Male HQ

Klang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

amrit82

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2023 at 4:44 PM, yhtang said:

.Meanwhile, back to the Klang KSL Onsen, I find that the water in the pools are not quite hot enough.  I expect one pool to be quite a bit warmer than the other pools, but this was not the case.

Do you think that wearing the disposable underwear is mandatory there? Was there anybody who was just naked?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 8:45 AM, Shilderia said:

Try Raams Ayurveda. It's a legit ayurveda place with very good therapists from Kerala, you should try Ayurvedic massage if you never had. It's really a great massage, perhaps the one I prefer over any other style. They offer a loincloth, but usually they allow you to stay naked if you want (in Kerala too they're usually perfectly ok with nudity), but beware that massage is done with no cover at all, beginning with the front side... if you decline the loincloth, you'll be completely exposed, you'd better know in advance about this detail😁

Thanks for this recommendation. Try it 2 days ago it was a new experience. Half way he will off the lights so it's ok to be fully nude.

On 12/19/2023 at 12:17 PM, Sunwaystudent said:

been there last night and the receptionist said it's necessary but most patrons didn't follow so i guess should be fine lol

I am so tempted to go KSL Klang onsen this evening. 

If I do, I will not be wearing that uncomfortable disposable undies.  I hope the other patrons abandon their undies too.

On 1/1/2024 at 10:05 AM, yhtang said:

I am so tempted to go KSL Klang onsen this evening. 

If I do, I will not be wearing that uncomfortable disposable undies.  I hope the other patrons abandon their undies too.

I went there sometime during the final week of 2024 - not a good experience. 

There were two guys wearing tracksuits, and one guy brought two children (around 3-5 yo) - all three of them wearing short pants! Sooner or later this will turn into a "usual" swimming pool where everyone will be wearing shirts and tracksuits! The management should do something about this, otherwise, the water quality is going downhill for sure. 

48 minutes ago, Secreto said:

There were two guys wearing tracksuits, and one guy brought two children (around 3-5 yo) - all three of them wearing short pants! Sooner or later this will turn into a "usual" swimming pool where everyone will be wearing shirts and tracksuits! The management should do something about this, otherwise, the water quality is going downhill for sure. 

you were there ? is it during Christmas eve ? lol i was there too until the kids came in then i feel noisy so i go back.

1 hour ago, Secreto said:

It is an Onsen, not a swimming pool!

Well that's it for me then, I will delete KSL Onsen from my list.

Many thanks for the review and alert. 

5 hours ago, justinlks said:

you were there ? is it during Christmas eve ? lol i was there too until the kids came in then i feel noisy so i go back.

nop, not during Xmas eve.

i hope this is just temporary given that its long weekend and they were probably hotel guests, but really no longer as peaceful and probably spiralling down into another “tutup aurat” family swimming pool

will go again after a few weeks and see

2 hours ago, Tonytan said:

I went to ksl esplanade onsen around Xmas. At first, I worn the disposable pant given. Then see someone I think from Korea or china went naked. So I just follow n go naked also. 

I feel more people should go KSL onsen and soak in there naked, if only as a sign of protest.  😁

18 hours ago, yhtang said:

I feel more people should go KSL onsen and soak in there naked, if only as a sign of protest.  😁

Ya. At least optional n allowed ppl to soak in naked as it is onsen ma. My friend at lady side there was lady wear their usual bra n undie likely due to over size. Really need to control this. 

last time hor, before covid, KSL hot springs hotel in Johor quite nice - a lot Koreans because they come to play golf there. and they always naked in the hot springs haha but after covid i don't know, see the reviews getting from bad to worse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Newbie

Anybody want to go to san onsen KSL klang this friday night? I wanna get naked and have some fun.. im aftaid nobody is there on 1mac..any good expirience?

Guest Klang boy

Hi newbie, lets meet at san onsen at 8pm this friday..Im bringing my friends also😃 im quite regular there..staff there very chill one.. u dont worry..they wont scold u😆

I visited San Onsen in KSL Mall, Klang on Friday night.

Despite the rise in Service tax from 6% to 8%, the inclusive entrance fee at the special offer price remained at RM48.00 

When I arrived, I was the only one there, and I went naked all the time until I left at about 10.15 pm.

During the time I was there, some patrons came in naked, and some went into the pool wearing the disposable underwear provided.  No one commented on those of us who were in the nude. 

Yes, I had a good time there being very close and friendly with some of the patrons. 

Guest Klangkiddo
10 hours ago, yhtang said:

Despite the rise in Service tax from 6% to 8%, the inclusive entrance fee at the special offer price remained at RM48.00 

When I arrived, I was the only one there, and I went naked all the time until I left at about 10.15 pm.

During the time I was there, some patrons came in naked, and some went into the pool wearing the disposable underwear provided.  No one commented on those of us who were in the nude. 

Yes, I had a good time there being very close and friendly with some of the patrons. 

How's the crowd?

7 hours ago, yhtang said:

I saw a person use his small towel in the pool in Sans and I explained that it would be frowned upon if he did that in the hot springs Japan or in Taiwan. 

Was he naked?

1 hour ago, Guest Klangkiddo said:

How's the crowd?

Was he naked?

As I said, I was there on a Friday night at 8.00 pm.  When I was there, it was empty.  In the 2 hour duration of my visit, there were only a handful more patrons.  However, the guy at the counter did mention that Sans Onsen was busy earlier on, but by the time I arrived, it had very much quietened down.

Yes, the guy with the towel in the pool was naked like I was.  After I highlighted the towel taboo, he did not use the towel in the pool anymore.  But even before I mentioned the towel, he was quite comfortable with his own nudity, and was not in any way using the towel to cover his private parts. 

Guest Tony
11 hours ago, yhtang said:

Any action happen? What race and age come? Their body Well build or not? How to approach them to have fun?? Haha.. so many question..

5 minutes ago, Guest Tony said:

Any action happen? What race and age come? Their body Well build or not? How to approach them to have fun?? Haha.. so many question..

It is all luck of the draw when it comes to the demographics of the guests at Sans Onsen. 

Never try, never know. 

12 hours ago, yhtang said:

Sounds tempting and nice. Will you take me there?

Guest Wilddream

Any idea how’s the crowd at San Onsen KSL on Sunday evening? Anyone tried it before? Will it still be family day’s crowd with kids in the evening. Thinking of checking out this Sunday evening.

Read it somewhere that it’s limited to 45 mins only. Is it true?

On 3/13/2024 at 1:28 PM, Guest Wilddream said:

Any idea how’s the crowd at San Onsen KSL on Sunday evening? Anyone tried it before? Will it still be family day’s crowd with kids in the evening. Thinking of checking out this Sunday evening.

Read it somewhere that it’s limited to 45 mins only. Is it true?

last sunday were crowded with family as KSL mall has a event so more people that week. They did mention 45 minutes but you can stay there longer. I usually when there soak 1.5 hours and go out have a tea, and go in again. BTW they serve refreshment you can wear there japanese robe and walk to the rest area for a green tea and chocolate lol. Can go in again after some rest.

19 hours ago, justinlks said:

last sunday were crowded with family as KSL mall has a event so more people that week. They did mention 45 minutes but you can stay there longer. I usually when there soak 1.5 hours and go out have a tea, and go in again. BTW they serve refreshment you can wear there japanese robe and walk to the rest area for a green tea and chocolate lol. Can go in again after some rest.

wow you went again! how was it?

On 3/14/2024 at 3:42 PM, justinlks said:

I would have thought Ramadhan period would see fewer Muslim visitors.  

Edited by yhtang

On 3/22/2024 at 10:25 AM, yhtang said:

I would have thought Ramadhan period would see fewer Muslim visitors.  

After reading so many reviews and your feedback, I was tempted and would loved to visit this KSL. This seemed like an interesting place to explore. I am ‘imm’ @yhtang my first account are no longer able to used. 

San Onsen, KSL Hotel, Lvl 3

Parking: Free

Price: RM48 (Walk-in) / 24 (In-House Guest)
Time: Friday, 3pm

Crowd: A handful
Dress code: Your birthday suit. The disposable will be torn anyway

Note: Please get out of the pool and rest awhile, I saw a guy's face super red after his session)

Locker Area (Disposable underwear is provided inside and personal items can be stored here. The red curtains are the changing area, anytime you can check out the guy next curtain 😏)
4.thumb.jpg.9289782658f19b38eda34114e5906209.jpg

Yukata (Please choose a size bigger than your usual, if you're wearing M usually, please choose L)
5.thumb.jpg.d507296d4dc33e594216533beb9f5006.jpg

Massage Chair (I'm not sure why these are here, but maybe a good chair for top penetrating the btm 😏 IYKYK)
3.thumb.jpg.cf1c153e607e50bda0a26aa6f56a4438.jpg

Onsen (I feel is not hot enough for 40 degrees. (Who cares, the intention is not this onsen anyway) There are cubicle toilets and open showers similar to Japan (around 10) on this floor)
8.thumb.jpg.6122170bae34a49a75602fb609f89b97.jpg|

Dry Area (After finishing blowing a guy, you may blow your body and hair dry here)
1.thumb.jpg.bc0d14d22353a6b8331c1b1b0799a461.jpg

Props (No one cares anyway, P/S: the black sword is Insect Hashira's)
6.thumb.jpg.ff2fa8c6539e3acfb010385d702e22fa.jpg

Drop your used items here

2.thumb.jpg.aa7b7d73ea0539a8a0821fb8e69551ad.jpg

Ended with tea and had a kit kat

7.thumb.jpg.01289ca16e8c64c218a686022b974d16.jpg

Edited by Money Monkey

Guest Otto
11 hours ago, Money Monkey said:

Note: Please get out of the pool and rest awhile, I saw a guy's face super red after his session)

Locker Area (Disposable underwear is provided inside and personal items can be stored here. The red curtains are the changing area, anytime you can check out the guy next curtain 😏)

Yukata (Please choose a size bigger than your usual, if you're wearing M usually, please choose L)

Massage Chair (I'm not sure why these are here, but maybe a good chair for top penetrating the btm 😏 IYKYK)

Onsen (I feel is not hot enough for 40 degrees. (Who cares, the intention is not this onsen anyway) There are cubicle toilets and open showers similar to Japan (around 10) on this floor)

Dry Area (After finishing blowing a guy, you may blow your body and hair dry here)

Do a lot of people get in there with birthday suit? If so I really wanted to try changing openly at the locker area and step into the onsen without covering at all 🤣

22 minutes ago, Guest Otto said:

Do a lot of people get in there with birthday suit? If so I really wanted to try changing openly at the locker area and step into the onsen without covering at all 🤣

I change openly at the locker area, but some do the towel dance.

I have seen a few people step into the onsen naked, myself included.  

Guest Slash

Anyone planning to to onsen today? Planning to get naked there, but worried there might be family there as its a long weekend 

On 3/29/2024 at 11:28 PM, Money Monkey said:

The massage chairs are there cause they also provide massages as well... tried it the last time as a package, felt weird cause you're seeing the cars pass by below 😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.