Male HQ

Nus Aj Community

Johnny Wong

Hi guys!!

I have decided to try creating a LINE group for us. If you are interested, please PM me :) Cheers!

LINE GROUP FOR NUS STUDENTS 

For NUS students who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR. Not for people looking for sex. If things go well, we can organise outings and activities to know each other better! 

Please PM me with the following details: 

Restriction: Age < 30

1) LINE ID 

2) Course and Year of Study

3) Birthday (Optional) -> just to keep track for future birthday celebrations  :D

I would also like to do some verification before adding people in the group to ensure everyone is safe.

If you are interested to join the group, please PM me and I will send you the instructions, and if approved you will be added into the group! 

Thank you 

Cheers  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LINE GROUP FOR NUS STUDENTS 

For NUS students who just want to make friends or perhaps even LTR. Not for people looking for sex. If things go well, we can organise outings and activities to know each other better! 

Please PM

JustCuriousNow

with the following details: 

Restriction: Age < 30

1) LINE ID 

2) Course and Year of Study

3) Birthday (Optional) -> just to keep track for future birthday celebrations  :D

I would also like to do some verification before adding people in the group to ensure everyone is safe.

If you are interested to join the group, please PM me and I will send you the instructions, and if approved you will be added into the group! 

Thank you 

Cheers  :)