Male HQ

Gym Clothes

Never again

speaking about gym clothings, it never really occured to me but lately i've realized that i'm lacking in my dress sense when going to the gym. As i'm pretty new to gyming around 8 months now, i stuck to my army engineer singlet an back sport shorts together with the new balance army freebie shoes, I look kinda meh.

Got pretty much inspired by the other more seasoned goers who would wear under armour muscle shirts or those long track pants, they really go well together and makes the wearer look good. 

still, im thinking about the comfort as the range of motion of the army singlets are very comfy as compared to shirts 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

2 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

speaking about gym clothings, it never really occured to me but lately i've realized that i'm lacking in my dress sense when going to the gym. As i'm pretty new to gyming around 8 months now, i stuck to my army engineer singlet an back sport shorts together with the new balance army freebie shoes, I look kinda meh.

Got pretty much inspired by the other more seasoned goers who would wear under armour muscle shirts or those long track pants, they really go well together and makes the wearer look good. 

still, im thinking about the comfort as the range of motion of the army singlets are very comfy as compared to shirts 

if you're there to work out, then go for comfort and range of motion.

if you're there to check people out, then go for physique enhancement.

=p

1 minute ago, xsual said:

if you're there to work out, then go for comfort and range of motion.

if you're there to check people out, then go for physique enhancement.

=p

not really checking other guys out solely, mostly is checking myself out haha. 

I've never really put on that much muscle mass ever in my life before, so I really like looking at how my body looks like now in the gym mirror. Seeing the results in front of me serves as motivation for me to go further XP

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

The hot brands I'm seeing at the moment are Under Armor and Lululemon. Are they discounted at IMM too? UA seems to be for the hard core BBers whereas LLL seems to be favoured by the functional fitness and yoga crowd.

at least the fatsos wearing the sport outfits are at the gym in the first place. These fat people have more value and self worth than those outside at home doing nothing and commenting online that people should accept them for who they are and that beauty is on the inside.

13 hours ago, Clickclock said:

You gym 8 months only and your biceps so huge already?

No need gym clothes, just wear normal singlet/tshirts and shorts will do.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

You gym 8 months only and your biceps so huge already?

No need gym clothes, just wear normal singlet/tshirts and shorts will do.

8 months is quite a long time

I usually just wear clothes that are pretty loose n doesn't look that good, bc to me you are just going to gym not for attention. Your clothes are probably gonna get wet n smelly from your sweat anyway.

But if you looks for comfort n your performance at gym then go for gym wear.

22 hours ago, Clickclock said:

That's what I wear to the gym too. What is wrong?

Guest 72%dark
5 hours ago, Carpenter said:

you are just going to gym not for attention

Yes, exactly!

For comfort and practicality I like fabrics with good moisture wicking, but the brand is hardly important; the SAF formation singlets are perfectly good, as are the non-branded ones from neighborhood sports shops. Buy Under Armour(*) or Lululemon only if you want to keep up with fashion trends and have cash to burn.

(*Btw, I inwardly chuckle when I see Singaporeans forking over so much cash for Under Armour. It can be so trendy in Singapore cos the brand isn't burdened with any associations here. But in the US when I see Under Armour, I think of Dick's Sporting Goods and rednecks at the gym.)

Don't understand the motivation behind buying expensive brands either. It's not as though wearing it really boosts your lifting. Most UA clothes are fugly and overpriced.

Whenever I see a bright flashy gymmer decked out in latest UA/Nike/etc compression tights etc, I usually only think one word and that's peacock.

Instagram: @gabkjc

• 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic