Male HQ

You know you're on BW when ...

... you post a dick pic and someone immediately asks to see your nipples

... a guy messages you and says he's 35, even though his nick clearly indicates that he's older

... a Guest posts something offensive, small-minded or just plain incomprehensible

... the guy from before admits his actual age, but says that he tells people he's 35 because he looks younger than his real age

... someone sends you a photo and you know it's a fake because you recognise the body from somewhere else

... you show some interest in someone who has posted a Personal ad, but get ignored

... you post a Personal ad and all the people who respond are wrong, and appear not to have read the ad

got any others?

(I'm not referring to anyone in particular, and if you recognise the people I'm not referring to, good for you.)

Edited by aberrant

Guest 72%dark

… someone whines that it's impossible to find true friendship/love in the aj community.

… someone angrily denounces guys who look for hookups using a hookup app.

… someone condemns guys who look for ONS as no-good/cheating/commitment-phobic/disease-ridden heartbreakers.

… someone says he’s looking for a “decent” guy.

[What does that even mean, and who the hell is going to think that he’s not decent??]

… someone posts their quandary or sob story, and for every person who responds with gentle advice or reassurance, two others take the opportunity to scold the TS for being weak or stupid or having brought the problem on themselves and thus deserving of a kick in the ass.

… someone messages you with their {age, race, height, weight} and thinks that’s an adequate self-introduction.

… that person who messages you has a basically empty profile page and has posted nothing in any of the non-Personals threads, so there's really nothing to distinguish him from the next Joe Schmoe with the same stats.

.. sex is king and life matters are trivial

.. the Mods are insignificant and (most) Members and (particularly) Guests are the Masters

.. render assistance to make the Board a better place is not everyone's chore

Ouch! :pray:

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

.... when you hear the chat room sound.

When a lot of Guests are in da house n the supposedly members sign in as guests.

When you notice this forum mainly make by sg people, for sg an n to sg an.

When there is a section called flaming room where people biz n diss there.

When saunas n park cruising become one of the main topic that never dies.

When you need to upload profile pic, but the max is 0,29mb n your pic is larger than that.

When straights, bis, gays, lesbians, trans, married guys and other identified sexual spectrum all in this forum.

Edited by Carpenter

- when guests appear out of nowhere to criticize you for what you said to them on grindr on a totally unrelated topic out of bitchy spite

- when faceless discreet people message you can waste your time by being very indecisive and ill confident

- when disgusting pervs start messaging you to ask if I draw myself nudes

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

when

.. the Personals section is what this Forum is all about

..  the Status Update is gays Classified Ads section

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/01/2016 at 4:36 PM, feedersmiracle said:

When people who can't be bothered to put a profile picture bothers to PM you.

45 minutes ago, Den Yuan said:

Agree. Most members don't want to show their faces. 没脸见人。

To give the picture-less profiles credit. A few of them are REALLY REALLY nice people. Just that they shy.

When the forum goes down for almost no reason for like maybe 5 hours. (I'm SO SORRY Mods:whistle:, please don't sanction me)

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

• 2 months later...
On 20 February 2016 at 3:43 AM, Guest said:

... when people write to you to seek a meet-up and they end up missing in action. An inspiration for my username :D

Your username appears to be "guest". 

13 hours ago, bisexualbilly said:

and someone constantly trying too hard by welcoming new members

(I wonder if that tactic actually gets any results.)

13 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

When someone just ask for pics without them providing their own....currently encountering this now chatting with a top on line.

Actually, that happens in a lot of places, not just BW. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have always mentioned my actual age

and he is a gay, when he asked for LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of my ex and new colleagues, no1 in the sales who exchanged namecards and contacts asked for LINE!!!!!!!!! no1!

The line bears are so cute, the LINE app was never designed for gays

• 1 month later...

When you have people using two accounts and replying to their own threads to lure you into 'joining' the fun as well (title of thread is location: e.g ______ swimming complex etc.) and you have "omg saw two guys having fun in cubicle bla bla anyone want to join" CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAH :thumbdown:

1.  when someone claims his dick is 6inches ..... when in more cases than not, it is actually less than that

2.  when a guest makes snide remarks about your posting

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com