 AM, Darrellkch said:

ok continue
I texted W the next day, and he told me his ass was painful after getting fuck by us and his thigh muscle cramps due to the long hour tied on the bed. He said although group sex was fun but he had to stop getting fucked like that for a while for his ass to recover. Then I invited him out to go jogging with me, and he agreed.

Nice story keep posting bro, and thanks for your information, a few days ago I went to the Pondok near the carpark and a cute guy was sitting inside, it looked like he was wearing a boxer gray in colour. then he touch touch his cock area and I can see that he is hard, so I took out my cock to show play in front of him, and he came over to suck my dick, then he bring me to the Pondok under the playground which nearby the school one and we practice penetration.

On 9/20/2023 at 1:04 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Anyone go ? I don't think anyone will go in the morning.

Nice story keep posting bro, and thanks for your information, a few days ago I went to the Pondok near the carpark and a cute guy was sitting inside, it looked like he was wearing a boxer gray in colour. then he touch touch his cock area and I can see that he is hard, so I took out my cock to show play in front of him, and he came over to suck my dick, then he bring me to the Pondok under the playground which nearby the school one and we practice penetration.

Wow great that you enjoy it, you penetrated him or he penetrated you? Can you share more details? we need people to keep sharing to keep this community active ...

On 9/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, kiran said:

What time is the suitable time to go there at reservoir? I see that the lightings are very bright. Will it be obvious to jog naked there?

It depends on what you're looking for; if you're looking for excitement, like me, I always go around 7:30 and jog topless around the park to observe the place, then when there's no one and the guard arrived late or they just stay in the house, I'll go jogging naked in the main trail, and if I'm lucky, I'll get sucked by someone at that time.

If you want to play safe, go after 9 p.m. and don't park your car in the playground parking lot because the police will occasionally patrol that area and they will if they see cars. Don't worry if you see a guard on duty at this time because they will not go into the playground area. If you see someone jogging alone, especially in the playground area, don't be scared; they are looking for fun, they just don't dare to take off.  I always get naked straight away if I see someone jogging in the playground alone, and almost every time we end up cum in the park, and I also found that it has a higher chance to fuck someone or get fuck by someone at this hour, so bring condom or take PrEP.

If you like extreme, which means traveling between parks naked you can go after 2am, at this time the park is empty and the guard was asleep, leave your clothes at the playground pondok and walk to the park 2 from the back, normally I'll do my workout at park2 pondok until i am fully sweet. Don't worry if you see cars, you can always hide behind the tree.  but most of the time that hour has no people around, 60% of chance you won't have any fun, but if you are lucky and fun with someone you will love it.

2 hours ago, lawre said:

Whose at reservoir last Saturday? Can DM. me

?

Do you guys have fun?

Last few days I went to Stampark, damn I saw 6 legs in one of the showers and after I was done swimming, I went to take bath and saw an elder guy fucking a young guy at the back of the shower near the mirror area, they just did it in the open,  me and another guy stood they to watch them do. Then me and the other guy went to touch the bottom and the top ask both of us to join but we just play lite. so daring.

• 3 weeks later...