Male HQ

Fucked By A Mature Uncle

mamamia

Guest execdude

On a related topic, I went to KB for the first time last week.

And there was this tall, good looking Chinese guy, not super fit, but decent, maybe 30's standing at one of the corners and there was an old Caucasian guy, probably about 60s, who was all over him.

The younger guy didn't seem to mind that the older gent, and were kissing, cuddling in the corner.

Finally the younger guy broke off and left, coz more and more guys gathered around him for a grope and I think he got uncomfortable with the attention.

It looked rather odd, but whatever makes you happy.

I was in Fort Lauderdale recently, and while on the beach, I noticed a few pretty buff mature men. Kind of like the muscle daddy type. , They looked to be in their mid-50s and above. I have to admit that for their age, they have pretty amazing bodies. So would you consider them ah peks? 

Cause to me an ah pek tends to be that age range and out of shape. 

Love. 

On a related topic, I went to KB for the first time last week.

And there was this tall, good looking Chinese guy, not super fit, but decent, maybe 30's standing at one of the corners and there was an old Caucasian guy, probably about 60s, who was all over him.

The younger guy didn't seem to mind that the older gent, and were kissing, cuddling in the corner.

It looked rather odd, but whatever makes you happy.

I also saw similar scene in Absolute.

It was their foam party, and there was this young fit dude who seems to be into angmohs only. At first, he was playing with a fit and handsome young angmoh together with a few of us. But after we dispersed, a mature and unfit angmoh approached him and the two of them were so into each other. :)

Guest Guest

This Ah Pek discussion wouldn't have been ''nasty'' if only TS had used the term ''mature''. We are all maturing to old age unless as one of the guests said we die young. So what if someone gets fucked by a mature guy who is as old as one's father or grandfather? Who are we to say disgusting or no? Why don't we look after our own sex life? People's sex life is none of our business. Their happiness or joy not ours. And when we grow old at the age of an Ah Pek, let's hope no one finds us disgusting fucking (if you remain a top) or getting fucked (if you prefer to get fucked). I know a few men 60 years and above their dicks still work well and been fucking younger men who enjoy their company and like the way they fuck.

How is your sex life?

well said, i guess those who are disgusted with old ah peks should just die before they themselves turn into ah peks lol

Guest Guest

well said, i guess those who are disgusted with old ah peks should just die before they themselves turn into ah peks lol

These are ugly men who are angry with their miserable lives and blaming heaven for being unfair to them. They actually hate themselves more. They are condemned to hide in dark corners to hide their ugliness. So they lash out at the those he want to find fault with and hope that others will be more miserable than themselves.

When they get as old as ah pek, they'll get worse and troll in toilets, saunas and forums. They hate themselves so much that they will illusion that they are young and beautiful and becoming even more vicious old men.

Agree with imziz, I changed the words in the title from AhPek to Mature Uncle.

This Ah Pek discussion wouldn't have been ''nasty'' if only TS had used the term ''mature''. We are all maturing to old age unless as one of the guests said we die young. So what if someone gets fucked by a mature guy who is as old as one's father or grandfather? Who are we to say disgusting or no? Why don't we look after our own sex life? People's sex life is none of our business. Their happiness or joy not ours. And when we grow old at the age of an Ah Pek, let's hope no one finds us disgusting fucking (if you remain a top) or getting fucked (if you prefer to get fucked). I know a few men 60 years and above their dicks still work well and been fucking younger men who enjoy their company and like the way they fuck.

How is your sex life?

Guest Guest

Old cock is good. Marinated in urine and sperm for decades. These are prized Lan Pa, sucking them can make you look young.

haha...so funny.  The saying is taking in young sperms make one look young.  Not the old ones. I don't believe it anyway.

Guest Guest

well, i was fucked by a few mature before. abit out of shape and fucked me roughly, but somehow i enjoyed it. being used by an older guy...the experience or 'humiliation' turned me on even more

You are not the only one.  Many mature uncles workout nowadays and show off their chiselled bodies in the saunas, humiliating and putting the younger guys to shame.

Guest Cloud9

Old cock is good. Marinated in urine and sperm for decades. These are prized Lan Pa, sucking them can make you look young.

Men are like shoes. New ones are nice looking but you may feel pain or uncomfortable when wearing. Once seasoned, wearing (fucking) it (them) is like walking on cloud.

You are not the only one.  Many mature uncles workout nowadays and show off their chiselled bodies in the saunas, humiliating and putting the younger guys to shame.

I would love a chiselled mature uncle :P some of them are so charming and have so much charisma

I know one but unfortunately he's straight and married, but I know he fucks his wife every week or twice ha

Edited by ongjason

I also saw similar scene in Absolute.

It was their foam party, and there was this young fit dude who seems to be into angmohs only. At first, he was playing with a fit and handsome young angmoh together with a few of us. But after we dispersed, a mature and unfit angmoh approached him and the two of them were so into each other. :)

My first time was with S in his early fifties staying in Clementi. All I can say is best sex ever...'cept for the poppers part and the inclination in doing the deed sans condoms. But he was respectful even if I couldn't accede to those requests. Gay men are certainly better with age.

Was recently fucked by a mature Uncle in a Bangkok Sauna. :P

Ah Pek and Uncles can be well groomed. I love too, but most are not here ...else I will PM them

well, i was fucked by a few mature before. abit out of shape and fucked me roughly, but somehow i enjoyed it. being used by an older guy...the experience or 'humiliation' turned me on even more

Ya totally agree. Felt so kinky to be fucked by an out of shape mature guy. Especially when they treat me like a cheap slut, slapping my ass, etc...

Guest guest

Many years ago, had this experience... Had nice experience with a bi uncle who is ard late 40s. Had fun at his place.  Seriously, never expect a late 40s uncle to have this type of good figure.. He doesn't have a beer belly, although he not the muscular type but he kept his chest quite well. His butt is semi circular.. I am a btm, so when we are doing missionary, i was able to touch his butt and it was a nice feeling for me.

We did difference positions and he was able to sustain for 30 min without cumming... I had to cum cos really high liao.. We don't meet that often cos he has a family and eventually didnt contact... But was a good memory for me... 

Ya some mature uncle are very gentle and pampering. But personally I prefer those mature uncle who are not so "romantic" and are super horny and you feel like they just want to use your hole to cum. they don't kiss or caress much and very often abit rough with you. they don't sweet talk you and just want to shove their hard cock into your hole and hear you moan out loud. after they cum, they pull out and leave you, don't care whether you cum or not.

Guest Guest

Ya some mature uncle are very gentle and pampering. But personally I prefer those mature uncle who are not so "romantic" and are super horny and you feel like they just want to use your hole to cum. they don't kiss or caress much and very often abit rough with you. they don't sweet talk you and just want to shove their hard cock into your hole and hear you moan out loud. after they cum, they pull out and leave you, don't care whether you cum or not.

Sounds cool. hard to find such here I think.  " don't care whether you cum or not." such  can be exciting

Sounds like both of you wanted to be treated like a pro...

Guest Guest

I am afraid it is hard to find a mature uncle who will treat you like a cum dump slut.  Although majority are out of shape, they are caring and gentle.  In the west, a mature guy is called "daddy" and many are well built and very dominating.

Guest Guest

what is the classifying age of matured Uncles ?

Strictly speaking, age is not a deciding factor.  Only when one starts to bald, wrinkle and a big tummy, he is qualified as mature uncle.

By the way, if he is a bottom, then should be addressed as mature auntie :P

Strictly speaking, age is not a deciding factor.  Only when one starts to bald, wrinkle and a big tummy, he is qualified as mature uncle.

By the way, if he is a bottom, then should be addressed as mature auntie :P

I agree. Though a part of me do think that when you are in that "mature uncle" category, it is sad that one still has to cruise at saunas etc. 

Love. 

Yes, I would rather do it with such uncles, they are just horny for your mouth and hole and focus solely on just the fucking and sucking to give you the best time of your life...!  They are not gentle, sweet or caring haha

I think I prefer those gentle and pampering types.  ;)

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

Guest Guest

So many with gerantophilia here gosh! But must agree sex with uncles in their 40s can be quite hot with all his sexperiences and caring attitude without giving you all the daddy issues!

Guest Guest

Top mature uncles are in demand. Anyone into bottom mature uncles? I think after years of being pumped, theirs are too loose to attract any top, young or mature. Quite sad.

When I eventually reach the ''mature uncle'' status, I foresee myself as both pampering/gentle type and almost break someone's legs type depending on mood and person. I am already doing both types. :P  :D  :lol:  :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

I am gentle and the pampering type : )

Can you get hard enough to enter ass and can you sustain the hardness to pump till your partner reaches orgasm? From experience, the pampering and gentle type simply doesn't measure up.......compared to the rough and bullying type who just grab your ass and pump away until scream in both estacy and pain!

Today uncle fucked me till I cummed ... He then used his index finger smeared my left nipple , followed by the right one with my semen in a circular motion - he then slowly and momentarily licked them one at a time. I could not help it but moaned with great and intense pleasure ... 性福...

Edited by mamamia

Today uncle fucked me till I cummed ... He then used his index finger smeared my left nipple , followed by the right one with my semen in a circular motion - he then slowly and momentarily licked them one at a time. I could not help it but moaned with great and intense pleasure ... 性福...

Wow, I got hard just reading this....

i agreed there are some very nice matured around. i have met a very gentle one he was so gentle when he penetrated his into mine. he did alot of foreplay to make me relax. he licked me a over. he was rather strong, able to hold his hardness for abt 3 hrs through n cummed twice. i simply could not resist such gentle ones n submit myself to him. gentle n caring ones are hard to come by.

I love mature uncles. Some time back when Shogun was still at Telok Ayer street, I was fucked by a mature uncle. Initially I was put off by his looks but something about the way his tongue moved on my nipples, the sensation told me that he has something special. 

Anyway, for the first time in my life I came just purely by being rimmed. I remember it quite clearly, I was in doggystyle on some old cracked leather mattress. Face pressed against the matress, butt up. Not once was my cock touched. The magic he did with his tounge on my hole just made me completely helpless, like my mind was saying "no no" but my body was saying "don't stop".

Pretty soon a really strange feeling in my lower abs, then spread to the cock and balls, and I came! The sound of the cum hitting the mattress, like there was so much cum that there was a significant weight to it...

After that, I let him take me and it was AMAZING....

Guest wozzit

These are ugly men who are angry with their miserable lives and blaming heaven for being unfair to them. They actually hate themselves more. They are condemned to hide in dark corners to hide their ugliness. So they lash out at the those he want to find fault with and hope that others will be more miserable than themselves.

When they get as old as ah pek, they'll get worse and troll in toilets, saunas and forums. They hate themselves so much that they will illusion that they are young and beautiful and becoming even more vicious old men.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But there r cleary 1 or 2 guests here who from past posts love to trash older guys who like to b with younger n younger with older. I guess if I was in my 20s I might also find it a bit strange. But it takes all sorts to make up our gay world n the fact is such liaisons/ relationships exist n many find them very satisfying.

To classify older guys in the above way is not just simplistic - it's an insult to older guys n those who enjoy being with them.

Thanks to the TS for a fascinating forum n to those who hv contributed their interesting experiences.

hot uncles are highly demanded, they can earse your thirst on bed, make you wild, yet care your feeling, they are hot not cos they are uncles, but what they are & who they are, thus, not all uncles are same

Some uncles exude a more manly aura as they age. :)

However, such uncles are hard to find and may already be attached.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

I believe you will have no appetite doing with this Empress Dowager of NY chinatown. He admitted to have sex with 200 men.

Funny video though

Guest Guest

I believe you will have no appetite doing with this Empress Dowager of NY chinatown. He admitted to have sex with 200 men.

Funny video though

i'm young twenties top who like this type of mature uncle.

where can find?

• Guest locked this topic