Male HQ

Hold my hand

Guest 纯真

• 10 months later...
On 28/01/2016 at 5:50 PM, Guest 纯真 said:

We will go for class break together and walk to the train station after class together.  During the walks, you are so close to me that our  shoulder will be touching each other once in a while. Sometimes, our hands will brush and I have to refrain myself from holding yours. I am already walking along the brim of the pavement and unlikely have move close to you sub consciously.

When we are sharing stuffs on our phone, you stood so close with so much body contact that I dare no move an inch.

While you chose to walk so close to me in a spacious walkway, you will try to keep a distance with on the train. Maybe it is crowded. But, in the lift with only the 2 of us, you still keep the distance. Thou not expecting that you a hug, it still ponders me when you starts moving to the other corner of the lift.

We chatted about our family, work, weekends, mood, and all sort of things under the sun, but nothing about relationship stuff. Our status remains a mystery to each other. 
Worried that I will be charmed by you, I always avoided maintaining too much eye contact.

Ask you and solve all mystery. It is either a happy ending or losing this limited sweet moments. Tough choice. 
For now, I choose to enjoy the sweet moments and hope for  the day our hands will catch onto one another’s.

Use every moment to make your love one happier

• Guest locked this topic