Male HQ

The sudden self conscious of self existence was scary - I was stunned

Guest Conscious

Guest Conscious

I was in the train, than my mind was drifted away. I wondered, why was I on this planet, why do I exist and where was I in the past and why do I have feelings and became part of the people around me.  It was a moment I felt very stunned I could have fainted.  The sudden self conscious of self existence was scary.  Anyone encountered that before? It happened a few times throughout my life, sometime during shower too.

Guest Conscious
8 minutes ago, Guest said:

You should go study Philosophy. Hahaha...

Anyway, it's normal to feel this way sometimes. 

The feelings of being unreal about my existence was scary!

A deja vu.  You may want to visit a hypnotherapist (faster) or doing vipassana meditation (slower). 

May I ask, are you in your late 20s or 30s?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

摸索的阶段,跌跌撞撞,充满了恐惧期盼,就像入学者所说的, 看山是山,看水是水;看山不是山,看水不是水;看山还是山,看水还是水。你的心境发展会出现不同的层次境界。别人无法告诉你对你说破,要你自己去探索思考,渐悟或顿悟急不来,要看自己的造化。有一天,你将会发现, 答案其实都在自己心里。

Edited by snowball

4 hours ago, kys0n said:

I'm really not sure how one gets "stunned" over this lol...

Ya agree, nothing stunning. :)

To ans TS question, yes I have also experienced this before but not to the degree of almost fainting. And I did not think about my past lives. I would wonder... Are the people around me real? Why are things shaped the way they are? Do I exist in another dimension too? etc. 

Very "Matrix".

Sometimes for me dwelling too much on this can get depressing, esp if there's no resolution or outcome. It makes living pointless and start looking at things differently, meaningless and inconsequential.

...vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

When i was 14, i began to query about my existence and if there is a great being. I would imagine myself dead and wonder where would i be? I ask myself, "Will i simply disappear completely?" I realized, something in me live forever. Today, I understand, that something is my soul. It lives forever. I then begin the journey of seeking The One who started it all. At 20-21yo, I followed The One who started it all. I've never regret it till this day! That's just my story and the way I see it. Peace.

Edited by Waterman

4 minutes ago, Waterman said:

When i was 14, i began to query about my existence and if there is a great being. I would imagine myself dead and wonder where would i be? I ask myself, "Will i simply disappear completely?" I realized, something in me live forever. Today, I understand, that something is my soul. It lives forever. I then begin the journey of seeking The One who started it all. At 20-21yo, I followed The One who started it all. I've never regret it till this day! That's just my story and the way I see it. Peace.

Are you TS?

• 10 months later...
On 29/01/2016 at 8:42 PM, Guest Conscious said:

I was in the train, than my mind was drifted away. I wondered, why was I on this planet, why do I exist and where was I in the past and why do I have feelings and became part of the people around me.  It was a moment I felt very stunned I could have fainted.  The sudden self conscious of self existence was scary.  Anyone encountered that before? It happened a few times throughout my life, sometime during shower too.

Is this part of a song or poem? Nice one though

• G_M changed the title to The sudden self conscious of self existence was scary - I was stunned
  • Guest locked this topic