Male HQ

West ~ Jurong East, Jurong West, Lakeside, Boonlay, Pioneer

Guest xenophile

4 minutes ago, quest13x said:

Any horny guys in their 40s and 50s horny on NTU campus or nearby Jurong East area wanna play this morning? I am local Chinese 46yo 166cm 58kg lean dark hairs glasses decent average look and like to play with matured older men. Always horny to eat some asses (clean only), oral and/or anal with other older horny guys. I cannot host. I'm on NTU campus this morning  and can come to your home or office nearby or discreet toilet or carpark for some good hot m2m quick discreet play time. I'm totally cool with playing in your car or even in a safe public toilet or carpark etc. Just unzip and drop our pants and rub/grind/touch each other.  Love to kiss if you into kissing. I kneel down and pleasure your cock and if you want just bend over I'll eat your ass really good. Totally flexible here...can top or bottom depends on situation...love to suck and have a guy holds my head pumps his cum into my mouth and I swallow all or I cum into a guy's mouth..... I'm totally not into looks just looking for good play time with no attitude horny men 40s 50s meaty beefy chubby lean married/single men 40s-50s age any race who want ass rimmed cock sucked to completion or fuck for some hot wild uninhibited sex.

mybutt_12h.JPG

dick1.jpg

rimming 15b-1.JPG

rimming 22-1.JPG

2.jpg

Is Dat u in the pic rimming?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic