Guest redhead

another scenario

A: where r u?

B: i'm here (actually at home)

A: i'm here too (actually at home also)

A: i didn't see u

B: i'm wearing black shirt and black shorts

A: i saw a guy wearing white shirt and white shorts only

B: cannot be. r u sure u r at the correct place?

A: yes the tree beside the flower!

B: no! i told you its the tree beside the bush! (if A says the bush, then B will says beside the flower)

A and B: shit! i think we get the wrong location. nevermind, we meet next time...

But frankly speaking. I hope to find gay friends around my area. Meet up for meals, drinks or chit chat. If horny, also see if can help relieve.. ha ha.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

another scenario

A: where r u?

B: i'm here (actually at home)

A: i'm here too (actually at home also)

A: i didn't see u

B: i'm wearing black shirt and black shorts

A: i saw a guy wearing white shirt and white shorts only

B: cannot be. r u sure u r at the correct place?

A: yes the tree beside the flower!

B: no! i told you its the tree beside the bush! (if A says the bush, then B will says beside the flower)

A and B: shit! i think we get the wrong location. nevermind, we meet next time...

So do u expect us to post in a picture after we met and show everyone who we are and we really met?? Ur failed meets do not mean others also have failed meets. And if u are like what u describe in your post, I suggest u get a real member account and start giving ppl a sense of trust rather than using a "random" name and talking bull.

So do u expect us to post in a picture after we met and show everyone who we are and we really met?? Ur failed meets do not mean others also have failed meets. And if u are like what u describe in your post, I suggest u get a real member account and start giving ppl a sense of trust rather than using a "random" name and talking bull.

Meet up lor, group sex lor

one fine evening, you suddenly a plain cloth police is in your mist, then u know

maybe the guy u dun want to play with send him there.

Meet up lor, group sex lor

one fine evening, you suddenly a plain cloth police is in your mist, then u know

maybe the guy u dun want to play with send him there.

I believe there's a limit to what u can/cant do outside and we all know it, anywhere beyond this will be overboard and I could only agree with you and say *serve you right* and obviously we won't be having group sex outdoors, one, it's public for gods sake, do it in your house if you want to, second: group sex is a very dangerous activity and one better think twice before doing, third: always practice safety precautions and learn how to say no if u really dun feel like it. No one force you to.

And there I go yakking away at someone who dun even dare to have a member acc to keep safe and maybe I won't even see u again, creating new names to flame other ppl :)